Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:05 pm
eek Fiddlers Green isn't really a turtle, and Cu doesn't actually have fox ears?!

My world has been shattered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:25 pm
AniMajor
eek Fiddlers Green isn't really a turtle, and Cu doesn't actually have fox ears?!

Actually, Tea has seen me in a form that may be more acceptable to you then. ninja
And, for clarification, I'm only turtling while not actually online.
Which is, truth be told, more often than not.
When I am out of the shell, I look sorta like myself, plus a tail and ears of a vulpine... but then again, Tea has seen me as such as well. ninja  

Fiddlers Green

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:09 pm
Fiddlers Green
AniMajor

Actually, Tea has seen me in a form that may be more acceptable to you then. ninja
And, for clarification, I'm only turtling while not actually online.
Which is, truth be told, more often than not.
When I am out of the shell, I look sorta like myself, plus a tail and ears of a vulpine... but then again, Tea has seen me as such as well. ninja

I should've suspected you weren't really a turtle, when your posts weren't written like:

10 Hi.
20 How is everyone today?

Then again, it's still surprising to me that there are real people behind the avatars.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:32 pm
Nuri - those are beautiful pictures of your wedding. i don't think i ever saw them before. you're hair looked amazing.

Gho - agreed with everyone, especially Fiddler.

Fiddler - i want to pinch your cheeks! so cute, 4laugh

hmm...

User Image
typical myspace photo, when i still had my lip ring.

User Image
with short hair, at Gene Generation premiere. middle one.

User Image
left  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:42 pm
maenad nuri
Gho the Girl

Also, your wedding dress was gorgeous heart

Thank you! I went in saying, "I hate strapless, give me a simple sheath dress....and ended up with a red and white a-line, corset back strapless dress.

And of all the pictures from the wedding, that is my favorite one. It's also not a professional photo at all.
DB is seriously enthralled at the compliments, but it's also made him too "twitterpated" (his word, not mine) to post, so he asked me to. *blows bangs*

I personally love that shot as well, it's completely capturing the moment, natural, honest, frank. I wish I could wear a strapless dress like you, but sadly I don't have the shape for it. *sigh*

CuAnnan
Serious hotness.

Thank you, you're not so bad yourself good sir. *nods while winking and sips coffee*

Fiddlers Green
If I have to put up with people constantly telling me my lard @$$ is attractive, a person who is actually well formed will get reminded of it incessantly.

Actually, truth be told, we had no idea. We actually don't get told this alot, aside from mayhaps the eyes every so often. This is something of a rarity, which is why we are so charmed at everyone's polite comments. We're not as well formed as we may seem however, but this is not the place for that discussion.

Further, your "lard a**" (and I use this in only the loosest most ironic way possible) is quite attractive.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:47 pm
To Maze: More hats. We need to represent fashionable yet original headwear much more.

To Saint Dreya: Your outfit in the middle picture is quite spectacular. I may just have to steal it, so be careful.

Gho the Girl

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:53 pm
Gho the Girl
To Saint Dreya: Your outfit in the middle picture is quite spectacular. I may just have to steal it, so be careful.
you are welcome to it - pants tucked into knee high combat boots, denim corset over a white button up shirt, with a knee length coat similar to a tux coat.

sadly, while i prefer to dress in comfy clothes that would make anyone else look more asexual, my chest continually reminds those who look upon me, as well as myself, that i am indeed female.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:41 pm
AniMajor

I'm surprised no one freaked when they found out I wasn't a tree.

Then again, I never did say which entity in the picture I was ninja  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

scorplett

Blessed Regular

6,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:15 am
Cyrus the Elder
AniMajor

Your not a tree Bain... your just.. Ent-ertaining!

(@everyone else: Sorry, couldn't resist cheezy comment!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:45 am
Cyrus the Elder
AniMajor

But you haven't always been a tree, if you had been, I would've been surprised you're a person.

Which reminds me, remember those Earth Day commercials? Well, my little brother always used to mis-hear the lyrics as "trees, trees, spread the word across the nation, you can save the whole nation with trees!" I told him that those weren't the lyrics, and there would never be a case where trees saved the whole nation in any way.

And then we saw Lord of the Rings.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:59 pm
I love that hockey night picture, even if I'm not allowed to like the Sharks on principle. My grandfather would haunt me!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:04 pm
I loves you all. heart With love. xd

Space, a lot of people are under the impression I'm male on the internets. I'm really not sure why. *shrug* Do I read as that much of a guy? biggrin  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:35 pm
AniMajor
I should've suspected you weren't really a turtle, when your posts weren't written like:

10 Hi.
20 How is everyone today?

Then again, it's still surprising to me that there are real people behind the avatars.

eek whee xd blaugh
Well, sometimes we aren't just ghosts in the machine.
Then again, wouldn't that be someone to meet.

Gho the Girl
Actually, truth be told, we had no idea. We actually don't get told this alot, aside from mayhaps the eyes every so often. This is something of a rarity, which is why we are so charmed at everyone's polite comments. We're not as well formed as we may seem however, but this is not the place for that discussion.

Further, your "lard a**" (and I use this in only the loosest most ironic way possible) is quite attractive.

Ah, well, each to their own tastes and opinions.
If others around you fail to appreciate your (would it be more appropriate to address that as Y'all's? I like to refer to people using pronouns they find more acurate of themselves.) appearance, then mores the pity for them.
For my part, I am constantly in a state of near mortification of how soft I've gotten since my egress from the Army, but I suppose we are always our own harshest judges.

Very nice shots Saint Dreya, I'll also chime in with support of the middle costuming.
I'll see if I can get a picture from our Dickens Faire for next year.

No worries Scorplett, I found it amusing.

Celeblin, why, if I might ask, must you not like the Sharks?
What team did your grandfather play for?

Byaggha, I've usually been under the impression that you are female, but then again, I operate under the naive assumption that most people are as I perceive them. Thus, if I see a female avatar, I assume female.
Also, methinks I cheated by seeing a picture back in DYBiM years ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:36 pm
Fiddlers Green
Also, methinks I cheated by seeing a picture back in DYBiM years ago.
More than possible. I think I posted an old renfaire one of Husband and I there. smile  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas