Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:35 pm

She took a deep breath then nodded. "I'll leave you now. See you at dawn," she whispered then kissed his cheek, smiled then escaped upstairs. Once alone, she laid down on her bed after dressing in her nightgown then cried herself to sleep.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Hiquel walked to his room after giving the weapons to the smith, they were low quality but the smith could fix that. He then sat up for a short while thinking. He then wrote a letter and used a carrier pigeon to send it, then went to sleep.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:55 pm

She gave a soft yawn when she woke and then dressed with the help of her maid before thanking her and then gathering the few belongings she was bringing to her. She gave a soft sigh then went downstairs.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Hiquel woke early and gathered the few things he had from around the room and packed them into his pack, then wen downstairs and prepared his horse while he ate an apple.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:06 pm

She sighed and then went outside to the stables. She smiled when she saw Hiquel as she led Snowflame out then stroked her neck before settling the sack around her saddlehorn then walking outside the stables to join him.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Hiquel greeted Anna with a bow "Good morning princess, I trust you slept well." He spoke in a low tone.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:25 pm

She sighed. "Well enough I guess," she mused then cleared the hurt from her eyes. "Father didn't want to see me so I guess we can go off right now...no sense in waiting," she shrugged then mounted and straightened her dress.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:32 pm

"Yes lets, but first, can I see your arm?" He walked over to her and held out his hand.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:34 pm

She offered it to him. "What?" she asked curiously. Looking at him with complete trust and curiousity. She watched him with unblinking eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:52 pm

He pulled her gently forward and attached a small dagger to her upper arm, "I think you should keep this on you at all times. It will be easily reachable, and I wont need to worry about you at all times." He then vaulted onto his horse, "Stay close please, we will be going at a slow pace so the horses do not get worn out." He starts off at an easy cadence.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:59 pm

She readjusted her sleeve, hiding the dagger then looked at him nodding as she kept her horse at an easy pace. "Thanks," she said gratefully. She closed her eyes willing herself to not cry. She was made of stronger stuff. "My father truly hates me you know...if you cared an ounce for me, he'd see me off and wish me luck. He knows how violent Donnovan can be...you know...his first wife died two weeks after they wed. Perhaps the same fate awaits me..." She shook her head then gave a soft smile. "But then if what you said last night is true then I don't have to worry about death for nine months. I guess there is a silver lining," she said softly.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:18 pm

He looked ahead, unblinkingly searching for danger, "You should be gratefull that your father hired me at least, even if he is under paying me. You have informed me of his last wife, and I will not allow him to kill you, even If..." He looked back at her and smiled. "Anyway, Let us focus on the task at hand."

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:21 pm

She looked at him and smiled. If she told him how much she loved him, he'd probably laugh at her. It was a secret best kept to herself. "Well...I'm glad he hired you too. You're the best a girl could ever ask for." She smiled then looked forward. "Hopefully we'll be fine...did you learn anything else from that prisoner?" she asked. Not knowing of King Sian's want to take her for himself.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:30 pm

He laughed and tried to give her the news lightly, "Turns out you are very popular, There is another king that wants you for his own, I don't think we will hear from any of his people for at least a few days, after all he doesn't even know that his men failed yesterday."

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:37 pm

"Someone else?" she asked wide eyed then looked forward. "And to think I'm like a caged bird all my life. He must have been a visitor to the palace. Donnovan was, so was King Sian and Prince Nathaniel...those are the only ones I was ever introduced to."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff