Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Prince of Tennis Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:33 am
Syria watched Vaiorin running off. Syria smiled. Serves you right.... she thought. Then she turned back to Akari. "So when did you want to practice?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:00 pm
Akari laughed. "Haha! Oh, what? Um, any time is fine. Could we do it tonight?"  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:55 pm
Syria nodded. "Sure. Just meet me by the tennis court.... with your racket of course...." Then she thought of something. "You DO have a racket.... right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:30 pm
Vaiorin stopped running at the tennis courts, panting heavily. "This.School.SUCKS!"  

MADLYALICE

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:56 pm
"Well, not yet, but I can get one today before we start practicing!" she replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:46 pm
"Ok. Lets go now," Syria said, leading Akari to the tennis shop.

((lets just say that school is over....))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:30 pm
((Kay!))

Akari and Syria walked into the shop.
"Wow! Look at all this stuff!" Akari exclaimed, looking at everything with wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:28 pm
"Um... yeah... i guess there's a lot...." Syria said. Then she towed Akari towards the rackets.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:28 pm
"Wow! Look at all the different colored rackets!" Akari exclaimed. She saw one that was the same color as a Fuji apple.
"I like this one the best. What do you think?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:42 pm
"The color of a Fuji apple?" Syria asked, curious on why she chose that one.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:51 pm
"Yeah! My favorite apple!" Akari responded.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:56 pm
Syria was about to say something, but then a thought flew into her mind. "Fuji apples are Fuji's favorite too, aren't they?" Syria asked.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:34 pm
Akari froze, embarassed. "What's that have to do with anything???" she responded. "Anyway, do you like it, or what?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:43 pm
"Nothing. I just took a guess. Anyways, the racket is great. Lets go buy it and go practice. I have tennis balls that we can use, unless you want to get your own," Syria said.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:59 pm
"I should probably also get some, just in case you're busy one day and I have to practice by myself," Akari replied. She grabbed a little container that had a few tennis balls in it and went to pay for her tennis stuff. She came back over to Syria, holding her new stuff in a bag. "Alright, let's go!" Akari cheered.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff