Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Territory For the Driven Out SnowClan Cats. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:01 pm
Seedpaw walked with his down. He put his head up for a second and nearly knocked into Bearclaw. He stumbled backwards. "What's the matter Bearclaw?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:19 pm
"That's... that's Crystalstar." Bearclaw mumbled. "Crystalstar!" she sprinted ahead.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:04 pm
(*meadow randomly appears* *slow-mo* "Bearclaw!" *Crystalstar runs slow-mo* "Crystalstar!" *Bearclaw does the same (lol XD))

Crystalstar moved slowly, her leg wasn't fully healed. Bearclaw's scent was growing closer and she heard her deputies voice. "Bearclaw!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:10 pm
Honeyheart washed up onto the shore of snowclan territory. unconcious, but shivering, and not breathing properly.

((check out woodclans rp to find out why.))
((maybe he could help snowclan take there territory back?))
((BTW, someone should go warm him up QUICK. because he wont be able to help much from starclan.))  

Sir naphalatha

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:20 pm
Drippingpaw felt useless waiting there and went for a small walk to find herbs. She came up to where her old terriotry had been and smelled a cat on the shore. Drippingpaw padded up to the cat and sniffed him, 'I need to warm him up' She thought draging him to a dry sunny part. She couldnt tell what what clan he was from because all the sent must have washed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:01 pm
Seedpaw couldn't believe his eyes, "C-crystalstar?" At the same moment, Goldenpaw appeared. Her jaw dropped open, the herbs falling out of her mouth.  

ch3shire_c4t

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:38 pm
((Don't forget the sunset and beach backround! >.<))

Suddenly her white pelt broke through the underbrush. "Crystalstar!" Bearclaw yelled in joy. She ran up to her leader and did what ever cats do that are equivalent to hugging(what would a cat do anyways?). "Y-you're back. You're really back!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:16 pm
((I think they uncontrollably lick them and rub against them a lot.))

Goldenpaw still couldn't believe that Crystalstar was standing in front of her.

"B-but you're dead? We saw you and everything." She stuttered. Then she quickly realized that leaders have more than one life. "You just lost a life, didn't you?"

Seedpaw was stunned to see his leader, but he was mainly wondering where Goldenpaw has been. She said that she was going hunting, but instead she just came back with the herbs. And a good supply of it. But wait, where are the cob-webs....  

ch3shire_c4t

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:22 pm
((I'm gonna have Mistpaw be a bad girl))

Mistpaw thought for a while, then stood up.
"I'm leaving the Clan. All I do is be worthless and gone when the clan's dying...I'm leaving now," Mistpaw told herself, walking away from the temporary SnowClan camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:25 pm
((Aw, why does she have to leave!))  

ch3shire_c4t

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:09 am
Honeyheart's tail moved patheticly and he began to cough up water.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:45 pm
(they like wrap their heads around to the other cats back...)

Crystalstar purred with happiness, "I'm glad to be back." She looked at Goldenpaw, "I have two lives left."

(I g2g. I'll post more later)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:44 pm
Bearclaw grew solemn. "Crystalstar- two lives?" She looked out to the forest, and murmured darkly. "We'll get MoonClan for this."

((Yeah, those two sounds about right.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:59 pm
Goldenpaw felt her stomach drop at the mention of MoonClan. What would her Clan think about her falling in love with Raintail. No one can know, not even Seedpaw. She thought to herself.

Seedpaw looked at his sister curiously. Usually at the mention of MoonClan, she'd go on and on about how much she hates them. But this time she looked upset?  

ch3shire_c4t

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:40 am
Sparrowheart bounced into camp with the kill and put it on the pill and went to a tree and layed down  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff