Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Rock of Love~ (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:32 pm
Sophie laced fingers with him and walked up to the theater. Mikey glared at the two of them but tried to keep his cool since he had a date. Tony looked at them and then at Mikey. "Alright." Tony began as he clapped his hands together. "Shall we get to the movie?" He asked and guided his date in. Mikey and his date were forced to follow.

"Like I said." Sophie began. "This is going to be interesting."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:43 pm
John smiled at her, and followed suit. The found thier seats in the theatre and John had to sit next to Mickey. Sophie was sitting to John's right. John leaned in and whispered to Mickey, "Hey man, its cool, you know me, im not gonna do anything." With that he put his arm around Sophie and smiled at her.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:47 pm
Mikey rolled his eyes and tried to concentrate on the movie. When it was over, their dates left but Mikey and Tony stayed to talk to John and Sophie. "What's your deal, man?!" Mikey barked once their dates were gone. "She's my cousin. First, you tell us no girls in the band and then you once we convince you, you go right around and date my cousin." Sophie stepped forward, furious at her cousin for jumping to conclusions.

"Mikey, stop it. It's not like he's bribing me into this. I want to be in this relationship. So back off!" She practically screamed. She was on the verge of jumping on him and beating him to the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:58 pm
John stepped forward and stood infront of Sophie pushing her back a bit, "Sophie, please." He turned back to Mickey, "your right Mike, i am in the wrong, i was a bit Hypicriticle, but i couldnt help this, do you know how many love songs ive wrote in the mere few hours i have been around Sophie. She has been the single biggest source of inspiration i have had in a long time. I am attracted to her greatly. I probably should have talked to you about this but i couldnt focus enough. Please Mike, im not trying to do anything bad here, i really like Sophie and she likes me, i think we both just want a nice relationship and to make music. Am i right Sophie?" He asked her.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:02 pm
Sophie smiled at him and nodded but before she could actually say something, Mikey stormed off. Tony was forced to follow since he was his ride. Tony waved and Sophie shook her head. "He always was the hot head in the family." She took John's hand and smiled at him. "Don't worry." She told him. "He'll cool off by morning once he sleeps it off and has his coffee."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:13 pm
John smiled, "Mikey and his coffee." they went back to the car and he opened the door for her before getting in himself and starting the car. He started driving to her house. He looked at her and smiled.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:16 pm
Sophie gave him directions to her apartment and he helped her out of the car. As they stopped at her front door, she turned to look at him and smile. "Thanks for a wonderful evening. I had fun. Even if my cousin wants to kick your butt." She laughed. "I'll see you tomorrow." She gently kissed his lips before heading in side. Sophie didn't even bother changing into her pajamas before lying in bed. That night she slept on a cloud and dreamt of nothing but John. Slowly, but surely, she was falling for him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:31 pm
John smiled as she walked inside, as he walked back to his car he literally jumped for joy, He got in turned it on, blared his best works and drove to his apartment. He changed and hopped on his bed. All he dremt about was Sophie, Dear sweet Sophie.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:53 am
Sophie woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. Today she would see John as her boyfriend and her heart would do flips. She was so happy that she didn't even eat any breakfast. Sophie got ready and headed down to the stage before anyone else was there. She opened up her guitar case, as usual, and took out her guitar. She began to play the song she had written and finished the day before. The one that John practically inspired.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:41 pm
John woke the next morning better than ever. He was dating Sophie and he couldnt be happier. He got ready and headed out to his car. He needed to get some stuff from the stage. He started the engine and headed over. He walked in to see Sophie playing a song. He walked behind her. "Its wonderful" He said.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:01 pm
Sophie smiled and gently placed her guitar down. "You inspired it." She told him and met him half way. She gently kissed him good morning. "So what shall we be working on today?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:04 pm
He smiled when she kissed him, "well actually," He bagan, "We dont have practice today, we never have practice the two days before a gig, it lets everyone have some rest time and to mentally prepare themselves. Im sorry i forgot to mention it." He hugged her, "but what i want to do is spend the day with you."  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:18 pm
Sophie raised her eyebrows as she wrapped her arms around him. "Well, aren't we the sneaky one?" She smirked and then sighed. "Alright, what do you want to do with me today?" Sophie asked him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:20 pm
John smiled at her, "well." He said, "there are alot of things, we could hang out at my apartment, we can go out to lunch, we can go to the mall, anything you want." He rubbed her back as he held her.  

-TehPassionateUke-

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:28 pm
Sophie bit her lip as she thought about it. "Yeah, we could. Or we could go to my apartment, we could go out to eat for lunch....I could make you something....then again, I must warn you. Once you've had my cooking you never want to go back." She smiled.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff