Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Random FMA RolePlay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:55 pm
"It's alright," Winry smiled.
After Konata had taken a seat, Winry gently examined her automail arm. "Interesting... look at the framework! The structure! More iron here.... stronger connections there..." she muttered. Then she looked at Konata. "This is amazing. Whoever made this for you is really good at their craft for sure."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:22 pm
luna giggled a little at konata- 'what a cute little peach' she thought to herself. 'i hope she never changes...'  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:41 pm
Edward groaned and laid himself down on a nearby couch....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:31 pm
"How long will it be until it's ready? I don't want to bother anyone..." As she said this she looked around the room, and when she saw Ed she blushed and put her head down.  

Tsundere Candy

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:39 pm
Winry noticed Konata's blush and giggled softly.
"Are you kidding? This isn't a bother at all, I live for this stuff!" To answer her question she added, "It won't take long. Give me a few more minutes and I'll connect the automail to your nerves," Winry added reluctantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:12 pm
"What? Eh-heh...I normally don't break mine...I mean, it doesn't break very easily. I'm not saying that I don't fight people!" Konata sighed, she hated being a bother to people, but she did need a new arm.  

Tsundere Candy

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:08 pm
Luna started pulling some pots from the cupboard....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:33 pm
"Hm?" Konata looked up and saw Luna getting things out of the cupboard.
"Whatcha making?" Konata was starving, but didn't want to seem too desperate.  

Tsundere Candy

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:43 pm
"whats your favorite food?" luna smiled in reply. " its a little easier to cook if i know what kinds of foods you like..." she tossed a dry dish towel at edward, "im fixin to send edward out to the garden to get some vegetables...ED.." she emphasized.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:56 pm
"Okay Konata," Winry said after a minute. "We're just about done. Now I'll have to connect the nerves so.. brace yourself." I'm sorry...  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:02 pm
"Oh...What?" Konata was so busy thinking about food that she forgot about her arm. "Right...Okay." She clenched her fists and braced herself. "I'm ready when you are." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:20 pm
Luna looked at konata feeling a little bad that she hadnt been helping winry with this- she could at least be putting her healing abilities to good use here....
Luna seemed to glide up to konata and winry- "sorry winni- is it okay if I give u a hand here?" she looked down at konata, tenderly. " okay peach, im going to ease your pain while winry connects the nerves... okay? i want you to look me straight in the eye..." she trailed off as she placed a hand over the shoulder of the arm winry was fixing. a bright light emenated from luna's hand to konatas shoulder giving warmth to the inflicted area.

Mundi Mortem
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:42 pm
"Sure...help her with the pain and not me!" Edward growled from the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:48 pm
"Thanks." Konata glared at Edward and mumbled "Maybe it's because I'm nicer..." "Oh yeah, a food I like...Well...I'll have to think for a minute...Sorry."  

Tsundere Candy

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:54 pm
" your time is coming edward, you can handle this a little better than some people- go to the garden and fetch me some vegetables, edward." she added a little ominous. she then winked at edward before turning back to konata.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff