Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
♥♥ Is This Fate? { xC o l o r M e G r e yx & DncStar } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:42 am
User Image

Erin returned a warm smile, genuinely interested in this girl. She was definitely different than most of the girls Erin hung out with, that was obvious. "Well .. " She wasn't really sure what to say. Nobody had ever asked her that before. "I don't know.. I'll try pretty much everything and usually like it. Especially if it's fun, or big. I love those crazy blowouts people throw for no reason." Her eyes sparkled at the thought, wishing she could so stuff like that for her birthday, which happened to be in two days. "How about you?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:46 pm
Maria laughed, "I party girl I see!" She teased, gently poking Erin's side. She smiled and tapped her chin. "I'm into the arts, photography, writing, painting, dancing, singing... Those sort of things. I'm a big avocate of self expression to my students. It's fundemental to be able to express themselves in order to allow them to grow into well rounded human beings." She smiled as she thought of her students.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:25 pm
User Image

Erin laughed along with Maria before listening intently to her words. They had a lot in common involving the arts, for Erin as a producer did a lot of those on a daily basis. When she began to talk about her kids a smile spread across the girls face. "You really care for them don't you?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:09 pm
Maria blushed brightly, then nodded. "They mean everything to me. I can't have children of my own... So they're the closest I'll ever have." she sighed softly, thinking of the day she was at the doctors office after being attacked and hearing him tell her she'd never be able to have children. She bit her lip choking back tears. "What about you?"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:00 pm
Erin was very confused, watching the hurt spread on Maria's face. "You can't have children?" When she noticed Maria holding back her tears Erin grabbed her hand and pulled her close, wrapping her arms around her. She placed a kiss on top of the girls head as she ran a hand up and down her back to soothe her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:23 am
Maria let her tears go as she laid her head on Erin. She moved so she was in Erins lap and wrapped her arms around her. "Yeah." She sputtered. "I can never have children" She cried, causing more tears to pour from her eyes.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:08 pm
[Back!]

Erin wrapped on arm around the girl's waist to keep her from falling off her lap, the other still rubbing her back comfortingly. She felt bad for bringing up this subject and causing Maria to cry. "It's okay Maria ... It's okay .." She placed a kiss on Maria's forehead before looking down at her. "I'm sorry for bringing it up."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff