Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coffee Stains & Crumpled Paper -- A Writers Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for writers of all kinds. 

Tags: writing, prose, poetry, writers, reading 

Reply Roleplay
Dragon Chronicles:Gods of War, and Times of Peace OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:08 pm
((I really can't think anymore tonight... My brain has gone to mush fron being on the computer too long. I think I'm going to call it a night, I'll think of something to say tomorrow. Bye!))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:10 pm
(( Damn you!

Night night ))

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:14 pm
((Damn you too,

Night!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:47 pm
Delia looked out at the city, her eyes wide and jaw embarrasingly slack. It was so different from Earth, it was alien. Well, she was on a alien planet. Delia was struggling to wrap her head around the fact, after a life of lving in one city, suddenly she had stolen a ship and gone out to space, been captured by the Shadow Corp, taken to Draconias, and was about to get her chance at joining the Shadow Corp.

She desperately hoped that the beauty of Draconias was a good omen as to how she would do on the test.  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:15 pm
Jack smiled, as the ship banked back around to land, the city slowly being replaced by the blue sky, and the green fields basking in an alien sun.
After a minute the ship came into land, on the platform near the center of the city stood 3 men.
Two were Dragons, you could tell by the full black armour, the katanas at their sides, and the helmets, shaped much like the head of a dragon from Earthen fairy tales. But they were real, albeit long ago. Now, they were all what everyone saw. Humanoid beings, with wings.
The other figure on the other hand.... looked like something out of a cowboy film. His clothes were all brown, a fedora on his head covering most of his face from above. He wore a trench coat, which was fluttering behind him in the wind, along with rather plain brown trousers, and a pair of all terrain boots.
He had a pistol holstered on his left leg, a small dagger on the front of his belt, and there was something large on his back, what you couldn't see.

The shuttle touched down, and Jack jumped off, walking up to the man and shaking his hand. "Sergio! Long time no see!"
"Indeed Jack." Sergio smiled. "It has been too long since you were planet-side."
"Oh, this is Delia." Jack smiled, signalling Delia over. "Delia... this is Longshot."
"Good day, my fair lady." Sergio smiled, bowing slightly. "It is an honor."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:26 pm
Delia walked over to Where Jack and Longshot were standing. That was the man who was going to seal her fate of getting into the Shedow Corp or not, Delia stood silently for a moment before gathering her wits about her.

"The honour's all mine, sir." She blurted out quickly, sticking out her hand for him to take.  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:41 pm
Longshot smiled, taking Delia's hand, before bending low and kissing the back of it. Then he stood up straight and took his hat off. He had short, brown hair, and was wearing glasses. His eyes were green, and looked like they had seen more than anyone should bear. "Now... Delia our test is going to have to be put on hold for now, someone down at the Dragon Military Police wants to talk to you..." He motioned towards the two armoured behemoths behind him. "About what... I don't know." Jack smirked, just as he had planned.
"Well, we shouldn't keep them waiting, should we?" Jack stepped inbetween Longshot and Delia. "Come on, sooner we're done the better."
"One thing before you go..." Longshot stepped forward, a smile on his face. "Don't worry." He leaned forward, kissing Delia on the forehead... while slipping a small bit of paper into her hand. "Open it... when you're on your own in the station." He whispered, Jack standing a bit behind them, smiling.
The test had begun.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:02 pm
((Longshot's a bit... kissy, isn't he?))

Delia heard his whispered words, when you're on your own. She slipped the piece of paper into the pocket of her pants, not even looking down at it. She nodded slightly to him, before turning to Jack. She wondered what the police wanted with her, she hadn't even been on their planet for more than a few minutes. She couldn't help her heart starting to race, bad memories of police. Earth police seemed to always forget about neo-human strength though, those bars were nothing.

It was doubtful that they would ignore such a fact here, but Delia couldn't see any reason why it would come to that. She glanced at the two police and took in a deep breath of the alien air. So Draconias was cleaner than Earth, too.

"Well, shall we?"  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:15 pm
(( He's an old style gentelman... but also, he's a ladies man rolleyes But mainly, the forehead kiss was to give you the note, and since EVERYONE knows what's he like, it doesn't seem unusual ))

The two Dragons nodded, one of them pulling out a pair of handcuffs. "Woah woah woah!" Jack shouted, stepping in-front of the Dragon. "No cuffs."
"Sir, I ha-"
"No cuffs!"
"Si... fine." The Dragon sighed, placing the cuffs back onto his belt, walking towards a rather small flying craft near the road. It was a small dropship, used as police 'cars', as they could get places ground vehicles couldn't, drop police straight onto a building, and could be equipped with multiple weapons. This particular one had two very nasty looking chain guns on it.

The two Dragons stepped, closely followed by Jack, who grabbed onto one of the hand-holds, turned around and held out his hand towards Delia.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:25 pm
Delia looked at the hand Jack estended towards her. She slowly crossed her arms over her chest and took half a step back. They wanted to put handcuffs on her, she was sure the one of them was about to say, 'sir, I have to.' Right there was the beauty of higher orders, you couldn't know where they came from. Delia looked from Jack to the closest Dragon.

"What is all this about? Tell me, or I'm not going anywhere." She took another half step back, her foot joining her other in a shoulder width defensive stance. "Incarceration needs a reason. I've done nothing on this planet, so if there is a reason I'm blissfully unaware of it."

Whoever said ignorance was bliss, obviously never lived a life as a neo-human.  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:31 pm
Jack sighed. "Tell her." The Dragon shrugged
"No idea."
"... what?" Jack looked confused.
"No idea sir, they said to bring her in, normal procedures. Which means handcuffs."
Jack sighed, shaking his head and jumping off of the transport. "Fine, I'll get her there myself."
"Sir?" The Dragon stood up, walking towards them.
"Stay there soldier, I said I'll take her." The Dragon groaned, rubbing his helmet.
"Fine sir... Pilot, go!" The Dragon turned, sitting down again as the ship took off.
"Well... that was a waste of bloody time." Jack growled. "Come on, lets go.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:39 pm
"Do you know something about why they want me?' Delia asked when the tow Dragon's were safely out of earshot. Them not knowing made her even more uncomfortable. She started walking in the direction the police had gone, she looked off in the distance.

"From what I've seen, when something like this happens you end up with a few bullet holes laying in a ditch somewhere. But, that could be just films."  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 pm
Jack walked behind her slowly, his face showing no emotion once again. "Not a clue..." Dammit! What the hell are they thinking? I just want to know who she is, not charge her with murder! He growled, almost inadubily, but at that point lost control of his mana. He had been keeping it surpressed, but now, he yelped slightly, the whole area darkening slightly as his mana interacted with all the atoms aroud him. "Crap crap crap..." He took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"And yeah..." He rubbed the back of his neck, and started walking again. "That's only in movies."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:59 pm
Only in movies. Delia cynically wondered if some of those movies were 'based on a true story.' Delia kept walking at a steady pace, she turned to look at Jack after a few paces- and immediately regreted it.

Her eyes unfocused and then the mana surrounding him came into Delia's view. It wasn't normal, instead of the luminescant, wispy vapour it was congealing, almost around him. She could barely make out his figure through the haze.

"W- What are you doing?" She asked, curious, and cautious, as to what was happening.  

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:11 pm
Jack sighed. "Remember I said I was dead?" He groaned, shaking his head. "90% of my mana is required to keep me alive, any less than that, and I start getting weak, vision goes blurry... under 80% and I'm dead." He flexed his right arm, clutching his hand into a fist. "Because of how closely connected I am to my mana, it's affected by my emotions, meaning if I lose control of myself, I lose control of my mana." He frowned. "Almost killed Louise because of it."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff