Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering -- February Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:14 pm
((We are with PebbleClan =3))

Bearclaw nodded and smiled. "How's prey running?" Trying to push on the conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:40 pm
"Pretty well, I'd have to say. How's SnowClan coming along? Is prey plentiful there as well?" Swallowtail replied.  

x-Cloud Drop-x
Crew

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:30 am
Mosspelt walked up Jaggedfox. "Hi! I'm Mosspelt, from Moonclan!" "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:37 pm
(HAPPY VALENTINES!!!!!)
Cinderstar, along with the other Woodclan warriors, pushed through the bushes into the gathering area. Since the previous moon her leg had healed, but in it's place left a white scar, running from the top of her leg to the bottom. "HEY! ANYBODY HERE YET?!" Cinderstar yowled loudly.
Redpine flinched at Cinderstar's yowl. "Gees Cinderstar, you already know no body is here yet."
Cinderstar chuckled lightly. "Ah, but what's the fun in just padding in here silently?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:47 pm
"For one thing, you could avoid sounding like an mating fox," Kindlestar's mew came from behind as she entered the clearing, her Clan behind her.

Dawnlight sneered. "Or an angry squirrel. Maybe you do hang around..." he started, but was silenced by a glare from Kindlestar.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:54 pm
"Kindlestar!" Cinderstar purred excitedly bouncing over. "How goes Fireclan?" she purred ignoring her previous comment."
Redpine snickered at Dawnlight "so how are your kits?" he purred, remembering the gossip he heard from the previous gathering.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:29 pm
Dawnlight flattened his ears and stormed over to Redpine, his fur bristling.

"Repeat that! I dare you!" he snarled, towering over the WoodClan warrior.

"This is why I never bring him to Gatherings..." Kindlestar muttered, her ear twitching as she rolled her eyes.

Ignoring him she turned back to Cinderstar. Her Clan was having greencough troubles, but she was not in the mood to share this information with other Clans. She herself was still feeling the pull of the illness, but she had refused to not go to the Gathering, not wanting to show weakness.

"FireClan fares well and is eagerly awaiting for the return of new leaf," she answered after a while, sitting down on the cold, snow filled ground.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:17 pm
lightpaw met in the clearing with some other apprentices from different clans and talked about the activity in the clans  

Xx_Frozen_Poptart_xX

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:52 pm
Redpine made a sad face "aww thats no good! Come now Dawnlight lets practice the correct response, ready?" Redpine puffed himself up, trying to look like Dawnlight "Badgerkit, and Emptykit are growing well! They make daddy so proud!" Redpine let his breath out in a woosh, then collapsed on the ground in a fit of laughter.
~~~~~~
Cinderstar chuckled under her breath. "How warriors act reflects their emotions towards their leaders. You must be honored to have such a protective warrior." Cinderstar purred happily. "And i'm glad to hear Fireclan is doing well with this cold weather. Starclan knows how much i hate it, i don't know how Crystalstar puts up with it." Cinderstar shivered remembering her last visit to Snowclan territory.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:38 pm
Dawnlight's ears flattened and his voice came out in a growl.

"Those little mouse brained brats are not my kits! Not even close! My kits would never be as nosy or as weak as those two! Now stop bothering me before I shred you to pieces!" he threatened, his claws unsheathing and his fur prickling.

"Maybe he shouldn't show his loyalty so much then," Kindlestar muttered to Cinderstar.

"Hey! Dawnlight! Try not to anger StarClan as well as the other Clans while we are here," she called out to him, her tail flicking as she gave a small cough.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:36 pm
Redpine sighed and got up "oh Dawnlight i'm just teasing you!" he purred amused at Dawnlights reaction. "Anyways i've heard you have an apprentice of your own, how goes training?"
(personally i want to tear Dawnlight to pieces for insulting my beautiful little kits, but thats just me >.<)
Cinderstar laughted again, then heard Kindlestars cough. "Besides your clan, how are you holding up? You know you shouldn't push yourself to much."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:41 pm
((LMAO Dawnlight is a cat you hate and love at the same time. I think the original point of him when I made him was to make a hateful character, but somehow people like him. xd ))

Dawnlight snarled and sat, his fur bristling. He didn't dare anger Kindlestar however, so he kept quiet and settled for a glare at Redpine.

Kindlestar shook her head. "I am fine. Must be the cold. Trust the other Clans to keep us waiting," she mewed, half annoyed half amused.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 pm
(haha fun how that sometimes happens >.<)
Redpine purred when he noticed Dawnlights glare "does that mean training isn't going to well? I guess kit's can't love you forever. . . . "
(haha typing this reminds me of the apprentice is assigned to Redpine, but i haven't heard from Lynxpaw since the battle o.O)
Cinderstar purred. Some steam rose into the air as she opened her mouth "i guess i'll have to trust your medicine cat is keeping an eye on you, as for the other clan i'm sure they'll arrive soon. After all we don't get to meet each other very often outside of the battle field."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:50 pm
((Lol Yes.))

Dawnlight spat and turned around, padding back towards where his Clanmates where keeping themselves warm.

Kindlestar twitched her whiskers in amusement. She then turned back to Cinderstar as the WoodClan leader spoke.

"That's true. However, I know certain cats prefer it like this. I am afraid I never did socialize much myself as an apprentice here in the Gatherings... and my time as a warrior was much to short... less than a moon, as you all know. I have no friends among the warriors of other Clans, but in turn, I have no enemies. With the possible exception of Crystalstar. She has a distaste for cats from my Clan," she mused, her eyes getting a far off look as she looked up at the stars.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:38 pm
Redpine chuckled as he saw Dawnlight leave. "There goes the most amusing cat in the woods."
~~~~~~~
Cinderstar remembered listening in to Patchstar and Crystalstar's conversations as an apprentice. "Haha, it might just be the cold has gotten to her head." Cinderstar then flicked her tail "and as far as friends go, i would be honored if you thought of me as a friend. It's always good to have an ally or two." Cinderstar's eyes glittered mischievously.  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff