Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Persona: Darkest Hour (Private Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introverted Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:22 pm
Letting out a gentle sigh, his hand that rest on her shoulder moved to her opposite cheek, resting a hand on her cheek gently only to pull it away when he felt the bandage there. When she pulled away to sit behind her, he slid back and placed an arm around her and holding her for a second now that she had released him with a calm expression. His expression was softer than he'd exhibited before, worried like he was the time he'd seen her having that nightmare, yet more tender as he smirked slightly.

"I've...always wanted to be more than an acquaintance with you...having you around made everything more bearable. Listen...the only thing I look forward to everyday is coming to school because it's the only time we hang around one another...I guess, that's why I reacted the way I did the time I saw you when you had your nightmare...

I don't want to see anything happen to you...Yuki-san...I have to ask...what really happened to you to get these bandages...?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:21 pm
Once she felt Takuto's arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him she leaned against his shoulder while the two just sat together on their school rooftop on that warm spring afternoon, probably closer than the two would ever get without the whole 'save the world' issue pulling them together. However that also made her wonder that...if the two had never been brought this heavy burden would things have remained the same between them? Would everything just drift apart after their graduated...it's all a mess from there; too many possibilities and roads they could have taken only to regret the things they didn't get to do. However Yuki knew Takuto had relieved himself of his own barrier, since he too admited to his wanting to be something more than just an aquaintance.

The feeling was more and more gradual, and not really strange to be around the other and so physically close. Maybe all along the two just needed to admit their feelings but were stopped because they had too much pride and too much of an image. Now however, it didn't seem like a big deal now that Takuto had confessed to being worried about her ever since she'd had that nightmare during her nap on orientation.

"You're not the only one who's been worried...We've both been acting so strange..I just didn't think it right to ask anything of you at the time..."

She answered sheepishly while lifting her head to look up at him before telling him her story.

"It was late last night...My parents had gone out for dinner as they were a normal Friday night, and I was taking care of my twin sisters. I put them to bed and sat in between them to make sure they fell asleep. I probably didn't realize how tired I was since I fell asleep.

I wasn't sure what time it was when I did pass out, but when I woke up something strange had happened. Everything....around me had changed. The clock time was 0:00, and the AM and PM sign wasn't lighting up. Also...the two spots I left my sisters in were replaced with strange coffins that I couldn't open up. None of the electronics in the house other than clocks worked either. When I went downstairs....my parents had also become coffins.

I got scared, I didn't know what was going on or what to do about it. So I went out and everything had changed. There was a strange green and black tint on everything and the moon was an odd crimson colour. I seemed to be the only one moving so I guess I paniced and tried to look for something...My feet took me as far as the shrine, and when I got there I heard a strange....buzzing sound and when I got to the shrine I saw a giant beetle attacking a coffin standing by the shrine.

Knowing it was human and the only one who could do anything I did what came natural and attacked with my bow and arrows. But no matter what I tried, I could't hit it with my arrows. It suddenly caught site of me so I ran...and I tried to summon my persona but nothing happened...no matter how hard I tried....just nothing. Almost at the bottom of the hill I tripped and fell, running out of arrows the beetle caught up to me and swarmed over me. I shut my eyes and tried to use my body as a shield and everything went black..."

It took a bit of time to explain the situation, and how it happened but she did after a little while...

"The strange thing is I don't remember anything else that happened after that. Everything just went black, maybe I passed out or something, maybe the beetle went away I don't know....but all I could think about was that I didn't want to die yet, there was so much more I wanted to do, we hadn't saved the world yet....and I wanted to talk to you again. I wanted someone to save me..my persona maybe and that's all I remember rushing through my head before I passed out. Next thing I knew I was in the hospital bed feeling rather drowsy with all these bandages on..."

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Introverted Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:23 am
Listening intently to everything she had to say regarding the matter, he thought for a moment as to why he'd seen a crimson moon in his slumber, and now it sort of had a connection. He wondered what had happened last night, and while he wasn't entirely sure and nor did he want to get caught up in something, he felt determined to get an answer for himself. Looking to Yuki as she finished her tale, he kept his arm around her and leaned against her a bit so they supported one another.

"I see...so that's what happened...I'm glad you're safe, Yuki-san. But now I'm curious as to what happened last night...but my first concern is you. Do your injuries still hurt? I could walk you home again if you're not feeling too well..."

He said as he looked her over analytically before placing a hand on her cheek lightly before turning his head quickly. The lunch period would be over soon enough and they'd have to return to class and that hectic mess any second now. Taking her hands in his, he stood up and helped her to her feet as well without asking her permission at first. Looking down at his bento, he picked it up and held the box in one hand as he looked to Yuki momentarily and sighed "You certainly don't look in any condition for club today. Heh. So what do you plan to do after school?" he let a comment slip while at the same time taking her hand in his free hand.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:12 pm
"Hmm..I'm sure they'll go away, and it doesn't hurt as much as it did when I first woke up. The hard part is remembering what happened to me after I blanked out, and how I even got these injuries in the first place..."

Yuki was rather distraught about not remembering what had happened. It was just like drinking, she was the type of person that wanted to remember what happened the night before and not think or worry about it later. However, she tied this in to the times where she had woken up at the hospital or in a completely different part of town in her pjs, wondering how she'd gotten there, having police find her looking rather dazed with no idea how she got to that spot in the first place.

"Besides, I don't want you to go out of your way again to take me home."

She could tell he looked at her; reaching out and placing a hand on her cheek lightly before turning his head to face her. Her cheeks couldn't help but blush a slight blush pink colour, despite the fact she was holding in her embarassment very well. He then suddenly took his hands in hers and stood up, helping her to her feet without asking permission, picking up his bento before looking at her again and sighing. He sort of lectured her in a gentle way about how she wasn't in any condition for club....or anything for that matter. Not that she was going to practice anyway after her failure dump last night with the giant beetle. Tues and Friday practices were good enough anyway. Regardless of the fact she was Captain, she never really overdid things.

"After school?" she paused and thought about it.
"I don't really know....no one's ever asked me that before..." Saturday meant that it was half school day, so her sisters would be home but so would her mother, so that wasn't a big problem, not that she didn't like her twin sisters, what was she to really do with all those injuries..people would stare and wonder if something was wrong with her.
"Nothing..now that I think about it but why do you want to know?" she looked up at him and tilted her head slightly, walking back to her bento and tea, placing the lid on top and packing it back into her bag.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Introverted Insanity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:47 am
"I asked because...n-nevermind, it's silly. Come on, we should be heading back to class...But, I do want to walk you home...but I have practice today, so I was going to ask if you'd be willing to stay with me...it'll make the train ride home a bit less taxing. But that's asking too much..."

He said with a bit of a flustered expression before taking her hand just as the lunch period ended. He thought he wouldn't have this problem knowing how this had just worked out, but he was still a bit socially awkward in general that wouldn't allow him to ask her anything. He simply opened the door from the roof and allowed her to descend first before quickly following suit, for the rest of the day, classes had a bit of a different feel to it and it suddenly became obvious to him. He didn't feel as sluggish and he took notes more thoroughly, though he still had that nasty habit of staring out the window during more boring subjects.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:24 pm
Yuki looked at him with an odd expression, tilting her head while holdind her bag in one hand and holding his hand in the other as the lunch period ended. She'd never seen him stutter or be at loss of words before, which was rather odd, especially that flushed expression. Was he losing his cool or something? Acting all shy and innocent like, it wasn't really like him at all. Either way she let it go and headed to the stairs, walking before him before going to their last class of the afternoon.

The entire afternoon went by smoothly, as any other boring day would. Nothing between them had really changed...that much...just the fact they were a little closer...that's all. Their last class went by quickly and before they knew it, class had ended and Takuto had kendo club to go to. When she saw him stand, Yuki stood and quietly followed behind him for a little while.

"I'll be in the library until you finish."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Introverted Insanity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:40 pm
As classes ended, Takuto made his way to clear his desk, as he picked up his book and tablet and placing them in his case along with his utensils. It seemed like a tedious activity, and it was time consuming having all of these materials out throughout the day, but he more or less needed them for various purposes. It's not like he needed them for class, no, he used them throughout the day for his own little side projects as he wrote in his tablet about various stories and sketched a character or two, though he was not that skilled of an artist. He was mediocre at best and he knew this fact very well, but his writing was pretty good by other people's standards, but even that he didn't take at a premium due to his critical nature.

Essentially, Takuto was his own worst enemy when he wrote things down, because he'd always find some reason to scrap his own projects and start anew. A flaw that he'd have to learn to correct one of these days, but procrastination was another flaw that hindered him from learning his lesson in diligence as well. All the same, he packed away his books and closed his case back up and held in his seat for a moment to shudder at the thought of attending club today because it was his first full session as captain, though he automatically took over last meeting. Raising from his seat, he moved out the door just to hear Yuki's voice chime in as she said she'd be in the library until he was finished with practice.

A bit surprised, he nodded and continued on to the practice building and went to practice as he usually did. The squad was lined up as he came out of the changing room as he paced down the line and got in position in the center of the front row as the coach instructed them to begin their kata practice before spar. Looking around for that guy, whom he'd somehow already managed to let his name slip his memory again, he met last practice but cut his search short as kata practice came to an end and everyone paired off for sparring except for Takuto. Takuto took to examining each pair and correcting stances and instructing on better ways of striking the foe, he seemed more in charge than the coach did at this point as the elder male had already left for his office knowing Takuto wouldn't half-a** practice for anything.

"Alright everyone, keep it up, we gotta a good amount of time to practice and we won't waste a second of it, Wakarimasuka?!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:19 pm
"Wakarimasu taichou."

A voice sounded from behind as Haruka appeared before Takuto in his gi and helmet in arms. He was a little bit late but explained he had to take care of some things for class before he was let out for Saturday practice. Normally, not too many clubs met on Saturday but there were some exceptions, like sports teams that felt like training. Even the archery club was meeting that day, but because of her injuries Yuki didn't even bother to show her face, which was why she hid in the library, studying and reading.

Haruka seemed to be in a cheery mood, though he usually was - cheery and polite as well. He put his helmet on and went to grab one of the kata off the rack while pointing it at Takuto, insisting on a practice match. Who else better to learn from than their Captain? Normally, some club members would usually be afraid of talking to their Captains during the first few meetings but it seemed that Haruka, despite being new didn't believe in such things. Some of the students thought he was just being a smart a**, challenging the new Captain so early into the school year but it wasn't like that at all..not in the slightest.

An hour or two later, still barely into the afternoon when practice was over, Yuki left the library and headed for the gym to wait for Takuto to 'walk home together' even though it was only around 2:00pm. Instead of waiting inside the gym where her presence would be questioned, she waited outside the main gym doors with her bag behind her and her back to the wall, leaning against it slightly while looking down. She felt she looked rather silly in the bandages and wondered if it was safe to take them off, but she doubted it. The fact she couldn't remember what was happening bothered her, and the fact she couldn't summon her persona even more bothered her more...she had to think of a way to summon it...if she even could but how? What made her situation different from Takuto's if any.

"Haha, you're just as good as everyone says you are. No wonder you're our captain." Haruka was on the floor, pulling himself up and taking his helmet off while wiping his face with a small towel, smirking to himself and then to Takuto. "We're definately going to have a rematch next time, with practice I'll get better at this." this was a good challenge for Takuto stay on top only to push his other team members closer to his level, like what he was doing while getting to know Takuto at the same time.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Introverted Insanity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:53 pm
Glancing to Haruka as he entered the practice building, he listened to the boy's excuse only to dismiss it immediately. He didn't really care either way considering he at least made it in and that counted for at least some sense of responsibility to back up the polite jargon he was always spewing. Nevertheless, the boy seemed to almost have his sights set too high as he automatically aimed to challenge Takuto to a training match, to which Takuto had little choice but to accept to not seem lazy.

The match went smoothly enough, with Haruka doing well enough that he wasn't dealt with in only the first few movements of the match, but Takuto came out on top as expected of their captain. With a dull expression, he looked at the clock and began to take off his helmet and gloves while placing his bokken back on the rack and unwrapping the towel that restricted perspiration from seeping into his eyes during a match. Using it to towel his face off, he went into the changing room first and was also the first to emerge as he quickly changed to minimize chat time with any of them. It seemed like a bit of a cold thing to do, but everyone understood Takuto's personality at this point to not question his anti-social tendencies too mcuh.

His first instinct would be to leave and look for Yuki before he prepared to depart, he solemnly apologized to the team manager that he'd not be assisting this time around with the day's clean up. He had more important matters to tend to as he took his case and stretched a bit before heading through the main doors leading out, at first he took a few steps without noticing anything until he could feel someone looking at him. Turning his attention back to the building, he finally caught Yuki in his sights and scratched the back of his head for a moment with no smirk or any indication to his current emotion. He simply extended his hand towards her to motion for her to come with him as he would do under any normal circumstance, but he didn't simply wait for her to come to him, he instead took several steps in her direction and took her by the hand and pulling her lightly away from the wall before releasing her hand again.

"Practice is over...sorry to keep you waiting. You ready to go?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:10 pm
By the time the rest of the team had emmerged from the change rooms Takuto was no where to be found on the school grounds, the rest of the team wondering where he could have run off to. He was usually so diligent, cleaning up and making sure everything was okay, why the sudden change in pace? None of them really gave much thought to question their Captain's ways and just shrugged it off, since they knew him well enough not to ask questions, well...either that or they were told by their senpai's to try not to associate with Takuto if they wanted to make it out of high school. However, Haruka was more then determined to get him to open his shell; admiring the challenege and how down to eart Takuto was compared to many others.

As the two were exiting the school grounds, now walking almost side by side each other, Yuki's hair blowing in the cool spring breeze, a couple of cheery blossom petals flew around them, even getting caught in her hair, although she failed to notice. The sun was still pretty high and it was early...what were the two supposed to do...? Yuki wante dto say something, her mouth would open numerous times but she couldn't think of anything productive to say that would make any sort of sense to her or to him.

While the two sat beside each other on the train, still keeping their normative silence, Yuki leaned against Takuto's shoulder and closed her eyes half way, reaching for his hand and holding it gently.

"Why did you stop?" she asked quietly so no one would hear or see their hands the way they were sitting on the train. "If you're not comfortable holding my hand in public I understand, I don't really mind either way..." she tried to make conversation although it was miserably failing. Through her random in-points of attempts, her head against his shoulder her eyes partially closed she finally said something...somewhat relevant to their predicament.

"Will you accompany me to the shrine? I want to know what happened to the person that was attacked last night.."

Either no one would know, the persona was dead, or something bad was going to happen. Either way it didn't seem plesant and she didn't want to go alone in case something happened. (Even though it was impossible since those shadow creatures only came out at night). What the two really needed were more answers but being so soon into their saving the world idea they doubted they were going to get any.

While the two sat together however, there were some other passengers looking at them, either in a coupley romantic way, strange friend way, how she'd acquire those injuries, or why he'd hang out with such a strange girl. And it wasn't that she was weak but she'd rather not get into any sort of mess the way she was currently, so she secretly glared at some of the passengers under her bangs while staying close to Takuto while waiting to reach her station stop.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Introverted Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:48 pm
Leaving the school grounds, he kept his eyes ahead and kept his words to himself for the time being. As they boarded the train, he felt Yuki lean into him and take his hand in hers and gripped back a bit to alert her that she wasn't doing so alone. As people seemed to look at them on occassion, he noticed a few people were normal parts of his daily schedule, either he knew them from his early morning routine or any of the later routines. It wasn't too late, but he felt a bit anxious for some reason as he looked at the people looking at the two of them before lowering his eyes and biting his tongue quickly.

Suddenly, his attention was taken by her voice as she began to question if he had a problem with holding her hand in public, to which of course he didn't. Instead of speaking of the matter, he released her hand for a moment and pulled away, draping his arm around her as he'd done before, but differentiating this time by taking her hand as well so he embraced her and held her hand at the same time. He didn't care if anyone saw them, they were near one another and much nearer than they had been in the past, so their actions from a moment ago drew enough attention let alone that of Yuki's condition. He didn't care who looked, so he held her and did so with the same expression as though it were no big deal in the slightest.

As she went on to speak, he simply nodded in agreement to her request as he wanted to know what had happened as well. Whether or not they discovered anything, they had to at least try for the sake of attempting to answer lingering questions, so they rode the train all the way up to the stop nearest the shrin and disembarked with Takuto moving ahead of her a bit to assure that she got off the train safely. Looking to her for a moment as she disembarked, he took her hand in his with a smirk before looking ahead once more.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:11 pm
As the two disembarked from the train, heading hand in hand to the shrine they found something strange going on at the bottom of the shrine hill. There seemed to be police at the bottom, and detectives investigating the crime scene or the scene of injury. They seemed to be surrounding the bottom of the hill where a decent patch of dry blood was being examined, even after it dried into the road. Yuki hid slightly behind Takuto so the police wouldn't think of questioning of her many injuries since she looked rather suspicious and would definately not get away with her 'I fell' story. This definately wasn't the best time ti investigate, since there were probably police up at the shrine as well, investigating whoever got hurt and how. Although the police were investigating, it didn't seem like they noticed or took any trace of the giant beetle that attacked her.

Still standing behind Takuto, Yuki gently gripped his arm and shook her head slightly, gently pulling him away.

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea for now...we'll come back later when there aren't too many police or....spectators.."

They weren't the only two around, it seemed the shrine had also been closed off for those who wanted to pay their respects, wish for some good luck or have their fortune read. Continuing to pull him gently they began to walk away from the shrine back down the rest of the hill and into the residential area.

"Gomen, I didn't think it'd be that busy. It's good that my parents didn't associate my injuries with that accident."

There was a huge sigh of relief while Yuki lead them astray into the park, and being a nice afternoon on a spring day she walked under a sakura tree, set her bag down and lay down on the soft grass closing her eyes. She didn't want to go home and take care of her sisters, and studying wasn't really an option. Besides even if she went home she'd just stay in her room and sleep, so why not sleep outside? Yuki thought about last night and what was going to happen now with those shadow things, and how exactly what they were saving the world from when it hit her. As she lay on the grass floor under the tree she opened her eyes and looked at Takuto before speaking.

"Teach me now to summon my persona."

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Introverted Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:34 pm
As they stood atop the hill and looked down at the police scene, Takuto was at a bit of a loss for words as there seemed to be dried blood and an intense investigation going on. Feeling a tug at his arm, he took a hesitant step back before he was tugged at again and he was soon following close behind her into the park where they both stopped and she lay down under a tree. Looking down at her, he sat under the tree and seemed to attempt falling asleep as he leaned forward and looked to her for a moment before sitting back just as she opened her eyes back.

"How to use your persona...? Hm...that kind of information would cost you."

He joked for a moment before motioning for her to sit up as he folded his legs and seemed to think for a moment. He closed his eyes and opened his eyes again before looking at Yuki solemnly for a second before leaning forward until his face was a few inches away from hers. He looked directly into her eyes for a moment before placing a hand on her cheek gently, he didn't move his face closer or further from her, he simply looked at her and kept his gaze on her alone.

"Do you...fear your persona...? I can't explain how, but...after seeing it, I didn't fear it as much as I did when I could only faintly sense it. Your persona...is within you at all times...I think you should be able to feel it, and mine feels stronger the closer I am to you. Like now..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:24 am
Lying there, quite surprised that even Takuto wanted something for the information he had she sigh and sat up after motioning that she would have to give him something in return. But what was there she could offer him? She didn't have much, physically or mentally in this case....so what could it be she wondered...

"I didn't think this was going to be easy..."

Sitting up close to him he seemed to be in deep thought for a few moments before opening his eyes and looking directly into hers. She almost jumped at the deep gaze he held while looking into her eyes, leaning forward until his face was a mere few inches from hers. Despite their distance she wasn't afraid nor intimidated by his stare, he just looked directly into hers; peering into her mind as if looking for something as she did the same to his. His hand slowly came up as he placed it on her cheek gently, his warm touch soothing to her somewhat cold and timid skin, the two just sort of looked into each others eyes...waiting a moment before Takuto finally spoke again.

Did she fear her persona? maybe...it was something to be feared...the darkness anyway. Her persona was so dark and so mysterious, maybe she was really afraid of it and what it would or could do to her. It was true that when they were in that strange tunnel she saw it...but was that really the same as how Takuto felt when he saw his...Yuki knew her persona was within her, but never gave any thought of feeling it...it's spirits it's thoughts and movements...

Closing her own eyes she cleared her mind and searched her body and soul for that darkness that resided in her. The more she searched the drowsier she felt. As she searched deeper and deeper she saw the white mask pop out of the darkness. She could feel her insides jump at the sight of the white mask floating in the darkness of her soul, slowly beginning to take shape, still just floating in the darkness. Almost as if it was alive, she felt a strange beating sensation, as if sharing a heartbeat with her persona. Although that couldn't be because personas didn't have their own heart, they shared it with their hosts. Still just floating her persona reached it's humaniod arms out to her and covered her eyes as well as blinding her in real life.

Beginning to tremble, and breath heavily she recalled the events of what happened last night and how she became so injured.

After she'd fallen and cowered in fear for her life, the beetle swarmed over her and attacked her, ripping into her body trying to feed on her very soul and existance, at least until a stream of black smoke began to seep from her mouth and eyes as she lay on the cold cement. As the smoke came together above her, her persona of Death formed, drew it's sword and swiftly attacked the beetle to get it off of her. It seemed that when her persona was activated, Yuki's limp and unconsious body began to move on it's own, as if she and her persona had to attack together. So the two of them charged the beetle, slashing through it easily with her persona's sword, weakening it to fall on it's back, just so that Yuki could jump back and strech her hand out to the shadow. Her persona stood behind her ready to attack just as she command with a strong and commanding voice.

"Megido!"

(I don't know what it looks like, I tried to look up the attack but I couldn't find anything, so I'm just going to make this up for now)

The world became dark as her Death persona loomed over the sky, covering the red moon, shading everything into darkness. All that could be seen was her persona's face preparing an attack, striking the giant beetle from the sky, turning it into nothing but liquid that seemed to fade away.

When the creature was defeated, her persona returned back to it's normal form, still keeping a link between unconsious Yuki who just stood there like a dead doll in order to keep her persona activated. When the battle had ended, Yuki's blood shed on the floor, and her body scratched with open wounds, her persona took control and flew off into the green fused sky taking her back to her not so distant home. Still controlling her it moved her hands to open the front door, walk into her home then carefully placed her on the floor in front of where her parents as coffins stood. With the Dark Hour nearly at end, the masked persona leaned down and with it's humanoid hand, pressing it's thumb gently over Yuki's forehead (like in Lion King lol), swiping it across slowly, spelled out a name that soon eched (sp) into her mind. Once the name faded the persona seeped back into her body, just in time for the world to continue on with time, Yuki's parents awakening to find their daughter on the floor bleeding on the hardwood.

Back inside Yuki's being the masked persona removed it's hand from her eyes, allowing her to see into the darkness...which now wasn't that dark. She stood face to face with her persona until it disappeared into the darkness and allowed her to open her eyes back into reality, sitting across from Takuto, his hand still against her soft cheek which wasn't so cold.

Leaning forward, resting her chin against his shoulder she smiled to herself feeling somewhat exhausted from peering into her own mind and seeing how she had acquired her injuries.

"I remember now..."

Yuki's voice whispered into Takuto's ear as she sat up properly.

"She saved me...but I don't even remember how I summoned her. But a part of me believes she saved me because I had something I still wanted to do before I died and that was to be near you...You're right when you said that my persona lives inside of me, getting stronger the closer I am to you, I just didn't realize it until I took the time to listen."

Smiling sweetly, there seemed to be another burden that was lifted from Yuki's soul, releaving her of her fear of the Death and the Darkness that resided inside her. She knew now that she had to embrace the darkness, and her reason for fighting in order to summon her persona to battle and her reason to continue living was not just for the world and to save it but to spend another day by Takuto's side for as long as she could.

"Thank you. For helping me see what I was missing."

(I found all my Shadow Arcana, now all I need are the Major Arcana categories and I'm good ^^)

*since I didn't leave you with much to do but spectate you can take over if you want until the evening*

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Introverted Insanity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:52 pm
Looking to Yuki for a moment as she seemed to go into a bit of a meditative state, he smiled a bit as she thought, he pulled back a bit as she sat there. He wondered what she would see and how it would affect her, but he knew she'd get some sort of response if she sought one, and surely enough, once she opened her eyes, she'd seemed to reclaim her memories. Listening to her, he suddenly felt her chin rest on his shoulders and wrapped his arms around her in a gentle embrace before looking up at the sky as it began to shift to a shade of fiery orange.

"Yuki-san...it's been a long day. We should get you home soon...but would you mind coming with me? I gotta make a stop by my home to feed Maya...she should be getting pretty hungry by now and she's my responsibility."

Picking himself up off the ground, he reached for her hand to help her up as well as he pulled her up and close to him as he found himself close to her once again. In a situation like this, any guy would feel a bit intimidated seeing as Yuki was a beautiful girl, quite honestly the most beautiful one in the school to Takuto and he'd had a woman or two give him looks simply because he seemed the bad type. But he looked at Yuki for a moment and felt his nose brush against hers for a second and he couldn't help but feel his heart pound.

The difference between now and several moments prior was the fact that Takuto hadn't really accounted for their closeness when he leaned in earlier, it was just instinct. This time it was a closeness that he could perceive almost to the point where he was almost certain she would be able to hear his heartbeat quicken with the little space between them. Pulling away a bit while still holding his arm around her, he took her hand and picked up her bag for her before taking her the scenic route out of the park.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff