Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Zoo's June (bday) Breedings! [WINNERS P13] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:34 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Zaiella (Tirokio)
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Jonquil (Derivative/Amirynth*)
User Image
Low Luck? Nope!
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Yep; Amirynth will not be receiving a basket.
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Sure!
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? Not a whole lot. 8D

Note: I saw King entered both of her couples, so I hope it's okay if I enter this second one for me and Tiro. If not, then I'll remove this one and keep Gaspard and Azn in! Thanks. c:
& edit: What the hell, really weird things are going on with my formatting. Sorry for the edits, but geez! Hope it looks normal this time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:04 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Kredoe, owned by Huni Pi

User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Crevan, owned by Nevayeh (formerly FallenMercury)

User Image
Low Luck? No
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: n/a
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yes plz
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? A crazy, ridiculous, dumbass dog that I'm totally crazy about. He wasn't the present, really... being allowed to adopt a dog was, and it just happened to end up being him. Actually, today (June 3rd) is the one year anniversary of adopting Rowan. <33

Name/owner + image of soquili: Anthem, owned by Nevayeh (previously Eff Em - ugh I will never change my username again)

User Image
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Totally confident to the point of being cocky, not particularly nice but not evil either. Anthem is definitely fond of herself and everything she does is for her own amusement or pleasure. She tends to be flirty, but never has real relationships, only boytoys.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? Fiery colors, maybe with white/gray/black as well. As for species, she's not picky. :P As long as he's got the personality to keep up with her - or be used - she's game.

Quickbeamed

Tasah

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:32 am
Name/owner + image of mother:
Migina, owned by Tasah:
User Image

Name/owner + image of father:
Rokitansky-Aschoff, owned by Jinxeh:
User Image

Low Luck? Y

December :
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14199301&page=6

January :
No raffles done

February :
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14637715&page=7
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=14731481#178322946
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14737867&page=5

March
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=5&t=14942633#182059839

April :
None done

May :
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=15402145#185773313
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15482183&page=7
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=8&t=15524097#187509798
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=15608599#188185688

June:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=15625317#188446079

Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: N/A
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Y
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? A new bicycle!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:53 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Nixsi (-Polar- & Teh Cheryl)
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Kai (Saiyukii & Xaki)
User Image
Low Luck? No!
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Yes!
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yes~
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? ... I DONT REMEMBER sad  

Saiyukii

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:59 am
Name/owner + image of soquili: Fidele (Saiyukii) User Image
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Yes!
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Childish LOL~
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? um, tbh, i am really bad at color coordinating so anything would be fine with me! cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:59 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Sengdroma, owned by Dixie
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Maion, owned by Syaoran-Puu
User Image
Low Luck? Yes!
November: Number 11, Non rp
December: Number 77
December: Number 6
December: Number 47 on open raffle list
Feb.: Number 22
March: Number 62
May: Number 56
May: Number 2, Low luck
May: Number 2 (again), Low luck
May: Number 2 (I see a pattern...), Low luck
June: Number 10, Low Luck

Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: N/a
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yes Please
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? I...I dont' remember...(You don't get spectacular things when you get older. *grumbles*)  

Dixie

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:29 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Anemone (Doodle p***s)
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Kiyoshi Yukio (Epine de Rose)
User Image
Low Luck? N
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Y/N
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? Pancakes. *Sage nod*

Name/owner + image of soquili: Vemon (Epine de Rose/Masamune)
User Image

Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Y
Please note: If Venom is paired in this, Masamune does NOT receive a basket from this breeding. This would be counted a my breeding.

Please describe shortly your soquili's personality:
Venom is an unpredictable creature and as such few know the workings of his mind. There are times when he can reasonable, times when he's even diplomatic and then there are those when he is more than just a little twisted. This aside he's a generally manipulative and calculating creature who feigns ignorance on occasions but understands far more than he prefers to admit. If a soquili can prove his or her strength to him through sparring then they will have his 'respect' but if they cannot they fall into the majority of creatures who are deemed 'subordinate' to his own kind.

He associates with the strong (regardless of race) but tends to find that his own kin fall most easily in this category than any other available soquili.

What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare?
Colour co-ordination is a big thing for me. Race doesn't typically matter provided the mare is strong willed and can prove her worth. Generally he would side with keeping his children 'pure' but if he were to find a mare who showed admirable strength then there is some flexibility in his choices.

All in all - ideally he would go for strong willed females and those that would match his colouring. I'm aware that colourists can see 'matches' that I don't have an eye for those so take that as you will. 8D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:08 am
Name/owner + image of soquili: Aethereal owned by Kirowyn Love
User Image
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Shy, but eager to make friends. Kind, patient, accepting.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? Ideally something with brown/white/tan/gray (any neutral color pretty much) and probably greens/blues/purples/pinks. As far as breed, any of them are good <3 I also think an OMGWTF breeding would be neat ^_^  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:34 am
Name/owner + image of soquili: Crystalline, owned by Rein_Carnation and panda_xx
User Image
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: I get rights for the first breeding
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: She's very caring, very much wanting a family. She doesn't care what kind of breed she's talking to/involved with, she will still be the nicest she can be. She thinks everyone deserves the best, and she'll do anything to help.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? Maybe either neutral colours like black and white, or totally the opposite and all bright/rainbow. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:01 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Tai'jin [Amirynth + Lt. Gnatty Bug]
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Icarus [EchoLimaFoxtrot + kaliskanny]
User Image
Low Luck? NO, not yet
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Y - kaliskanny is not receiving a basket -[x]
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yes (Tai'jin has minor edits)
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY?A shrek dronkey-plushie

----------------------

Name/owner + image of soquili: Lyrn (EchoLimaFoxtrot)
User Image
Co-ownership rights are a-ok?: Y
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Lyrn is more of a free-spirit. He lacks a sense of responsibility and tends to think in term what's in it for him. Not a mean soul, he just lacks an interest in too many others.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? Lyrn could go with just about anything. When I look at him, I feel that predominantly darker or lighter mares would work out cute depending on how the colorist felt to do them - which is always way better than anything I can come up with ^^;  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Lailah Nacht, LunaRei_SilverBlood
User Image
Name/owner + image of father:Hiir, LittleDream
User Image
Low Luck? no
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yes (open for all)
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? Um... <.< Cooking with Mama for the wii XD

-------

Name/owner + image of soquili: Rotom, LunaRei_SilverBlood
User Image
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Rotom is mischievous. He doesn't know his rights and wrongs, and I think would be applicable to a fling, and not thing anything was wrong. Until she ended up pregnant. Its often said unexpected pregnancy can change a life. He likes to go around pulling little pranks. He lives with all mares, and so often doesn't stay at the teepee. He's in desperate need of something to mature him up just a little, his childish ways will only get him into trouble.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? XD well obviosuly an usdia, but coloring wise, maybe a pink, or yellow.. Black for sure XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:22 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Coraline, Owned by Nuclearity
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Alexander, owned by Hypercandy Loli
User Image
Low Luck? N
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY?
Eeeeeeeerm A cookie? 8D  

HyperCandy Loli

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:50 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Marut (Sayuri_Nitta)
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Raniero (Epine de Rose - old name still on his cert)
User Image
Low Luck? Not quite yet XD
Enter me in the opens (when/if applicable)? Yes
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? WoW

Name/owner + image of soquili: Shinoma (Sayuri_Nitta)
User Image
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: A vicious predator that takes pride in her mixed lineage. Enjoys hunting.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? "Look if I really have to be entered for this, I want to at least be placed with someone who is just as nasty as me okay? I don't want to be bearing foals who are going to be kind to rabbits or anything..."

Basically looks aren't terribly important. Nothing terribly clashing but an evil stallion would be preferred XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:56 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Kaiya (Uta)
User Image

Name/owner + image of father: Raiju (Kijani [formerly x-ronso-x])
User Image
Low Luck? N
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? A sucky birthday, that's what. . . . Roomate took me to a beauty bar (I didn't want to go) and then made ME pay. And then later, after she knew all I wanted to do was go to dinner, she said she wasn't hungry so I went to Outback alone. . and then she calls and says she's going out to dinner with her boyfriend instead! /rage ;0; It sucked.

~ ~ ~ ~ And just for giggles. . . .

Name/owner + image of soquili: Amarii (Uta)
User Image
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: Amarii is ridiculously optimistic. She isn't really royalty, but with the way she goes on and on and on about prince charmings and what have you one might believe she is. Amarii herself certainly believes she is nothing less than a princess and wears her crown proudly to prove it!

A bit of a flirt, always optimistic and stubborn as a mule, this mare also has a quick temper. Beware, though finding life all fun and games, she harbors an acid tongue when placed with those that may rub her the wrong way.

Amarii is the epitome, it seems, of a girl. A princess sort of girl who loves the limelight but all the while an independent lady. Don't mess with her. . . she'll cut ya, smiling all the while.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? Pfft. . . . so long as the stallion is handsome Amarii honestly doesn't care. Of course she'd state that any stallion would make a perfect Prince Charming, especially knightly unicorns or chivalrous winds or whatever. But really, if the stallion were handsome enough she'd swoon and fall hard.

She loves love, regardless who it comes from. ;3 Even the baddies, though they might rub her the wrong way, might be fun to toy with. A challenge, if you would. . . . She'd have to teach them to become a proper Prince Charming, you know, and she's stubborn enough to do it! No is not an option once she has her sights on someone.

Colour wise, I'd imagine darker colours, or rainbows if you want to stick with her ZOMG bright. It's kind of like all or nothing just because she's so pink!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 am
Name/owner + image of mother: Krui, Huni Pi
User Image
Name/owner + image of father: Jasper, Dolly_Llama
User Image
Low Luck? N
WHAT DID YOU GET ON YOUR LAST BDAY? Art and a hair waxing kit 8D

Name/owner + image of soquili: Pokko, Huni Pi User Image
Please describe shortly your soquili's personality: You know the kind of guy that's obliviously obnoxious, and is trying-too-hard-to-be-awesome? The one you got stuck with as your partner and now he thinks you're BFFs? That's Pokko. And he wants to be everyone's friend. EVERYONE. Especially YOU.
What soquili colours/themes/species do YOU think match your handsome stallion/mare? I really don't know. Maybe someone with a more muted color palette? Or just for the fun of it someone who visually clashes with him. Yeaaaah I questionable tastes XD  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff