Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:05 pm
Cinderstar sighed then turned and headed toward the two-leg nests. "now i know the two-leggers use their monsters to leave, and then they come back with food, so maybe if i ask them where their getting the food from. . . " Cinderstar shook her head. "what am i saying? THEY don't do anything! it's the MONSTERS that do all the work! I'll ask one of them!" Cinderstar skipped along with Rowanpaw bouncing from her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:09 am
(poor rowanpaw lol)  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:16 am
( Cat name:Roseflower
Human pic:User Image
when she gets too exited she changes back a little and looks like this:User Image)

Roseflower stood up "wha-what happend?" she asked she looked at her 'paws' "what! how the- who the- when did- when did i become a twoleg!" she looked around "i bet i can find Dewpool, i need my mother" she said to herslef. Roseflower heard lots of Twolegs.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:38 pm
(lol)
Cinderstar slowly approched a Montster. "umm. . .hello?" nothing happened. "go see if it's frendly Rowanpaw!" Cinderstar whispered. She tossed Rowanpaw at the Monster, he landed with a thud on top of it. Cinderstar waited for a little bit but nothing happened. "ok looks like its safe!" Cinderstar took another step towards the monster. "WEEEWOOO WEEEWOOO!!!" The monster screeched. "AHHH!!!" Cinderstar screamed. She grabbed Rowanpaw from on top of the car and made a run for it.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:43 am
(lol)

Roseflower ran out into the clearing were she heard the Twolegs, there was one that looked like her mother "Dew- Dewpool, is that you?"

Dewpool looked at her Kit "Roseflower!" Dewpool ran To her kit and started running around crazy like Cinderstar did with Rowanpaw. "Run for your life!!!!!!!!!!" Dewpool stopped "just because were twolegs doesn't mean we still can't Eat mice right?" she asked her friends  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:01 pm
"Well, I don't knpw 'bout the rest of you, but I am hungry for some mice also..." Mosspelt said. "But I dont think we'll have luck cathing anything without claws."  

Hunter of Atermis

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 pm
"Dont forget our teeth......." she said "........revenge time!" Dewpool said as a dog came into the clearing and Dewpool jumped on top of the dog and bit down on it. it ran away "hee hee" she said.

Roseflower saw a mouse, but she couldnt scent it "a see a mouse" she said acwardly dropping into a hunter's crouch she pounced and bit it in her mouth "yum!" she said as the soft flesh touched her lips, she hungerly ate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:32 pm
(i have a new picture now this is Dewpool's NEW form User Image hope you like it! i do)  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:37 pm
(Cat name: Diamondkit
Human pic:User Image
when she gets too exited she changes back a little and looks like this:User Image

(still a cat, just a kit)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:39 pm
Diamondkit wandered around "where is all my clanmates?" she squeaked.

Dewpool saw Diamondkit "It's you!" she said and scooped her kit up in her arms

Diamondkit changed into a human in her arms "Im a twoleg!?" she said "Mommy is that you?" she asked Dewpool

Currently Dead Account

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:24 am
Cinderstar cowared in the bushes as the monster roared. A two-leg eventually came running out of one of the nest's. It pulled out some shiny thing and pushed a button. The monter stopped roaring. Cinderstar leaped out of the bushes. "oh thank goodess I found one of you! You tamed that monster! But i thought monsters helped all two-legs. . . well I'm a two-leg! Can u help me find some-" "My goodness! Please mame put some clothes on! And i don't know what language that is but it sounds an awful lot like a cat." The two-leg sighed and gave Cinderstar one of his pelts. "oh why thank you! umm" Cinderstar fiddled around with it. "my goodness don't you even know how to put on a jacket?!?!?" The two-leg helped Cinderstar put it on. "now can you understand me?" The two-leg whispered to Cinderstar. "umm kinda. . " Cinderstar purred back. "I guess I'll take that as a yes, now come on I'll take you to a hospital they can help you there." The two-leg grabbed Cinderstars arm and dragged her to his monster. "no! no no!! Don't take me there!" Cinderstar shrieked. The Two-leg ignored her and pushed her into the monster.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:47 am
(This is Mosspelt)
@Cinderstar, LoL!

Mosspelt followed into the bushes, and spotted a mouse. Than, she pounced. "Gotcha'!" she said, and a twoleg stared across the yard from Mosspelt. "What the he..." the female twoleg answered. Than she put on a phoney smile. "Hello, sweety. What's your name?" "Mosspelt's me name, and Huntings me game!" Mosspelt answered. "Come here, umm, Mosspelt." she said, kind of freaked out, than putting the fake smile back on. The Twoleg picked up Mosspelt from the ground, and put her in a Monster. "Cinderstar?!" Mosspelt screamed. "What are you doing here?!" "And lady, who do you think you are, dragging us here---"and Mosspelt started meowing like crazy after that short pasrt of a sentance. The lady picked up a phone. "Um, officer? We have another kid. Could you set up 'nother room in the H-O-S-P-I-T-A-L?" and she hung up. "Okay um, Mosspelt and What was your name? Cinderstar? I'm going into my house for a little bit, and i want you to stay right here" she said, saying the words slowly. She left into the house. Mosspelt than jumped put the window, breaking it, and running on 4's, back to the 4 clans.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 am
Diamondkit ran aoruond (wait there naked?) and ran up to a monster, peeked inside and saw Cinderstar and Mosspelt, just then the lady saw her and said "hi, whats your name?" with a sheepish grin "ummmm.....Diamondkit!" she said, when she was picked up and placed in the car, Mosspelt was gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:25 am
Mosspelt jumped back in the car. "Aren't you guys comin'?" But just then, the lady came back out. "Oh my goodness!!!" she screamed. "Who is this, 'Goodness'? Is it your StarClan? "Mosspelt asked. "What the heck is StarClan?!" the lady asked. But she than jumped in the car, and drove away.  

Hunter of Atermis

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:20 am
(LOL SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items