Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:35 am
She sighed, looking at him and nodded softly. She placed a soft kiss on his cheek andmoved her head away from his shoulder again. "The way I want to fight is honorable...if I don't do that, I'm just as good as those guys that burned our village down, and I don't want to be that. I just want to get revenge and honor to my family again, not kill a whole town or anything like that..." she sighed and shook her head again "I guess I'm not a good fighter as I hoped...I am not build for this...maybe that's why women aren't supposed to go to war...it makes sense...I can't do anything.." she sighed and closed her eyes, gathering herself since she was about to break into a million thoughst and pieces.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:56 am
Yuna's words cut into Kaiden like a knife in his chest. She thought just like he used to, before he decided to pretend to be a boy and hide the fact that he was in fact a girl.
"Well here's another question, how close do you want to get to your enemy when you're fighting them? Long range, medium range, close range?" He said as he thought of that swim to calm him down. Now was not the time or the place for her to find out about him.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:43 am
Yuna looked at him and sighed "I guess I should try close range, since I can't use a sword, I don't think I would be able to use anything larger and heavier than that, so let's just stick with close ranged weapons." she said and looked at him, wanting nothing more than to please him right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 am
"Do keep in mind that there's two main weapon types that I can easily get my hands on- long range, and close range. Unless you have any issues, I thought we might as well start with long range." Kaiden said as he got up and walked over to the pile of stuff that he had brought. He lifted out a grass target, stand, and two quivers full of arrows. He set up the stand a few feet away from the pile of stuff, and then rummaged in the bag for the bow. In one swift movement Kaiden grasped the bow, pulling it out of the bag, grasped an arrow, and before one could blink there was an arrow in the middle of the target and Kaiden was left with just the bow again.
"Practice makes perfect of course," Kaiden said laughing a little nervously at showing off, "what do you say?"

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:39 am
Yuna looked at him fire off the arrow, impressed by how he was managing to place the arrow in the middle of the doll. But that didn't get the better of her, she was going to do her best. She looked at him and nodded "I'll give it a try." she said softly and took the bow out of his hands gently, putting the quiver of arrows over her shoulder and looked at the doll "Okay..here we go." she grabbed an arrow placing it on the string of the bow, and fired of. Apparently, she had a good strength in bows, since the arrow flew right through the doll's head in an instant, which meant that she would have killed a person instantly. She looked at him and smiled a little "I guess I'm not that bad with a bow then." she giggled a little, handing him the bow again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:49 am
"I knew you'd be a natural at something." Kaiden said with a gentle laugh as he sat back on the grass a few feet away from her. "Go ahead and take a few more shots, you never know, that shot could have just been a lucky shot." He said as he sat back and watched.
The sun was high in the sky, and he couldn't believe how much time had passed, and seemed like nothing. How time flies when you're having fun. It was hot in the sun, but not alarmingly so that he couldn't think straight.
"After you're done with that we'll take a break and have a snack." He added glancing at the bag that he brought that had some water and simple snacks inside out of the sun, that would probably still be cool.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 am
She looked at him and nodded "Okay then Master." she giggled and looked at the target again. She grabbed an arrow again and fired it into the middle again, the arrow going halfway through one more time. She did the same thing three more times before putting the bow down and looked at him, walking over to him and sat down "It's hard, and hurts my fingers." she sighed and laid down in the grass "What are we going to do tonight?" she asked him softly, looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:17 pm
"You'll get used to the feeling, and then not even feel it at all after awhile." He said taking her hands, and rubbing them gently. While she had been shooting he had gone over and grabbed a basket, and had placed it beside him. He reluctantly let go of her hands and opened the basket and pulled out two cups and a jug of water.
"Well you're free to do what you want, and I'm just going to relax, and get some sleep." He said thinking of how nice the cool water would feel on his irritated, sweaty skin, and how it would be nice to not have the bandage on in his sleep. Yuna was completely worth all that stuff, but a 'guy' needs a break every now and then. Besides, every moment with Yuna was a moment in which his secret could spill out of his mouth, and he didn't want that yet, as much as he wanted to tell her.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:24 pm
Yuna nodded and looked at the cup, quickly grabbing it once there was water in it and emptied it fast "Ahhh that was needed." she smiled at him and put the cup down, looking up at the sun slightly "It's strange..in such a beautiful world..evil people exists...but I guess we need bad to have good." she said again and looked at him, smiling softly "I'm glad you're here Kaiden, I wouldn't have gotten through it if it wasn't for you." she smiled and leaned over, kissing his cheek softly "Thanks." she whispered and blushed softly, pulling away and filled her cup again with some water and sipped at it slowly. She wanted to even closer to him, but he probably didn't feel the same for her, that was what she thought at least, so it was better just to stay friends and have as good a relationship as possible that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:33 pm
"Here have a snack too," Kaiden said as he passed her over some bread, "it's only just started though, you know that, right?" He added as he drank down his water and poured some more for himself. He grabbed some bread and took a big bite out of it. At her kiss he stopped, paused and thought about what was right to do. Not caring he leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. If was was wondering if he liked her or not, that kiss made it pretty clear. While gentle, it was also full of emotion and empty of hesitation and fear. He knew he wanted to kiss her, and that kiss said so. He pulled away, not completely sure of how she would react.  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:40 pm
She nodded at what he said and took the bread, taking a little bite of it and drank a little water. When she put the cup and bread down, she suddenly felt him kiss her on the lips. It had all the emotions she had inside herself too. She closed her eyes softly and enjoyed it. She felt him pulled away, but leaned after him, kissing him back now, still with closed eyes and a hand on his shoulder to keep the balance. She slowly pulled away from him and blushed deeply red, looking down at the ground. She looked back up at him and then crawled onto him, pushing him down in the grass and laying on him as she kissed him softly again on his lips, her eyes closed again, her long black pony tail was still there, and a lot of her loose hair was just hanging down her back and sides gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:50 pm
He lifted his hand, gently brushing a few strands of her hair away from them and placed his other hand on the small of her back.
"Maybe we should," Kaiden started between kisses, "get..." another kiss, "back to..." another kiss, "training..." and another very deep kiss he placed on her lips, and tried to sit up, allowing her to sit on his lap facing him. "As much fun as this is..."
In these few moments Kaiden completely forgot his secret and was just enjoying the moment with Yuna.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:54 pm
Yuna kept kissing him back as he tried talking. When he sat up, she moved her arms around his neck softly and looked at him, breathing slowly "Oh...sorry...I..I forgot..I..well..nevermind.." she blushed as she got off him slowly and took a little water and sipped it "You're right...we..we should get back to training..." she looked down in the ground, afraid to look at him and see how he looked at her. "But..you're the one controlling the training, so I can't do anything if you aren't telling me what to do.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 pm
"I may be training you, but you are still in control of yourself and make your own choices." He said as he took her hands in one of his, and put his other hand under her chin and lifted her face to look at him in the eyes. "That was nice, great really, but we'll have other times to do that sort of thing. Right now we need to focus, and this is nothing but a distraction. A wonderful one, but still a distraction." He said as he let go of her, walked back over to his back of weapons and started laying them out on the grass.
There was sais, stars, daggers of many shapes and sizes, some broadswords and a few very decorative kitanas, as well as a few other weapons of different shapes and sizes.
"Now, close your eyes, and let your heart decide which weapon you should try next."

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:09 pm
Yuna looked at him and held his hands softly while he held her hands and nodded softly, looking back into his eyes. She watched him go back to the bag of weapons and closed her eyes, thinking of the possibilities there were. "Let me try the daggers, I got a feeling that this will be the right choice of weapon..I'll need to try it out." she said and opened her eyes, walking over to him and grabbed two of them "What should I try and do with them first?" she asked him, preparing herself for whatever he was going to say.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff