Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:41 pm
"my first class, Battle/Defence" She said looking towards the girl who just appeared

(am i to young?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:55 pm
"Anyway, I'd better get to my new dorm, I just got here," Nami told Akira. "I'll see you later, ok?" Nami walked through the mini forest that led to the girls' dorms. She got into her new room, which she saw she was sharing with someone. She set down her stuff and sat on her bed. She looked at the ocean view and thought, Alright, sweet! There's an ocean! Just then, her new roommate walked through the door.
"Hello!" Nami said to the girl.  

LeonWavreon

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:29 pm
(I like how Eevees' become popular after I deside I want one~!)

Shuzaku bolted through the doors and tripped. Stardust! she thought as she picked herself up off the floor and dashed off down the hall. I can't believe it! I'm going to be late on the first day!!! She skidded around a corner and darted down the hall swiftly. THe numbers on the dorms flashed past her as she frantically searched for the number she had been assigned. "... 252, 253, 254... There it is!" She counted to herself until she came across room 257 and stopped. She panted for a moment to compose herself, then casually walked into the room.
There was a girl sitting on the bed closest to the window and she turned to look at Shuzaku when she walked in.
"Hello!" she said politely.
"Uh, Yeah, Hi," Shuzaku panted between each breath. "Sorry, I'm late for my class..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:36 pm
"Actually, you're not really late," Nami explained. "Classes don't start for a half hour. People are just looking for their classes right now because they might get lost, since they don't know where everything is yet. We might as well start looking for our classes now. What's your first class?"  

LeonWavreon

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:48 pm
Shuzaku rolled her eyes, "You gotta' be kidding me!!! Foxy got out here!" She held out a black and purple pokeball and (how would you put how they come out of their pokeballs?) and Eevee jumped out. Shuzaku glared at Foxy.
"Have you been playing with my clock again?!"
Foxy nodded slowly, her big cute eyes staring straight into Shuzaku's.
"Grr! Why do you always do that?! Either I'm late or I'm early!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:01 pm
Nami giggled. Chinchou jumped out of Nami's arms to greet Shuzaku's eevee.
"Chin, chin! Chinchou!" Dolphina said merrily to Foxy. Then they started talking in Pokemon language.
"Aww, I bet they've already become friends!" Nami commented cheerfully. Then they heard a voice through some loudspeakers.
"Attention, students! Before your 1st period classes, go to the dining hall for an assembly. It is important for everyone to come! It will start in 10 minutes. Be there!" instructed the voice of the Headmistress.
"Well, I guess we should go to this assembly now. We wouldn't want to give the Headmistress a bad first impression of us!" Nami pointed out. "Let's go." Nami and Shuzaku started to walk out the door, their Pokemon following behind them.  

LeonWavreon

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:10 pm
"Gasp! That's my first class too! Well I'm Justine and this little ball of chaos is Quilly my Cyndaquil." "CYNDA!" "Yeah...well we'd better get to the dining hall for that assembly." Justine said as she took Quilly from her head and set him on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 pm
"Yep!" Emili said as she followed Justine to the assembly "do you know where the first class is?" she asked  

Currently Dead Account

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:21 pm
(Justine)

"Uhh" Justine gave a questioning look at Quilly. "Actually.....no!" "Cynda...." "Oh hush Quilly we'll find it! Oh by the way I didn't catch your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:24 pm
Tasha watched as the two kids walked to the assembly, "We should go too." She said to Taylor who nodded. Together they walked towards the dining hall.

Once they arrived, they headed to the front and sat next to Tami. As soon as they were sitting the head mistress entered.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:49 pm
"Ok come on Gible,"Edward said to his pokemon that was at his side."He found his first class,battle and defences and sat down.Then he took his small bag that he carried and opened it."Here you go Edward said to Gible putting some pokemon food he made in a bowl for Gible.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:58 pm
(HAI PANTHERCLAW! blaugh )
As Justine and Emili walked towards the dining hall Quilly went into a classroom. "Quilly! Where are you going!? The assembly is that way." Justine yelled as she walked in the classroom where she saw a boy feeding a Gible.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:07 pm
Just as Shuzaku and Nami came in, the headmistress came out and said, "Alright, the assembly will start in 1 minute! Everyone get in here, please."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:12 pm
Edward looked up to see Quilly and a girl behind it."Hi,"Edward said quietly. "Well ummm do you know where the assembly is. I'm new and got a bit lost."Edward asked.Gible finished the food in the bowl so edward picked it up and put it back in his small bag.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out