Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:57 pm
"Alright...Bye." she took the wet towels, she wasn't looking forward to tomorrow. After he had left she threw the towels into the washing machine. Rina finished her coffee and took his and her cup to the sink. "Why did I agree in the first place?" she whispered to herself. She couldn't think of anything good that would come out of this, something bad happened everytime she got involved with someone else. The car accident proved it. Rina finished cleaning up the house a little before going back to her books and seeing what else needed to be done.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:01 pm
Xavier walked home, the sky getting dark, causing him to walk at a faster pace. He looked over his shoulder to face a woman who gave him a crooked smile, showing her rotten teeth to him. She asked for money and he dropped a twenty dollar bill for her before continuing. Dogs barked and growled as he passed in the back alley ways but he ignored it, his main goal was to get home. It was getting colder and he needed to get his homework done, get a shower, and get in bed.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:27 pm
Rina looked outside through her window, wondering if he had gotten home safely. She picked up a large phone book, looking for his name in it. Finally finding it she dialed the number and waited for him or someone to pick up. Rina sighed as the phone rang and looked over at the clock.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:48 pm
Xavier looked up as his phone rang, glancing at the clock and shrugging, he picked up the phone and turned it on.

"Hello?" His voice sounded puzzled and tired, seeming like he hasn't had any calls in awhile.

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:25 am
"Hey." she felt dumb for calling now, he seemed fine and she probably was worrying about nothing. "It's Rina." if she could she would of banged her head against the wall right now for being so stupid and calling him. That would just make him think that she was actually willing to be his friend or something else. She waited for his reaction, wondering what he would think of this.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:32 pm
Xavier paused for a second, surprised before he finally regained himself, smiling. "Yeah, erm, is there something you need?" He asked politely, wondering why she was calling. What if it was to tell him that she didn't need a ride home? He panicked slightly, frowning, hoping it was under different circumstances.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:39 pm
"Um...." she thought for a second, hoping he didn't take this the wrong way. "I was just wondering if you got home in one piece. I didn't know if you would be alright after the car accident." Rina closed her eyes, she didn't want to have to call him again like this. It's just...After that car accident had happened when he had taken her home, reminded her of all her friends and family that had died. She shivered slightly, wondering who had planned this all from the beginning. It couldn't be a coincidence.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:30 pm
"Why are you so worried about me? You didn't want to ride home with me.. And now you're concerned about my well-being.. Do you think that if I'm around you that I'm going to get hurt or something?" Xavier replied quietly, waiting for her response.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:34 pm
"I....." well it seemed like he had her figured out. "Yeah." she whispered. Rina couldn't think of anything else to say anymore. She sighed, wanting the silence to end.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:41 pm
"Why do you even care about me..? I know you don't like me.. So why be worried?" Xavier asked, knowing that she didn't like the silence. He was just letting his thoughts out, and he knew it was a mistake. She'd be angry or upset with him after, and he'd blow all possibilities of even having a chance with her if he didn't quit.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:37 pm
"I've lost a lot of people, Xavier." she whispered. "I'll see you tomorrow." she couldn't talk about this subject anymore, she shouldn't have called him. "Bye." she said, trying to make her voice a little more cheerful though it was no use.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:08 am
"Look, Rina, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to say all that.. I'm just a little stressed.. You won't lose me. I promise." Xavier replied, hoping that he could cheer her up. Her voice had been strained, like she was trying to hide her sorrow that he had caused. Now he felt bad, he really hadn't meant to upset her.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:00 pm
"It's fine, it's not your fault that my past still haunts me. I wish...you could keep that promise." she closed her eyes, lowering her head. "I'm sorry I called." she put the phone down next to her, wondering if she should hang up. A few seconds passed and she did. Rina put the phone back, as the memories from her past flooded her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:07 pm
Xavier groaned, knowing that he'd upset her, now he felt bad. "I'm so stupid! Why did I have to do that! Now she probably won't ride with me.. Or even talk to me.." He scolded himself, taking a quick shower and going to bed, ignoring his burning hunger.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:13 pm
She sighed, wishing it would all just fade away but it didn't. Eating a small dinner and washing the dishes afterwards, she took a shower and then lay down. Rina couldn't fall asleep thought as she stared at the ceiling. She got up about ten minutes later and decided to go outside to pass the time. She walked down the dark street, not paying attention to anything.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff