Reply 1X1 Role Plays
SOME BODY RP WITH ME!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:27 pm
Lexi shook her head, staying where she was and staring at him with a curious look. "Why won't you just say where to go instead of pointing? And why were you staring at me the whole time...?" She asked, coming closer so that they were now face to face. Her eyes flickered to his lips for a brief moment then back to his eyes, a nervous look on her face. 'I wonder how good of a kisser he is..' She thought, observing him slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:32 pm
"The children know where to go. They're not normal kids Lexi... And redface ur pretty why wouldn't I stare? I mean I've been single almost 200 years.... sweatdrop I shouldn't have said that..." Almost instantly her put a hand over his mouth to show he'd say no more.  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:33 pm
"So you're staring at me because I'm pretty? And that's nice information, I've never had a boyfriend, so I think you're better off. But I don't get what you see in me... " She added the last part silently, "Or what I see in you..." Lexi walked even closer to him, now face to face with him, staring at him intently.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:51 pm
He got an odd smile and said you don't get it? It should be obvious.  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:56 pm
"And what do you mean by that? Why can't you just come out and say it? I don't feel like guessing." Lexi replied, crossing her arms over her chest. Her eyes shined with determinacy, showing that she wouldn't move until she got her way.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:02 pm
He took her by the hand and lead her to a mirror. "look at yourself" he said with a grin.  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:06 pm
"I'm just an ordinary girl. There is nothing special about me." Lexi replied, wheeling around to face him, obviously not satisfied with his answer. She was expecting more, and she wondered if she could get it out of him, by doing more than asking. A smirk played at her lips as she planned everything out, watching him with a curious look.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:11 pm
He looked at her "you're beautiful and bright and stuborn as I'll get out."  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:15 pm
Lexi sighed, she was melting inside, how could she fall for her kidnapper? It wasn't normal, but it was happening, and she was falling hard. Deciding to show her feelings, she leaned up and kissed him, pulling back and hiding her face, seeing how it was bright red from blushing. "Sorry.." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:13 am
"Don't be...." he said with an odd look, he wished more than anything he'd have felt that. He was still fading fast...  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:52 pm
Lexi stared at him with wide eyes, noticing his voice sounded different, now she felt bad, thinking she had upset him. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have." She whimpered, following where he had recently pointed quickly, lowering her head as she went.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:32 pm
"N-NO!" he shouted grabbing her wrist and spinning her into his arms. "no...I'm glad you did."  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:46 pm
Lexi gave a slow nod, keeping her head lowered, still feeling bad because she wasn't sure if he was serious or not. She waited for him to let her go, refusing to look at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:34 pm
He held her too him wishing he could make her see, wishing he could just tell her. " Hey," He lifted her chin so their eyes met. He was so gentel, like an angel. "I mean it I liked it.... I just couldn't feel it..... I need you to start snooping -_-;; I'm starting to fade. You have to find out what you and I are..."  

Sally Sings Nightmares

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:39 pm
"Snoop? You mean find out things.. Why can't you feel it? Why are you fading so fast..? And you and I.. You said something about becoming lovers.. But am I supposed to be some sort of close companion?" Lexi replied, staring him in the eyes, trying to figure everything out. He had said that she needed to find out basically everything about him, just by being around him.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff