Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
OH MY GOSH!!! MY BEST ROLEPLAY IDEA!!! POST TEH PROFILEZ!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:00 pm
Jiro helppped the girl up then walked away with his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:08 pm
Lisana made it to class on time, then sat down at her desk. "ugh... i hate school... oh well... might as well get this over with..." Lisana mumbled, then stared at the teacher in her science class.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:10 pm
Jiro walked around town his classes for the day were already over so he didn't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:25 pm
Karina spent the class time listening closely and staring at the teacher, making sure he didn't look at her weird.
If any of these clowns figured out who I am, I'd be expelled in 1 second, she thought. Finally the bell rang.
"Well, time for English class," she mumbled.  

LeonWavreon

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:26 pm
Jiro walked into the park and sat down on the bench.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:34 pm
Lisana got up at the bell, then walked to her next class, math. Once that class ended with the bell, she went to her locker, put her stuff away, and left school. "Good thing i only have 2 classes a day..." she mumbled. Then waited outside the school, seeing if she could catch Katrina.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:44 pm
Karina walked outside after shoving all her junk in her locker.
"Good thing we barely ever have homework here at this school," she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:05 am
"Thanks!" She called to the boy who helped her up. Then she continued running to her school. The gates were closed! What do I do know! She cried to herself. Then an idea came to her mind, as if the light bulb over her head had turned on. She began scrambling up the wall, falling with a thud on the other side. She sat up and rubbed her head where it hurt, then she brushed the dirt off her clothes and got to her feet. She ran over to the window of her class and looked inside, making sure she wasn't spotted. Then when the teacher wasn't looking, she frantically waved her arms for someone to open the window.  

ch3shire_c4t

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:49 pm
((lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:30 pm
(pass the locker room again! im still in there couldn't you hear me crying!?)

Isa sat in the corner of the Locker room and cried as hard as she could "nobody likes me just because im.......blind" she said.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:05 pm
((i will))

"Oh crud! I forgot my library book in the locker room!" Lisana said, remembering its due today. She ran inside and went strait to the girls locker room. She grabbed her book and heard something. Is someone... crying?.... in HERE? Lisana thought, then she looked around and found a girl. "Hey... are you ok?..." Lisana asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:08 pm
Isa 'looked' up at the girl "here to make fun of me again?" she asked "why do you have to be so mean?" she asked

(to her every1 is mean.)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:11 pm
Lisana looked confused. "Why would i make fun of you? I'm not mean..." Lisana said, not realizing the girl was blind.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Isa opened her eyes even though there was no reason, from a distance, you couldn't tell she was blind. but from where Lisana was standing and closer her eyes looked all glassy.  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:43 pm
Karina saw Lisana run off, and wondered where she was going. She followed her to the locker room and then saw her talking to a girl. A very sad girl.
"Huh? Hey, Lisana, who is this?" she asked.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff