Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Chesnut Stables (Come and RP...............................) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:32 pm
((huh?))

Eirika pulled out a strawberry out of a pouch and fed it to Angel, then pat her horse's neck. "Ready to go again?" Eirika asked, and Angel neighed, then took off towards the 5ft bar and jumped it, landing perfectly again. "I think you are getting good at that girl," Eirika said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:40 pm
(( Never mind ))
Tracy jumped Midnight Run again, jumping over one 5 ft one then another in a row.  

MeBored111

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:16 pm
I don't care if someone else can. I'm just glad Angel can... but having some competition isn't so bad... Eirika thought to herself. Angel neighed, then she jumped the 5ft bar over and over again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:26 pm
Tracy sneered, her back toward Eirika, "You still have better blood then that mutt horse," She mumble to MidnightRun.  

MeBored111

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:02 pm
Zen and Yoru watched "Yoru your not a jumpping horse your a runner they've been trained to jump,"Zen said to his horse when Yoru walked toward the jumps then stopped.

((I gotz a evil plan twisted ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:10 pm
((Ebil plan?!?!?! CAN MEH KNOW???))

"Come on Angel. I think we- whoa!" Eirika cut off when Angel changed directions and headed to the 6ft bar. Eirika knew it was too late to turn back or stop, so she started pushing Angel to jump. At the bar, Angel made a huge jump, clearing it with ease and landing just as well as the 5ft bar. Then Angel stopped. "Wow.... That was awsome Angel!" Eirika said, patting her horse and giving her another strawberry. "Alright. Lets not try that again today..." Eirika said. Angel neighed, but didn't try the bars again and trotted over to Zen and Yoru. Angel head butted Yoru gently towards the bars. "I don't think he jumps Angel..." Eirika said, smiling.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:12 pm
"No he doesn't,"Zen said but then all of a sudden Yoru started running towards the 6 foot bar and jumpped into the air.Yoru's back foot got caught and he landed on his side and landed on Zen.

((Ebil plan complete))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:14 pm
(( eek ))

"Zen!" Eirika yelled, then Angel ran over to Yoru. Eirika got off of her horse and helped Yoru off of Zen. Angel stayed with Yoru while Eirika bent over Zen. "Zen! Zen are you ok? Zen!"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:16 pm
Zen didnt replie ((he's unconcince))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:20 pm
"Oh crud..." Eirika mumbled. Then she lifted Zen onto Angel, made sure he wasn't going to fall off, then led both Angel and Yoru back to the building where they slept in. At the entrance, Eirika lifted Zen off of Angel and carried him inside to his room, then layed him on his bed. Eirika ran out and let the horses roam in the fenced-off field, then ran back to Zen's room.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:21 pm
((lol srry bout that I didn't think the whole way through I just got to him being crushed xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:24 pm
((thats ok))

Eirika sat next to Zen's bed. "Zen... please be ok..." Eirika prayed.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:28 pm
((sleep sleep sleep sleep lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:44 pm
((*yawn* sleepy... *falls asleep* jkjk))

Eirika watched Zen sleep, then felt tired herself. She layed her head down at the foot of the bed, then fell asleep herself.

((SLEEPY!!!! *falls asleep at computer*))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 pm
Isa rubbed her head who was that girl? she thought  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items