Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Stand is You're Favorite in the Vernal Fair line-up?
  The Picnic!
  Finding Frog Cards all the way!
  Feeling Flowers, for sure!
  I'm all about Babbitty Rabbity's Spring Hop!
  Keen Eye for the Old Guy! Yeah, Work it Headmaster!
  Such great items at Master Reynard's Marvelous Menagerie!
  I love me some Clairvoyant Express!
  Ah, they're all so cool, I can't pick!
  Meh... I'm gonna go hang out in Spinner's End...
View Results

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:47 am
Katie awakens from her trance-like state. "Sorry. The Owlery? Sounds good to me. Let's go," she says.
{{I'm BACK! DA DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA}}

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:58 pm
[[Welcome back!]]

*Summer turns to James*
No Lockhart was pretty much alone. He didn't have any visitors in St. Mungos ever, except for when the nurse mistook Harry, Ron, and Hermione to have come to see him...plus he isn't tied up...just floating..we removed the binds..

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:19 pm
"Well we can fix that," Katie says, pointing her wand at Lockhart. "Incarcerus porge piedi," She chants and only Lockhart's hands and feet are bound. "Just for protection. You know, we could go to Hogsmeade. As in the actual city. St. Mungo's told me to meet them there when I sent to them. Why don't we go to the Leaky Cauldron? St. Mungo's representatives should already be there," Katie suggests.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:50 pm
Kitty stopped walking and turned to look at Katie bemusedly, "The Leaky Cauldron is in London. Do you mean Three Broomsticks? Or do you want to Floo to the Leaky Cauldron from there?"

[[Are you RPing the teacher or the student, Katie? *has become confused*]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:58 pm
"Oops. redface I meant the Three Broomsticks. I'm glad someone understands my thoughts," Katie chuckles, blushing.
[[Well, technically, I've been a teacher, but my two characters got so mixed up that they've just become one.]]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:26 am
"Good thing you brought that up before we'd finished leaving Hogsmeade," grinned Kitty.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:26 pm
"yes a very good thing that you brought that up we were just about to leave to the owlery"
((ooc we need something to make this more exciting))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:32 pm
Katie leads the way to the tavern in the quaint village of Hogsmeade. "Okay. Everyone in. You guys go find a table. I'll talk to Madam Rosemerta about our convenient guest," Katie says, walking up to the bar, ordering butterbeers, and talking in hushed tones to Madam Rosemerta.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 pm
*heads to a table and sits down for a few minutes *
*then gets bored and restless and runs out side with out a word*
when you all go to check where i went im no where to be seen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:52 pm
*Summer sees James exit the building rather hastily, but prefers to sit at the table and wait for Katie to return.*  

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:30 pm
Katie walks over to the table and hands them all their drinks. "Madam Rosemerta says that those men over there asked for my name," Katie says, pointing to a couple of men who look rather shady. "They don't really look like St. Mungo's representatives...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:17 am
Kitty took a sip of her butterbeer, "Thanks for the drinks, and no, they don't look much like Healers or anyone else from St. Mungo's...."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:38 am
*returns having a pile of candy form honeydukes store*
"sorry all i kind of had a sweet tooth any one want some candy i have tons"
*notices creepy people sitting in the corner and that my group of friends are talking in hushed voices about hem*
((i only heard you guys cause elves have super sensitive eyes and ears their sense of taste is a bit above average but they have almost no sense of smell
also they usually seem to be void of emotion but thats only to those who dont get to know them))
*sits down at the table and passes candy to all*
then says in a slightly louder than normal voice "so how was the term this year for you guys"
*while saying that i use a small bit of magic to make an invisible mouth appear on my face that says in a hushed voice"so who are those creepy guys do you all know them?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:50 am
"We were just trying to figure that out..." murmured Kitty. "Is that a ventriloquism spell or something else, James?" asked Kitty curiously.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:10 am
"its a very useful spell i found while searching through this book it was given to me by my father bu it was given to him by his father all the way back to my great great grandfather each of the male elves in my family have received this book and have learned as many of the spells as they could and have written some more spells the book is magical in the fact that it has unlimited amount of pages but feels like it has only about 300 pages
it also has a protection charm on it that does 2 thing one is keep people from picking it up unless they are given permission and the other keeps the pages from deteriorating and to tell you the truth i have no idea if its a ventriloquism spell or not but its rather simple" james explains in a hushed voice
*in a louder than normal voice james says " yeah this term was awesome for me too i learned so many thing"
*in a hushsed voice again "im trying to keep any body who is listening in from knowing what we are talking about"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff