Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:34 pm
"why? the dorms are co-ed...." she said while diggin in her closet to get some clothes "you can just sit on the second bed right there.." she smiled at him and then kept digging in her closet when she was done she had semi-baggy black pants with a couple chains on them and a crimson colored tank top and a black jacket......she threw the jacket on her bed and said "i'll be right back" she went into to the bathroom and changed and came out and grabbed her backpack bag and the jacket and said again "i'm ready if you are...." she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:49 am
Zeramir took his black leather coat which he had put beside him on the bed and put it on before saying."You look very nice"Smiled warmly and said."I was born ready my lady." Put his right hand in front of her asking politely for her hand." Then we shall go^^"  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:57 am
she took his hand and smiled and said "thanks and sure......." she said while starting to walk out the door holding his hand still smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:15 pm
Zeramir walked alongside yuriko holding hands, after a half an hour or so they were in front of a beautiful lake which reflected the light of the sun atracting eyes towards it. A huge tree was at the side of the lake, at this time Zermir sat below the tree with yuriko and said."how do you like it? ...its beautiful isn't it? Though not as beautiful as you" Smiled while looking into her eyes.  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:26 pm
yuriko sat next to him and smiled at him and then looked at the lake and said "thanks but that's not true.....this place is absolutely amazing..." she said looking at the lake again then looking back at him smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:11 am
" I am glad you liked it. But being here isn't as great if you are alone...It is great that I found someone to enjoy the sunset with."smiled at her and said" Its rather romantic don't you think?  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:53 pm
"yeah, it is...." she said and slightly scouted closer to him she then turned and smiled softly at him again  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:43 am
Zeramir got close to her and slowly and gently put his arm around her Very carefull not to make her think he was disrespecting her in anyway."Thanks for coming it has really made my day..."  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:54 pm
"it's no problem....i need to go somewhere actually...." she smiled at him then slightly leaned on his shoulder trying not to be forward or anything  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:45 am
Zeramir felt her head on his shoulder and he drew himself even closer to her but even when he liked the time they were having together he felt hw was right to ask this."If you have to go thats OK. I don't want to be a bother in your plans. If I can do something like give you a lift or something just say it...and that I shall do"Zeramir quietly whispered into her ear being careful not to be to close for her to dislike him in any way"I know it may sound stupid sounding from a guy you just got to know just a few hours ago but...I want you to know that I like you and would love if we would do this again sometime..."he standed carefully not to make her head fall or feel unatended and then gave her his hand to help her stand."Very well..."  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:23 pm
"i like you to...." she smiled "you want to leave already?" she said taking his hand and standing up  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:08 am
"I thought you had to leave? If you don't we can do whatever you wish^^" Said Zeramir still having her hand and looking into her eyes smiling. "What shall we do then?"  

Zeramir

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:26 pm
"i don't really know......i've only been to town so that's the only part i know....." she returned his smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:48 pm
"Well what do you say to some Ice cream? we can keep talking along the way"  

Zeramir

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:32 pm
Julianna just sitted inside her dorm since she's new. Too shy to go out to meet new people until maybe for a few more days. She then after went to open her door, slowly, and just a small crack to see if anybody is out there. She thought she heard voices, so she shut the door without a word.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff