Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
RYAN AND KELTIE=DONE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how does this make you feel?
  AWWWWW NOOOO D:
  THERE IS HOPE FOR ME YET!
  i really don't care
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:30 pm
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
GoodbyeLights
If you thought your boyfriend cheated on you, I'm pretty sure you'll be mad, too, and vent it out on a blog or whatever.

But I'm sure there is a little craving for attention and drama from Keltie on this..

One of us venting in a blog is a lot different than Keltie Colleen venting in her blog.

Keltie Colleen's blog is like Ashlee Simpson's blog to Panic AT The Disco Fans compared to Pete Wentz fangirls
It has a following, while our blogs, well I don't think we all have a rather large fan base following every little word we write.

Exactly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:42 pm
takashi_sahoko

Uggh. I got into a verbal argue over this with one Keltie fan over myspace.
Needless to say she is blocked.
But she got me into a rant.
Who are we to judge other people's behavior?
Everyone makes mistakes, but you shouldn't judge people
on what one person says or thinks.
We don't know them on a personal basis to know what's going on real life.
Wasn't Keltie the one that said she liked her privacy in her relationship?
I don't remember where I saw that, but she did say it.
(I love Keltie so I'm not bashing!)
But if she really treasured the moment they had together, shouldn't she just forget about the past and move on with the future.
Its understandable that they have been together for quite some time and its hard to forget about the times they spent together, but just because he made one big mistake, it doesn't mean you should write all these s**t about him.
Yes she's angry, she's frustrated, she's clearly furious and she's hurt we get it, but if Ryan isn't talking, then she shouldn't either.

And on a Bonus note. I just checked her blog. And Hobo is with Keltie as for right now because
"
Oh and Hobo, Hobo is doing great, we have a new house and it is super cute and there are 2 other dogs and two other cats here for her to play with. For now Hobo is with me because I am just better at taking care of her. I know Ryan loves her a ton but I think he knows that he cannot give her the kind of love and attention she needs on a daily basis, the brushing, walks, baths ect, so right now she's with me. Things might change but hopefully I will get some cute shots of her soon to post. She says hi, and this morning when I woke up she was laying having me spoon her with her head on the pillow and he little paw draped over the covers like a human! too cute.
"
- Keltie's Blog

But I feel proud of Keltie also, because she is moving on, she wants to forget the past, and she's making a start to moving on, although some of the words are kinda....
"
I am feeling pretty strong, most of the time. I can say this. Time heals. You can leave me nasty messages and what you say doesn't hurt me. I have far worse hurt in my life right now. When you care about someone and then they go, it is hard, always. It doesn't matter who you are, what happened, or if you honestly want the best for the person, or if you hate their guts. Broken hearts feel broken. It takes time, and I can say this also... If you always hated me, and still hate me, then please stop coming here, it's over. You can spend your time trying to stalk the other girls now, or move on to the next big band. I have put up with you hating me for years and there is no reason to anymore, you can find him after a show try to make him your husband. This is my blog, and I am going to post about dancing, life and everything else. I have all the attention from all the right people that I need to have attention from, so you can move onto the next girl you want to hate for no reason. Seriously, I am done. Please, I give up. Leave me alone...

-Keltie's Blog.

Yes Time Heals, Time Heals all wounds, but not all scars, but she learn from those scars. But as for the you hate me, I'm not even going to pay attention to it.

What she has said, that last part she posted, kind of bothers me. She knows what she was getting herself into when she started dating Ryan. Every person in the public eye will have people that don't like them. I think she was taking it way too personally during her time with Ryan. She was constantly posting how she just wanted to be a dancer and didn't want to be in the spotlight. Now that I really have had a good look at it, it just seems like she has been whining this whole time. And she's still whining about something she knew she was getting herself into. I wish she would publically be done with it all together.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:30 pm
PrimeOdd
takashi_sahoko

Uggh. I got into a verbal argue over this with one Keltie fan over myspace.
Needless to say she is blocked.
But she got me into a rant.
Who are we to judge other people's behavior?
Everyone makes mistakes, but you shouldn't judge people
on what one person says or thinks.
We don't know them on a personal basis to know what's going on real life.
Wasn't Keltie the one that said she liked her privacy in her relationship?
I don't remember where I saw that, but she did say it.
(I love Keltie so I'm not bashing!)
But if she really treasured the moment they had together, shouldn't she just forget about the past and move on with the future.
Its understandable that they have been together for quite some time and its hard to forget about the times they spent together, but just because he made one big mistake, it doesn't mean you should write all these s**t about him.
Yes she's angry, she's frustrated, she's clearly furious and she's hurt we get it, but if Ryan isn't talking, then she shouldn't either.

And on a Bonus note. I just checked her blog. And Hobo is with Keltie as for right now because
"
Oh and Hobo, Hobo is doing great, we have a new house and it is super cute and there are 2 other dogs and two other cats here for her to play with. For now Hobo is with me because I am just better at taking care of her. I know Ryan loves her a ton but I think he knows that he cannot give her the kind of love and attention she needs on a daily basis, the brushing, walks, baths ect, so right now she's with me. Things might change but hopefully I will get some cute shots of her soon to post. She says hi, and this morning when I woke up she was laying having me spoon her with her head on the pillow and he little paw draped over the covers like a human! too cute.
"
- Keltie's Blog

But I feel proud of Keltie also, because she is moving on, she wants to forget the past, and she's making a start to moving on, although some of the words are kinda....
"
I am feeling pretty strong, most of the time. I can say this. Time heals. You can leave me nasty messages and what you say doesn't hurt me. I have far worse hurt in my life right now. When you care about someone and then they go, it is hard, always. It doesn't matter who you are, what happened, or if you honestly want the best for the person, or if you hate their guts. Broken hearts feel broken. It takes time, and I can say this also... If you always hated me, and still hate me, then please stop coming here, it's over. You can spend your time trying to stalk the other girls now, or move on to the next big band. I have put up with you hating me for years and there is no reason to anymore, you can find him after a show try to make him your husband. This is my blog, and I am going to post about dancing, life and everything else. I have all the attention from all the right people that I need to have attention from, so you can move onto the next girl you want to hate for no reason. Seriously, I am done. Please, I give up. Leave me alone...

-Keltie's Blog.

Yes Time Heals, Time Heals all wounds, but not all scars, but she learn from those scars. But as for the you hate me, I'm not even going to pay attention to it.

What she has said, that last part she posted, kind of bothers me. She knows what she was getting herself into when she started dating Ryan. Every person in the public eye will have people that don't like them. I think she was taking it way too personally during her time with Ryan. She was constantly posting how she just wanted to be a dancer and didn't want to be in the spotlight. Now that I really have had a good look at it, it just seems like she has been whining this whole time. And she's still whining about something she knew she was getting herself into. I wish she would publically be done with it all together.

I understand that she's upset about it.
But Jesus Christ, enough already.
We get it.
You're hurt.
But people are sick of hearing it.
There's really no need to wear a Team Keltie shirt.
Jeez.

Sorry.
Just venting.
I would love to tell her that to her face.
But I just can't.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:33 pm
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
GoodbyeLights
If you thought your boyfriend cheated on you, I'm pretty sure you'll be mad, too, and vent it out on a blog or whatever.

But I'm sure there is a little craving for attention and drama from Keltie on this..

One of us venting in a blog is a lot different than Keltie Colleen venting in her blog.

Keltie Colleen's blog is like Ashlee Simpson's blog to Panic AT The Disco Fans compared to Pete Wentz fangirls
It has a following, while our blogs, well I don't think we all have a rather large fan base following every little word we write.

True,
but I would also like to point out that if Ryan did really cheat on Keltie,
Keltie would be an arrange of emotions and needs "sisterhood" or people to support her.
It would easy for her to take it out on a blog where she has followers and fans.

GoodbyeLights

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:52 pm
GoodbyeLights
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
GoodbyeLights

True,
Keltie would be an arrange of emotions and needs "sisterhood" or people to support her.
It would easy for her to take it out on a blog where she has followers and fans.

Sure, followers, fans.
The press. The media.
Ryan fans. Keltie haters.
Panic At The Disco fangirls.
Pretty much anyone that enters her blog.
...pretty much the whole world.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:14 pm
PrimeOdd
GoodbyeLights
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
GoodbyeLights

True,

Sure, followers, fans.
The press. The media.
Ryan fans. Keltie haters.
Panic At The Disco fangirls.
Pretty much anyone that enters her blog.
...pretty much the whole world.

And when the whole world enters,
things can happen to Ryan and the band
Fans may not want to listen to Panic At The Disoc after hearing this.
(Which in my opinion is stupid, because Keltie doesn't have anything to do with Panic's music :<)
Personally she needs to stop whining.
I get it she needs people to make her feel better.
She needs support, but she can get that support from her family and friends. She doesn't have to have support from people that doesn't even know what's going on, although it would be nice to know that people are supporting you.
She doesn't need to vent out everything and make only Ryan look like the bad guy.
The way I see it, where she writes that "If you always hated me and still hate me"
is hinting that maybe Ryan said I Hate You to her.
Okay. One point we have. Ryan isn't the only suspect in their relationship.
Remember it takes two people to be in a relationship. Just because Keltie is the one blogging and posting her personal feelings about the whole break-up, it doesn't mean that she was the only victim. Who knows? She could have also done something to make Ryan do what he did. Although I am not saying that what Ryan did was right. Okay?

I feel that and this is what everyone is arguing about. She DOES know that what she does is in the public eye. It might not be THE public eye, but its a pretty big public eye, that what she says and do is being watched upon. And I also feel that while her blog is supposed to be about dancing and all that jazz... (no pun intended), she has been recently using it as a way to in some people's eyes way to make Ryan look like the bad guy.
I wish that she would just get over it. She may smile for all the pictures she post, but if she was truly over it, then she wouldn't be doing this && continue what she would do in life before she even met George Ryan Ross the Third.

;(

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

VickyT_089

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:10 pm
I agree with Prime.
I have no problem with Keltie blogging about her feelings but I think she has pretty much given these girls leeway to bash Ryan.
Not that Ryan probably cares at all. I think that Ryan knows that he made a mistake but, the persecution is a little extreme. I don't get it. maybe it's because I don't know what it's like to be cheated on it and I dont have the perspective but I think that she might have taken a little bit too far. it's still hard for me to wrap my mind around this whole issue.
Exactly, it takes 2 to tango andI think that there's a possibilty to overcome most things in devoted relationships so maybe, Keltie was just finished with the whole thing and was looking for an excuse out.

This is going to sound really mean, but with keltie gone a lot as it is I think that Ryan might have gotten a little lonely and..
Well.
Ironically boys will be boys.
This isn't saying that what he did is okay because it's not but, I think everyone should cut him some slack.
And, he's only 22. He's still young, he may act older then he really is but he'll still act out. It's too be expected.
Most 22 year old guys aren't ready for a really committed relationship.
Argh, I'm talking in circles.
:/
Sorry guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:49 pm
Agreed.

I will admit;
I've cheated.
And I've also been cheated on.

This only needs to be taken to a certain extent.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

music is living

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:54 pm
PanicChic2005
There's really no need to wear a Team Keltie shirt.

haha. I think I'm going to make a Team Ryan shirt like the one's for twilight. lol. Sorry, If I offended anyone by making a joke but it's just what I do. I make jokes when I don't really want to think about it. sad
takashi_sahoko
Fans may not want to listen to Panic At The Disoc after hearing this. (Which in my opinion is stupid, because Keltie doesn't have anything to do with Panic's music :<)

agreed...I even purposely wore my panic shirts this week to prove it!
takashi_sahoko
The way I see it, where she writes that "If you always hated me and still hate me"
is hinting that maybe Ryan said I Hate You to her.

hmmm....I think it would take a pretty big or dramatic thing for him to say that. He just seems too....nice. Maybe an STD? lol. jk.
VickyT_089
Ironically boys will be boys.

Honestly, the best one I've seen yet. He is 22 and of the male species. It is almost expected....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:10 pm
PrimeOdd
Agreed.

I will admit;
I've cheated.
And I've also been cheated on.

This only needs to be taken to a certain extent.

...this reminds me!
"The cheaters become the cheated."

It would make sense that Ryan would cheat if Jac Vanek actually cheated on him.
but I thought that was a debunked rumor. xp

GoodbyeLights

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:18 pm
PrimeOdd
miss-mechanical
Ryan cheating?

wow. just. wow.

that;s something i never expected from him. eek

But. He's a rockstar. gonk

hmm good point. but ryan seemed like the guy who would never cheat.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:05 am
Being a rockstar is no excuse tho. Cheating is a nasty thing and you should break up if you really feel like seeing someone else.

But it's blown way out of proportion. I can imagine she's hurt, but I personally wouldn't post it on my blog and make a big thing about it (it happens love).

I'm not glad about Ryan doing this. But he's also human and ah well, he made a mistake, it's not that big of a deal.

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:36 am
PrimeOdd
When you are in the public eye, everything you ever say is said to the press. It doesn't matter where you say it, how you say it, or to whom saying it to...it's always toward the press -- purposfully or not. Hypothetically, if Keltie was the one that cheated on Ryan, would it be alright for him to stand up on stage in front of a crowd of thousands upon thousands of people and say that Keltie is an a**? Would that his place? It's the same exact thing. Just because she wrote it down on a computer screen in her own personal blog -- it doesn't make it any different than the Killers insulting Panic in a personal interview, or even myself standing in Lemonjellos under the spotlight and calling my ex boyfriend an a**. When you throw something out there like that to the public, it's for whoever hears it.

BTW, Keltie was in the public eye before she ever met Ryan. And you're right, it is her right to post in her own blog -- but it just kind of shows what kind of girl she is to say something so personal to her and Ryan in front of an endless amount of people. [[not that I'm a Keltie hater -- I love the girl.]] I feel embarressed for her that she's putting herself in such a terrible position.

I don't know how to judge the Hayley thing, because I wasn't aware of anything that happened like that. O.o That's the first time I heard of it. So, you better not think I'm a hypocrite. D=

And about that last part -- no. People shouldn't date celebrities that don't care about the amount of power they have while controlling a large fanbase. People shouldn't date those that forget that whatever they say is in the public eye.
I still don't think it's the same thing. Ryan is on stage with a band, and at that moment he's supposed to represent the band. So talking about what an a** his ex is would be inappropriate. If he were a solo artist though, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

What kind of girl is she, then? And what "terrible position" is she in? So she talked s**t about Ryan. Some people will love her for it, some people will hate her for it. That applies to anything she would post about though. They're are always fans and they're are always haters.

I really just don't see why it matters what she does and doesn't write about...

I didn't mean you were a hypocrite or all Hayley fans were, I just kind of mean like, the general fanbase seems to be. I think if things were the other way around, and Ryan had a blog and he wrote about Keltie cheating on him, a lot less people would be upset about it.

I wouldn't consider Keltie a celebrity. She's only known in the dance-world, it's not like most people have heard of her. Sure she's in the public eye a bit, but I doubt any press reads her blog. Ryan and Keltie weren't exactly a couple the media really cared about..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:39 am
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight

[Unless, of course, it turns out that Keltie is just a b***h and made this all up to get attention, and Ryan is actually perfectly innocent. In that case, I'd definitely think it was wrong! But I really doubt that's what happened... Like I said though, it's hard to judge without having Ryan's side of the story.]

I've wondered if maybe Ryan and Keltie are actually still going out -- but came up with this plan to have everyone back off of their relationship and Keltie so that she could get out of such a large spotlight. surprised That'd be so mean, though. If Ryan actually did something like that, I'd be suprised.
I thought that too, at first. But I don't think they'd take it so far.  

Polyphonic Twilight

lskahfduoianf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:27 pm
eek

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items