Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
A Great British... *gasp* font change! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:43 pm
Timeless Visage
Foetus In Fetu
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
That...actually looks like it took a long time. I mean a LONG time... eek

Unless you've A.) Remembered the Hex codes. (That's always fun.)

Oh please, like I could be bothered to type all that out. It'd have to change depending on the length of text, too.

Ahahaha, yeah... I know someone who would and could do that though. >_> My Korean friend JaeJoong. 3nodding

I haven't seen JaeJoong for so long. Maybe I should spend some more time in LOTRDI but I haven't noticed him being around much.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:44 pm
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Foetus In Fetu
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

Oh please, like I could be bothered to type all that out. It'd have to change depending on the length of text, too.

Ahahaha, yeah... I know someone who would and could do that though. >_> My Korean friend JaeJoong. 3nodding

Just don't make him do red...eheh... rolleyes

Actually, that's the whole reason he learned the Hex codes. 3nodding So that he could edit red images. So he knows all the hex codes for red as well. AND MY DOWNLOAD JUST FINISHED! I'm going to watch Tae Guk Gi now. YAY.  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:44 pm
ice_illusion
Timeless Visage
Foetus In Fetu
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

I haven't seen JaeJoong for so long. Maybe I should spend some more time in LOTRDI but I haven't noticed him being around much.

Kekekekekekeke~~!
Hehe, I should AIM him when he gets online. But he's always too busy with other people.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:47 pm
Nebelstern
ice_illusion
Timeless Visage
Foetus In Fetu
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern

Kekekekekekeke~~!
Hehe, I should AIM him when he gets online. But he's always too busy with other people.

I'm one of his best mates, online at least. I talk to him too much sometimes. eek He's one of the few people I enjoy talking to online though. Everyone else either A.) gets boring B.) annoys be after a while C.) is some girl that was fun to talk to then DELVELOPES A CRUSH ON ME. gonk

Damn my good charisma. >_<

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:49 pm
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
ice_illusion
Timeless Visage
Foetus In Fetu

Kekekekekekeke~~!

I'm one of his best mates, online at least. I talk to him too much sometimes. eek He's one of the few people I enjoy talking to online though. Everyone else either A.) gets boring B.) annoys be after a while C.) is some girl that was fun to talk to then DELVELOPES A CRUSH ON ME. gonk

Oh-ho! Sean has girl-admirers!
Right, well. I'm off to do some work. I'll be about...ish...
See you all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:51 pm
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
ice_illusion
Timeless Visage
Foetus In Fetu

Kekekekekekeke~~!

See you all.

Oh-ho..? >_< It's so bloody annoying, and I hope you don't really find it amusing. I'm already with someone, and they can't seem to get the picture. I'm going to start being an a*****e..... again.  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:53 pm
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
ice_illusion

Kekekekekekeke~~!

See you all.

Oh-ho..? >_< It's so bloody annoying, and I hope you don't really find it amusing. I'm already with someone, and they can't seem to get the picture. I'm going to start being an a*****e..... again.

Well, it's a little bit amusing. Like how Francis woos girls with yoghurt-based fantasies...

Anyway, I'll be off for now. *drifts off*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:53 pm
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
ice_illusion
Timeless Visage
Foetus In Fetu

Kekekekekekeke~~!

a)You just have a short attention span
b)low tolerence
c)you wish
Seanykins  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:59 pm
ice_illusion
Timeless Visage
Nebelstern
ice_illusion
Timeless Visage
Foetus In Fetu

Kekekekekekeke~~!

b)low tolerence
c)you wish
Seanykins

Oh, you just don't know, Aisa.... It's happened THREE TIMES, well four but I actually liked the fourth one back. I actually am quite the opposite of all that, once you get to know me.

a.) I actually have a longer attention span than most people. (How do you think I stay on this bloody computer all day?)
b.) only towards idiocy/ignorance/childishness.
c.) I don't, really. razz
Aisypoo.

heh. I find it amusing that you made all these observations and haven't even talked to me that much. =P But think what you will, as I can't change your mind.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:23 pm
Timeless Visage
ice_illusion
Timeless Visage

b)low tolerence
c)you wish
Seanykins

Oh, you just don't know, Aisa.... It's happened THREE TIMES, well four but I actually liked the fourth one back. I actually am quite the opposite of all that, once you get to know me.

a.) I actually have a longer attention span than most people. (How do you think I stay on this bloody computer all day?)
b.) only towards idiocy/ignorance/childishness.
c.) I don't, really. razz
Aisypoo.

heh. I find it amusing that you made all these observations and haven't even talked to me that much. =P But think what you will, as I can't change your mind.
xd I was joking.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:35 pm
Nebelstern
Unless she is cyberwoman.

Rumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:58 pm
A Lost Iguana
Nebelstern
Unless she is cyberwoman.

Rumbled.

They came to the conclusion on their own that I was not. Don't sow the seeds of doubt or you'll foil my evil plan.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:33 am
I used to use this.

But this suits me more.

After a while, adding all the stuff gets to be conditioned into your mind. Like Pavlov's Dog.

Yesh. For some people who have rainbow fonts and such. I wish to find the place where they can get the special thing to do that for them. Otherwise I'm happy just using this special font. Well it's special to me.

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff