Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply Resort World
Possession:You belong to me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:21 pm
Eyes still closed talon let out a sigh, "of course some ones home" she thought exahusted, She drew in a ragged breath and slowly got to her knees. "Im sorry, I didn't mean to intrued, I just.." she winced "fell" she replied sarcasicly. Slowly she had made her way back to the dead man, "I'll take my friend here, and leave you again to your peace" she said putting on a show of bowing to leave with her one good arm. even then she cursed under breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 pm
Sondra was about to say something but he was already gone. So she decide to wait while taking a seat in one of the arm chairs to rest, after all she still was ill and her body felt weak from staying in the cold room all night. Staring into the dancing frames of the fireplace, she was kind of mad at him for shoving her against the well before he left. But at least she has something that she was keep in the memories of the person, who giving her the necklace. Which was a beautiful white gold necklace, with a pendant of a star sapphire stone in center. As she held the pendant, layered under her shirt.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wolvesofmibu666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:26 pm
((Luca, please use spell checker to ensure that the words you use are actually words. You keep spelling words wrong and using made up words. There are several online spell checkers that you can run your post through before posting it, or else you could type it in microsoft word before copying and pasting it here))

Mars sighed, looking the duo over. He almost didn't want to let them go. He almost wanted to kill them here and now, to seek vengeance and establish his superiority, but he didn't. He inclined his chin to her bow and then stood atop the tooth of an archer slit and nodded in the direction of the side of the roof. "Well then, go on and leave me, you interrupted me while I was in the middle of something" he said crudely. "See to it that it does not happen again"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 pm
((sry, I have Firefox at home so it usually lets me know of those things, but over at my friends they don't, so I have to go look things up. I didn't have time to do that before I left from there, I'm home now though. 3nodding ))

Talon couldn't help but make a face, not once had she actually looked at this, rather confident, stranger, just who was he anyway? Had this place of his always been here? feeling curious she felt the urge to ask but decided against it, she was too tired and as soon as she was rid of this guy she still had to come back and clean this up. "I love my job" she reminded her self, though it was still more of a joke really.
With the man placed carefully over her shoulder talon realized there really wasn't an easy way down, "so uh, you got any stairs?" she asked him rather casually,"normally I'd jump but, in my case I wouldn't really recommend it". she paused to think for a moment and started to wonder if it would be considered, rude to throw the dead body off the side of the roof, first? "I think I'm tired enough to throw myself off to be honest"

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 pm
While still sitting in the chair next to the fireplace and holding her pendant, remembering of how she gotten her gift on her birthday as memory's came to to her.

Flashback

Sondra was in her bedroom putting her books away on her shelves, when she heard a knock, saying to come in as it turn out to be her mother carrying clean clothes in the basket, looking over her shoulder to see that her mother was setting her clean clothes and a package on her bed and said,

"Sondra there's a strange package that you gotten today"

Turning her attention to her mother and walk towards her bed "A package? I wonder what could it be? being cruise

Picking up her basket and said to her daughter "Well whatever it is I'm sure that it must be something important. But anyway I'm heading down stairs so if you need anything let me know"

as Sondra watched her mother leave her room and took a set on the bed, and opening the package, seeing a blue navy royal blue box. Careful opening the box slowly as she eyes widen, seeing a beautiful white gold chain necklace, with a blue sapphire star pedant.

She moved her fingertips on the necklace. Feeling the smoothness and cool metal. She wonder who would send this to her, as she closed the box, noticing a note in the box that she didn't see, and begin reading. It was no other then the man from her childhood that send her this gift to her.

End of flashback

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:07 pm
Mars raised an eyebrow. "You fell out of the sky onto my house and you would like to know if I have any stairs leading down from the roof?" he asked. "Just who are you and how is it that you've managed to suffer from such a lack of common sense and courtesy?" The vampire crossed to her and pointed over the side of the roof. "Why don't you just crash land over there, like you did onto my roof, I'm sure it should be a small feat for you" he muttered, turning his back on the ridiculous intruder and hoisting himself over the side of the roof, heading back toward the main entrance. "Please, dear woman, evacuate yourself from the premises" he called over his shoulder  

wolvesofmibu666

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:16 pm
While wondering in her thoughts not hearing the footsteps. The door opened with a loud thump, startle her as she set up from the arm chair, while clutching the pendant that is hidden under her shirt, holding it in a tight crimp. She hoped that he wouldn't do anything strange to her as she put her guard up in case.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:46 pm
Watching as he left, talon was very tempted to throw the body down on him instead, her wounds were healing slowly but surely. No, she couldn't afford another fight. Not now any way and besides that's not how she was raised,
"...then again, I wasn't raised to be a bounty hunter either" she thought, nearing the roofs edge. Talon took a good look around for things to take hold of, before making her descent. It was painful and slow but she had made it down without making any more of a mess than she intended to clean up. "Maybe I should consider a new line of work?" needless to say that thought was quickly tossed aside. "I'll be back" she said reassuringly, not bothering to raise her voice as she stepped into the dense forest.

Luca x Sanrau

1,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

wolvesofmibu666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:25 pm
Mars rolled his eyes. What on earth would the reason be for her to come back to his estate. He didn't ask for her to come in the first place and she had crashed rudely into his roof, not even bothering to offer to pay the reparations. She'd be back though? For what?! He sighed. What a troublesome kid. Speaking of troublesome kids, he closed the heavy front door behind him, and crossed to find Sondra by the wall where he'd left her.

"Now then" he sighed. "I believe I was asking you what your skills were? Can you cook, clean, wash?" he inquired, leaning on the arm of a chair across from her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:00 pm
She narrowed her eyes and moved close by the fireplace. As the light reflected her glowing moonlight pale skin from the dark room. "Yes I can do those things, so why do you ask?"Curious in knowing why. But she only one thought come to her, and that was a maid.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wolvesofmibu666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:36 pm
((A cruise is a trip on a large boat. Curious is having the desire to find something out))

He raised an eyebrow, looking at her as though she were being very silly. "I ask because that is what you will be doing for me in order to earn your keep" he explained. "You see, it really is quite simple, as long as you keep me satisfied with your work, you will live in comfort for the rest of your life, the better you do, the nicer your accomodations, clothing, room, food, will be" he continued, sinking into the chair that he had been leaning against.

"Those will be your only real duties, and once you are done with them you will be free to do what you will, but never to leave the castle" he said. The vampire looked at her, gauging how well she reacted to this description of what her job would be like. "You are expected to occupy my side at dinner parties of course" he said, speeding over to her in the blink of an eye and touching her cheek. "You are pretty, and so you will do well in that position, of course, you will never say anything unless spoken to at these parties, they are the only time you will leave the castle, you would do well to enjoy them"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:30 pm
(Ops! my bad. But I reedit)

Sondra flinched away from his touch, as if being burned, taking a couple steps away from him and glanced up at him, looking at him straight into his eyes, and she replied, "As long I stay in your castle, even though your ofter is good and I may accept. But how do I know that you'll keep your word."and added "Or even trust you."

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wolvesofmibu666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:37 am
Mars sighed. "You know, you will have to not do that from now on" he said, referring to her flinch. "You may as well get used to me, you will rarely be seeing anyone other than myself and my dog" The vampire wondered if she was good with animals. It was a little therapeutic for him to care for his dog, but he could sometimes use someone else to feed or bathe the animal.

"As for how you know I will keep my word, well it doesn't matter if I keep my word or not, you belong to me now and so you will do exactly as I say regardless of any other circumstances" he said slowly, as though making sure she understood how serious he was about this. He stepped closer to her again and looked down into her eyes. "All these kind offers I am making, you should be grateful for them." he muttered. "Now, aren't you happy?" he asked dangerously, as though daring her to defy him.  
Resort World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff