Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:20 pm
"Fine." Leera muttered, walking off to a trail that was to the east, following it to a stream. She wiped herself off and sat by the water, sighing as she knew that the dog would arrive soon or he'd follow her foot prints. She'd stuck to the trail and stopped, not too far from where he was, not really wanting to make him mad. She leaned against a tree and reached up, starting to grab apples from it, getting all the good ones before looking them over, making sure that she'd gotten the good apples instead of the ones that weren't even ripe yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:35 pm
Janus leaned against the tree that she had been chained to, looking at the dog. He might keep him but that might cause too many problems. Taking a chain he lowered it before tying it around the dog's waist and pulled it up. As soon as he had the dog out, he tied a rope around it's neck and the other end around a tree. The dog lay down, waiting for it's new owner to do something.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:09 pm
After doing what she needed to, Leera came back holding the apples, her face a bit wet from the pond. She sat down and set the apples in her lap, looking up at him boredly, grabbing an apple. She bit into it, slowly starting to eat it as she looked up at him then at the dog. "You could've brought Rufus." She muttered, glaring. Leera just shook her head and looked away from him, frowning as she lowered her head and watched the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:17 pm
"You're the one who didn't value your dog's life." he said. He had buried Rufus afterwards, but of course she wouldn't know that. Janus smiled a little glad that she had come back. "Let's go." he said picking up his back and handing her a bag as well that was full of food. Untying the dog he looked over at him. "Do you want him?" he asked since he wasn't sure if he wanted to keep the dog.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:22 pm
"I did value his life, but I sorta had a feeling that you would've killed him anyways..." Leera replied, standing as she put the apples in her own bag and slung it over her back. Her mouth dropped at his question, not expecting him to offer her a new dog. But she regained herself and nodded, giving a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:34 pm
"Here you go." he said handing her the rope. "Keep him close for a day and then you can let him loose. He won't go far after that." Janus looked at the dog as it wagged it's tail, walking around her in a circle. Sighing, he started walking north, looking back once to see if she was following him.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:38 pm
Leera followed behind him, giving the rope some slack so that the dog wouldn't feel trapped and would have more room. "Why are you doing this? You're giving me freedom.." She muttered, sounding confused. Tilting her head, Leera followed, her face in a thoughtful manner, making it obvious that she was thinking about something, trying to figure something out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:45 pm
"You'll figure that out sooner or later." Janus said stopping near a cliff. "I'll go up first. I'll throw a chain down, get it around the dog and then I'll pull him up. You'll go up afterwards. Got it?" he said, fixing the straps of his bag. Grabbing onto the side of it, he slowly started to climb up, hoping that this wouldn't take a long time.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:52 pm
Leera sighed, she had wanted answers, not for him to give her some assuration that she'd get an answer. "That really helps alot." She muttered, watching him climb up, looking at the dog then at him carefully. While he was making his way up the cliff, she started adjusting her bag and looking down at her shoes, she'd have fun climbing up herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:58 pm
When he had finally reached the top, he threw the ends of two chains, making sure that they didn't end up hitting her. "Tie them around the dog." he said, thought he knew that she knew what she had to do already. He waited for her to do as he said, wrapping the chains around the rock so it would be easier to pull the dog up. Janus looked back down, glad that she didn't make a run for it.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:02 pm
Leera caught the chains then did as she was told, gently wrapping the chains around the dog. "It's ready!" She yelled, looking around, wondering if she should make a run for it. Looking back up at him, she sat down and waited for him to pull the dog up, already nibbling on the apple.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:17 pm
Janus kept watching her as he finally got the dog to the top. "Do want the chains, or can you climb up?" he asked her, knowing that she was thinking about running. He made sure the long bow was within his reach, before looking back down at her.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:25 pm
"Keep the chains in reach.. I'm gonna climb up but I don't know how far I can make it." Leera replied, starting to climb up, she made her way up slowly, focusing on getting up, her foot slipped half way up and she grabbed the chain, needing him to pull her up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:30 pm
He carefully pulled her up the rest of the way and stretched out his hand so she could grab hold of it. The dog was already waiting for her, sitting not too far off. Janus kept his face expressionless as he helped her.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:38 pm
Leera grabbed onto his hand, pulling herself up the rest of the way before laying on the ground beside him. She looked over, spotting the dog, giving a small smile as she moved away from the edge, then looked back at Janus. "I still want to know.." She murmured, giving him a pleading look. She was really curious about him, about why he was treating her the way he was.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff