Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:28 pm
"Huh? what do you mean?" He said while tilting his head. "I'm fine...just a small headache nothing more.." He turned and continued walking. "On second thought...we'll stay the night here and move out tomorrow morning ok"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:39 pm
Haruka looks at Ryousuke then turns forward. "i think i'm going to go explore. i'll be back in a few." her nose twitching as she spoke. "you all stay here. and dont worry if you hear a howl.....i do that spontaniously." and starts walking. then turns and says "but, if you hear a screech, hide FAST." then she slowly starts walking.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:42 pm
Axel walked after her. "Hey wait up! Yer not goin' it alone! Besides, i'm still curious to see what else is in this place." He said as he caught up to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:59 pm
Haruka just sighed and told him, "but like i said back there.......if you hear me growl, or anything besides a howl, hide.......and i mean hide quickly and somewhere good, do not ask questions, just do as i say. it could mean life or death." and she walked ahead ,with ears back and nose twitching.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:56 pm
She just sat down in the corner of the room, a demonic and angelic wing sprouted from her back and covered her as a blanket. She closed her eyes and just hummed to herself. "Ill just stay here then.." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:37 pm
Axel just stood there. when Haruka was almost out of sight he shouted across the hall, "Good luck!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 pm
Ryousuke leaned against a wall and let his cloak hit the ground. "I remember..." he mumbled to himself then he sat down and wrapped his cloak on as a blanket. "be ready for tomorrow" he called out then fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:44 pm
Axel turned around to to Ryousuke. "Why's that? Ryousuke?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:48 pm
"cause....tomorrow....the real trial begins..." He mumbled as he went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:58 pm
Axel walked to the other side and lied against the wall. "I don't the sound of that." he said to himself.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:26 pm
Haruka cautiously turned a corner and sniffed. nothing i guess i could just turn back...... she told herself "dont be such a chicken." she heard from behind her, it was a spirit......"who are you?" Haruka asked the spirit. "just call me your 'instincts'" it said. "ok....." haruka responded as she turned back around. "go on......i know you want to find something dangerous" her 'instincts' told her. and she knew they were right. but........but, i have to go back.....i cant leave them, they need me...... she said to herself again. she ran through her 'instincts' and it faded. she howled to let the group know she was coming. and she appeared. to find two of them sitting against the wall. "what i miss?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:47 pm
Before sleep could take Axel he was awoken by Haruka's howl. "Man i hate it when that happens! Right when yer on the edge." Axel had been startled as he looked around to see Haruka. "Nothing, you didn't miss a thing. But Ryousuke says we're leaving in the morning." Axel's eyes were half closed, he yawned, "I hope an Incubus doesn't show up. the last thing i need right now is a nightmare."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:20 pm
Ryousuke tossed and turned while sleeping as the same images from earlier showed themselves again. "ngh.....let go..." He mumbled as he shot up breathing hard. "again...." He mumbled as he sighed and stood up. "I'm gonna walk around." He called out and left the building.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:45 pm
"Don't let the Bogeyman get ya...great now i'm awake." A growling noise came from Axel's stomach. "Oh just perfect, hunger. might as well do what i said i was gonna do. time to find the kitchen....or pantry...or something!" Axel got up from the ground and began to wonder halls humming and slightly sing a tune. "~There is..a house.....they call the rising sun~"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:54 am
Haruka sat down and curled up like you'd see a dog do when they go to sleep and curled her tail around her and fell asleep. but although she looks asleep she can wake up in a millisecond.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff