Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
New Love (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:39 am
"Im alright, really." John tried to get Sarah not to worry. "Ive been through worse, its not that bad." He never liked it when people worried over him, it made him feel bad that he had done it to them. but it was nice to know that someone cared about him.

"Jonathan, you are home early....." His uncle had walked into the room. "And you have company, im terribly sorry miss." John looked up at his uncle. "Ya, this is Sarah." He said introducing her. "Jeeves told me you were in some sort of a scrape. what did i tell you about that." His uncle said dissapointedly. "Im sorry uncle." John said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:12 pm
Sarah felt bad. "sir, it's not his fault. It's all my doing. He is hurt because of

me..." she kept thinking about it over and over. This almost made her bawl again.  

Platonic_Recluse

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:41 am
"No Sarah," John argued, "Those guys deserved it after what they did to you. dont blame yourself. Please." He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. "Ill leave you two alone." His unlce said as he left. "Its not your fault." John said again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:37 am
Sarah hugged back and looked at him. "but john it is my fault... I should have just ignored them." her head fell against his chest. Sarah jolted. "john" she just remembered her injuries... " I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she kept repeating.  

Platonic_Recluse

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:44 am
Sarah hugged back and looked at him. "but john it is my fault... I should have just ignored them." her head fell against his chest. Sarah jolted. "john" she just remembered her injuries... " I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she kept repeating.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:51 am
John cringed just a tad. but it didnt fase him much. "Sarah it wouldnt have mattered, Jeramia would have gotten what he wanted anyway. and it would have been worse. its not your fault im a little banged up. you she those goons. I hit jeramia square in the face with my size 12. i am ok. dont be sorry ok." John held her and tried to confort her.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:26 am
Sarah calmed Down and just relaxed. She looked up at him and smiled. "john..." she giggled then continued. "your just too amazing." she lightly kissed his lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:35 pm
John smiled, "Thankyou, now dont worry so much ok. youll have high blood pressure and then youll have me worrying." He laughed at his little joke and grabbed the remote and turned on tv. "Just relax for a little bit and then ill show you around ok."  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:49 pm
Sarah laid against him and chuckled with his joke. "don't worry...." she gave a wink. "don't worry Hun. It ain't worth it. " she got very bored an poked his stomach. "let's watch an action movie..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:53 am
John smiled, "Ok." He laughed as he changed the channel to the nearest action movie. He hadnt seen this one so he thought he might enjoy it. Jeeves walked in with a tray full of snacks and sat it on the table infront of them.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:41 pm
Sarah smiled at the bulter. "thank you Jeeves. Can I possibly help you in any way... I'll feel bad." she kept her smile on the whole time. She felt like she needed to return the favor in any way possible  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:20 am
"Its no troule at all miss. it ia my job. please enjoy your movie. if you need anything just call for me." Jeeves replied. John smiled, "Thankyou Jeeves," and watched him leave, "Jeeves is proud of his work, he wont let anyone help him. bless his soul he works so hard." He smiled and pulled Sarah onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her stomach and rested his chin on her shoulder and smiled.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:25 am
Sarah agreed with john about jeeves.
She giggled when he put her in his lap. She looked over at his face which was right beside hers and smiled at him. In heaven....she never felt so wanted since her own family that had paid attention to her. Her head lend back against his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:51 am
John kissed her cheek and smiled. "common" He said as he got themselves up. he staggered a bit and recovered. "I feel better already" He laughed and grabbed her hand. "I wanna show you around." He began to lead her outside and into their big backyard. and i mean it was big. there was a gaint shrub maze in the middle of it. it was that big. "Common." he led her to the gat of the maze.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:32 pm
She cling to his forearm and followed him where ever he wiuld take her. Sarah's eyes widened when she saw the maze. She let go of his arm and stepped towards the gate. She held on to the bars and looked through. "wow...." To her it was breath taking and unreal. She was used to the normal mazes that were about a third or maybe a half the size of a football field but this one was bigger better. It probably had more traps in it too. Sarah was very curious about the inside of the maze. The gate of it was pretty big too. Brass bars not with a hint of rust gaurded the maze. Her hand traced the design of the gate.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff