Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Mystistical Orphanage (always accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:41 pm
Sandry was still in the library. She had tears trickling down her cheeks. She had no real friends she knew that someone had played a trick on her and she did not like it. It hurt her badly. She decided to go back up to her tower and when she got there she took off her cloak and went to the balcony that over looked the Orphanage. She could see and tell that people were falling in love with each other and she knew that she was never going to have that same opportunity that the others had.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:11 pm
"Well, Mr. Safi the werefox," Violet said, picking Safi up and holding him to her face. "I think that you shall be my first friend since my..." Violet coughed and faked a smile. "Accident. Let's call it that."
'Ooh I'm feeling very talkative today...I think those are the most words I've said at all since...the accident.' Violet thought.
Smiling, and not really thinking about her actions, only acting on impulse, Violet kissed Safi on the nose.
"Good little fox-boy..." Violet mumbled. She rolled over and tucked Safi into her chest, petting his head softly. The kittens mewled and cuddled up against her warm stomach. And, before Violet noticed a kitten clawing its way up her back, she was asleep for the first time in five days.  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lordess o Purple

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:47 pm
Tara got bored and went back to the stables, putting the bridle up and brushing down the horse before putting her in the stall. Then she walked to the ladder and climbed up into the hay loft before climbing another ladder to the roof, looking over the orphange, smirking slightly. How many traps did she lay? She remembered the sprinkler one, which was already being fixed...then there was the broken bows for the archery and then the broken pipes in the kitchen. That's all she did. She smiled, laying on her back, waiting for the chaso to come alive.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:32 pm
Sandry felt so alone. She had a feeling that her life was going to go no where. No one knew who she was and she was a mute by choice and by threat so she could never tell anyone what happened. A tear trickled down her cheek.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ROQ and Roll
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:29 pm
After Tara left, so did Mel. He stepped out into the sunlight and couldn't decide on what to do. Didn't like archery. Didn't like reading. Didn't like the woods. Didn't like riding horses. But Mel does like a mid day snack! Mel sneaked in the back door of the kitchen and roamed for a bit, deciding on what to snack on. Thanks to Murphy's Law, Mel bumped the sink nozzle on as he passed and..............?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:12 pm
Violet made a noise and moved in her sleep at a noise. But she was too exhausted and too comfortable to move. A kitten made biscuits against her stomach, urging her to go back to sleep. She listened to the kitten and faded back into sleep. But before doing so, she told herself that she'd get up if she heard another loud noise.  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:16 pm
( I feel so unloved right now.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:04 pm
((shawwy~ here have some free luv))
(( heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart ))  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:16 pm
(by means of my character. It seems that no one wants to fall in love with my character any more I am usually the first to fall in love in all my rps but for some reason the last two rps I have been one of the last ones.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:34 pm
((well hey ya cant always win. 'sides, this rp isnt developing as fast as some. be patient, silly foo.))  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:20 pm
(That is my concern. We are slow and the only possible people that can fall in love with me are not even active in the rp.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:00 pm
(itll get there, be patient)  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:43 pm
((yep yep))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:29 pm
(Sandry can't sing because does not want to talk but she can hum and she has a good voice.)

Sandry still stood out on the balcony that was attached to her room. Tears continued to trickle down her cheeks but she began to hum a song that she knew but not from where she had heard it. She had a really pretty voice like that of an angles. She only began to feel a little bit better but only just.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:42 pm
(please people post already I don't like see my rps go inactive for a long time.)  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games