Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Keroth sighed heavily, "If it means that much to you, I guess I could compromise." He leans forward and kisses her cheek. "Now lead the way." He whispers, taking hold of her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:36 pm
It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Karissa smiled and led Keroth to the front of the school. She was surprised that he needed her to give him directions. When she reached the front of the school she grinned at him. "Here it is." she announced with a wave of her hand.
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:46 pm
He reached to open the door, "Damn, locked, hold on." He lets go of hr hand and pulls a bobby pin and a bent piece of metal from his pocket, unlocking the door, "Done." He opens the door, "I guess we wander now?" He holds out his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:51 pm
Karissa smiled, and took his hand. "We wander now." She agreed. She glanced at Keroth, "So you only come out at night?" she questioned.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:54 pm
He leads the way down a random hall, "Yes only when Alaric is asleep, He kind of knows what i do but it's more like a dream."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:05 pm
Karissa's grin got bigger, "So he will think he dreamed about me?" she asked excitedly.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:08 pm
He laughed lightly, "More or less." He turns down another hall, "Oh there it is." He points to a sign down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:32 am
Karissa smiled, "Well that is a pleasant though... what do you mean more or less?" she asked. She followed him down the hall to the sign.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:38 am
"Well," He tried the door, "Locked, no surprise." He starts picking it. "He may vividly see most of the night, or he may just see a hazy image of your face, I don't know what he will think from it." The lock clicks open. "Done." He opens the door and bows deeply, "After you, my dear." He adopts an english accent, making his voice as 'butlerish' as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:25 am
Karissa grinned and stepped into the auditorium ahead of Keroth. She wished that she could dream. She could daydream, but she never really slept. She was just gone. She smiled and twirled down the aisle into the auditorium, she looked around in awe at the size of the room.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:32 am
Keroth followed closely and silently behind Karissa, he whispered "I bet this room has an amazing echo." noticing she was spinning, "So you want to dance?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:34 am
Karissa grinned, and nodded, "I would love to dance." She said. She slowed her spinning and faced Keroth.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:38 am
He grabs her hand, "On the stage?" And pulls lightly, "And what kind of dance?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:44 am
((I am editing Karissa's profile in my first post. I need to give each personality a name. Haha, it will make it easier.

She begins to walk to the stage, and she shrugs, "I don't care what kind. I just feel like dancing." She said, as she lifted his arm and twirled.

terrahbyte

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:50 am
((It works for me.))
He spins her and pulls unbalancing her, and catches her in his other arm. "I see, Your thinking like I do." He picks her up, putting her on the stage, then jumps up as well. He then holds out his and to help her up.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff