Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Psychic and Elements? Weird...(Manafai&Winters-Snow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:31 pm
((the tarot cards are really cool, i think i shud get myself adeck as well and try it, it looks fun))
Yuuichi was trying really hard to keep track but just got lost at someone point "Umm... I'm not following you, since I've had any tarot reading and such I have no idea what the cards repreasent, can you please break it down to something more simple? Like what does this all mean about me?"
((imagine a goofy look with question marks above his head))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:53 pm
Kana sighed and said "The card that represents you, the Magician, means...Well... I don't think I really have to explain it..." Kana said with a shrug. "You strive to make everything in order and you want to make sure that everything is in check and in balance, Justice and The World goes together, so you want to make sure everyone is at peace and Harmony. At this time, you want to achieve a new life, make new friends, make sure your studies are going well, and do your best with this new life. You believe that you make a big mistake or disater from just a small mistake and then get all nervous and tense. Your strengths and positive traits seem to be praising people and taking it a step at a time. Your Faults and weaknesses seem to be that you're too careless most of the time. Your view of yourself is that you look ahead and of whats around you. Lastly, you want to make friends with someone you often see and who happens to have strong psychic powers." Kana said as she put all her cards away  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:06 pm
"Ah, I see, now it all makes sense..." But actually what the hell!? It's correct! 100% right, all of it! But that magician card... Does that mean she knows? "Umm... about that magician card... you're not still going on about me flying above your limo, are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:14 pm
"What? I'm not the type to keep pesturing someone just to put pressure on them." Kana said with a shrug "I'll believe it, but I won't keep pesturing you..." SHe said  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:19 pm
"Good, because that's DEFFINETLY IMPOSSIBLE... isn't it?" She just barely believes me... Looks like this year will be tougher than ever keeping myself a secret "Well, thank you for the reading. Just like they say, your cards are right. Now, shell we get back to class before recess ends?" Well, looks like I'm safe as long as nobody comes behind the school  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:30 pm
"By the way....I suggest you don't go to the back of the school..." Kana said as they began walking towards class.  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:35 pm
((I'm not doing so well at Hyaku Kaidan, am I?))
"Huh? Not go to the back of the school? Why, what's there?" Are you kidding me?! How did she know I go there after the day ends!? Does she read minds? I heard of humans like that but... "I'm not sure what's your point, Kana-san"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:39 pm
"Ah, there's a construction near there that's gonna start. " Kana said "They're also gonna build cameras there because some students use that route to ditch class."

((No, you're doing good in it. Oh, and for some reason, I can't really navigate away from this fourm so I'm stuck in here for a while....))  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:48 pm
"Ah, I see, so the school wants to keep students from escaping during daytime."
((you really need to start using your favourites or bookmarks or w/e you have, that's how i jump between forums so quickly. here  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:52 pm
((Ah, no, it's just that, the internet freezes then....))
"Yeah. Plus, there are some students who smoke tobacco behind the school also." Kana said  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:57 pm
((why don't you just open each rp in different pages and refresh them? it's much simpler than jumping between forums))
"Oh, sounds like this school has some wannabe delinquints. Well, there's nothing much to do about it. Ah, by the way Kana-san, how did the tarot cards catch your interest?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:07 pm
"How?" Kana said "Hmmm...It didn't really...." She said " I just wanted to do something different."

((It doesn't work, my internet just freezes))  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:11 pm
((man,that just sucks... did youty rebooting your computer? i don't mind waiting, there's somethin i need to find anyways))
"I can kind of relate to that... Well, you could say my life haven't been exactly 'normal' so to me this kind of casualty isanice change"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:23 pm
((Yeah))

"SO we're in the same boat huh?" Kana said  

Winters-Snow

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:27 pm
"Seems like it, but I think that fact will make things different, I'm not sure how though, its just a gut feeling."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff