Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
DarkClan and LightClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:16 am
Appleleaf walked back to the nurasry quickly, to ask Stormclaw to watch her kits, and than wnt to join Moonstar.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moonstar walked up to her Deputy. "Ashcloud, can you make it to the Gathering? I heard about the attack. Oh, and well done." she praised.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:53 pm
"Thanks and I'll be fine,"Ashcloud said to his leader with respect.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:10 pm
Twilightstar sat in her den, deep in thought what am i going to do!? more and more rouges are coming.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:23 pm
Spottedtail nodded to Moonstar as she came by Ashcloud. "Thanks to Ashcloud, i'm still here... He'll be fine though. His deepest wound is healing very quickly, and no sign of infection," Spottedtail said. What am i going to do?... i'm... i'm in love with Ashcloud... how can i keep it a secret from all the other cats?... including Ashcloud?...."  

Feathertail14

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:05 am
"Very well, Spottedtail. I can trust you deeply about that." Moonstar said, proud to have such great warriors, medicine cat, and Deputy. "Now, were off!" Moonstar commmanded. (Twilightstar, you need to bring your clan to the Gathering. Tonight is Full Moon.)
Moonstar led her Clan to the Great Oak, the Tallest tree in the Forest where they lived. In the great oak, there was lots of vines, where some Twoleg kits made some sort of Den, out of wood. There is where the leaders where. (An old treehouse.) She signaled for her clan to get out of formation, so they could wonder about. Moonstar jumped on the Tree to wait for Twilightstar.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:56 pm
Ashcloud sat down at the base of the tree his leader jumpped onto.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:04 pm
(Does Twilightstar really have a clan?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:06 pm
((I don't know I guess you can make up people for the gathering))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:13 pm
((yeah... i think she has to...))

Spottedtail sat over by a bush near the base of the tree. This is where the other medicine cat usually meets her. Spottedtail sat down next to the bush, facing out to wait for the Lightclan medicine cat, kept glancing over to Ashcloud every few minutes, and kept her tail wrapped around her paws.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:31 am
Ashcloud looked around for any sign of the other clan but didn't say anything.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:59 am
Moonstar snorted. Just like Cherrystar to always be late. So, Moonstar sat waiting even more.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:58 pm
(what? i don't know what happened, pretend Twilightstar was deputy and just became leader 1/4 moon ago k? so Moonstar doesn't know there is a new leader. the leader before her was Cherrystar ok??)

(ok random ppl)

Twilightstar led her clan to the Gathering, she was new to this so she was confused, she padded in with her warriors fallowing her.

she had brought along Dustclaw, her new deputy. Blossomsong, her medicine cat Rosepaw, the Medicine cat app. Orangepelt, Midnightpool, and Shadefur, who where her warriors. then she brought Milkypaw and Silverpaw, her App. "Hello Moonstar " Twilightstar replied "Cherrystar couldn't really come." she added Reluctant to tell them she was leader yet, she wanted to wait.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:47 pm
((RANDOM PEOPLES!!! YAYS!!!))

Spottedtail looked over to Blossomsong anf her apprentice, Rosepaw. "Finally... i was begining to think Lightclan got lost!" the medicine cat said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:19 pm
"sorry Blossomsong said, Twilightst-song, Twilightsong was getting her clan together."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Dustclaw started to announce proudly "i was chosen as the new de-" Twilightstar Dismissed him with a flick of her tail.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:33 pm
Spottedtail caught Blossomsong's mistake. "uh... blossomsong? Is there something wrong with Lightclan? Did something happen to Cherrystar?" Spottedtail asked, knowing something was.... wrong...  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff