Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Back to Guilds

If you ADORE Taylor Lautner you are welcome! we got fun contests! latest news! and pictures! come on join join join join! 

Reply Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!
~TAYLOR NEWS~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:06 am
Okay NOW it's official....Taylor lovers, i'm sorry to say this but get out your tissue boxes.....Taylor and Selena are.....*chokes* d--- d--- dating....on lookers found taylor and selena going to a restaurant then taylor walked her to her hotel and they....they....*sniff* kissed....NOOOOOOOO!!! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!!!!! crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:15 am
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CRIES* crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying THEY CAN'T BE!!!!!!! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE HIM!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF TAYLOR IS DATING SELENA THEM I'M GONNA GO SHOOT MYSELF ! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!! *THROWS AWAY 3 BOX OF TISSUES* NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Rose Blackburn

maria franklin
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:28 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HATE SELENA YYYYYYYYYY ITS NOT FAIR I WANA KILL HER OR AT LEAST TRADE PLACES WITH HER CUZ THAT WOULD MAKE MY SIS HAPPY CUZ SHE LOVES HER SOO ITS NOT FAIR IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HIM GAH -cries hystaricly  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:18 pm
[color=blue]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SELENA CAN'T BE WITH HIM. HES SO HOT AND SHES JUST...UGH. I'M PISSED.  

Texas Chica43

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:27 pm
Be sure to watch Taylor and the others present the OFFICIAL new moon trailer on the mtv awards 2nite after 10:45 EST!!!!! I'm definitley watching!!!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:18 pm
LADIES!!!!! PUT YOUR TISSUE BOXES AWAY BC NEWS TELLS US THAT AS OFF LAST WEEK TAYLOR AND SELENA ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!! *blows party favor* PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Pleasant_breeze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:54 pm
Musiq4luv
LADIES!!!!! PUT YOUR TISSUE BOXES AWAY BC NEWS TELLS US THAT AS OFF LAST WEEK TAYLOR AND SELENA ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!! *blows party favor* PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this true? Do you have proof? If so it was sooooo short!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:26 am
Well I watched some interveiws from the MTV awards and he was asked if he was off the market or not bc he was breaking the hearts of the fans with all the pictures. He said "I hope not! [she's a great girl] She's a great friend!"  

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rose Blackburn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:32 pm
YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S NOT GOING OUT WITH THAT b***h ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PARDON MY CUSSING BUT I'M TOO HAPPY TO CARE smile smile smile ) HEY ANYONE KNOW IF HE'S AVAILABLE FOR ME? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:01 pm
Ahh he is so so hot i love him so much and he will alwaysz rule!!!
i think im in love heart  

Ryku-chan

Xx_nightbabe_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:51 am
taylor is so hot if u put anthor pic of him im gonna explode!!!! hehehehe  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:45 am
HELLO!! Brand new pictures of taylor!! (My bad for not doing any news for a while, or posted in the guild, im moving so i never had any time =/ ) I thought i might as well throw you guys a bone by showing some brand new pics of mr. wolfman himself!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Rose Blackburn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:24 am
OMG HE'S SOO.........*FAINTS FROM HOTTNESS* THE ONLY WAY TO WAKE ME UP FROM A FAINT IS TO EITHER 1.BE KISSED BY TAYLOR LAUTNER 2. BE TOLD TAYLOR LAUTNER LOVES ME 3. BEING TOLD I GET TO MEET TAYLOR LAUTNER! NOW FIND A WAY TO WAKE ME UP I THINK I'M GONNA FAINT AGAIN *HE'S SO HOT I FAINT AND MAY NEVER WAKE UP.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:33 am
Musiq4luv
HELLO!! Brand new pictures of taylor!! (My bad for not doing any news for a while, or posted in the guild, im moving so i never had any time =/ ) I thought i might as well throw you guys a bone by showing some brand new pics of mr. wolfman himself!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Damn he looks soooooo HOTT in those pictures. heart  

Sinai_Nikki

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash