Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:48 am
((yeah i am. i just havent got on in a while because ive been grounded forever))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:56 pm
(Moosplet is here to Kick Snowclan Butt!)

Mossplet raced to the battle, and jumped on a Snowclan Warrior. "Hey Joltflash, need any help?"Mossplet asked, Pouncing on Grayclaw. Mossplet clawed by Grayclaws ear, making a deep cut. But Grayclaw's claw shot up afterword, and scratched her back leg. Mosspelt fell back, but than got up and Jumped at Grayclaw, ready to bite him in the neck.  

Hunter of Atermis

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:38 pm
Catherine Bronte
Longear howled and clawed at Seedpaw.

Raintail shot at Bearclaw, claws out

Seedpaw hissed in alarm. He jumped away from Longear. "Why would a cat like you be in a battle like this?! This is no place for a soft, cushy warrior." he taunted.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:46 pm
Leafpetal watched the fighting cats from the safety of their bush. "You know, i'm sick and tired of all this fighting.... why can't they just get along, huh? what are they fighting about anyways?..." Leafpetal muttered to herself.  

Feathertail14

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:38 pm
grayclaw ran away to a bush.then he saw a moonclan medicine cat. "hello, who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:15 pm
Starblood jumped in front of Grayclaw and yowled, "What do you want with her?"

Longear snorted and ignored Sedpaw's taunts. Together, he and Spiritheart flew at Seedpaw, clawing furiously  

MADLYALICE

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:43 pm
Seedpaw rolled over in the snow. He lay limp, bleeding heavily and breathing hard.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:59 pm
Spiritheart and longear turned, tackling more SnowClan cats  

MADLYALICE

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:03 pm
Seedpaw took a deep breath, then he forced himself to stand up again. He went to move, but stumbled back down. But he would not let his injuries stop him, so he forced himself back up again. He limped over to Spiritheart and Longears. "I wasn't done with you two." Then suddenly, he heard a yowl in the distance. Goldenpaw bursted out of the bushes. She skidded to a halt, "No one can keep me in camp." she growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:07 pm
The two warriors laughed  

MADLYALICE

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 pm
Goldenpaw hissed, "You won't be laughing when I rip your throats out."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:11 pm
Spiritheart ran and tackled Goldenpaw, biting at her throat.

((Gotta goes!))  

MADLYALICE

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:17 pm
((Bysies!!))

Goldenpaw clawed the warriors side and frantically kicked with her back legs.

Seedpaw watched with horror. "Goldenpaw! You weren't supposed to come back here!"

Goldenpaw jumped away from Spiritheart. "My injury wasn't that bad. The bleeding stopped and I can see perfectly now." she snapped, "You are being foolish and over protective."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:18 pm
Spiritheart gasped and scarlet red sprayed from her pelt. She clawed at Goldenpaw's uninjured part of her head, growling.  

MADLYALICE

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 am
Goldenpaw hissed furiously and shot her paw out at her. She turned and looked at her brother again, "I'm not a kit, I can fight when I want to."

"I just don't want to loose you." Seedpaw mewed. Goldenpaw looked at him sympathetically.

"You won't." she mewed. Then she turned to look at Spiritheart again. "Where did your brother go, is he a coward like you and the rest of MoonClan. I'm surprised your Clan even got themselves to start this battle. But you know you will lose." She growled.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff