Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
2000 years after sonic's time RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:27 am
Kiba had heard Kima. "You really think so?" He asked. He loved a good fight, but he didn't know why. He always toyed with his prey when he hunted encouraging them to fight back, but he thought it was just to give them a a chance to fight back and run. "Hm...that could be good I guess." He said quietly. He told Kima he was going home since curfew was upon him and he'd be at work in the morning. He arrived back at home, well, Max's house at least. It wasn't home. As a matter of fact, he never really had a home. Just a habitat. Even here with someone else living it wasn't much different. He laid down and fell asleep soon as a tear fell down his cheek, he dreamed of having a family. He never knew his parents. He longed for it. HE longed for a place to call home.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:40 am
Max watched as Kiba fell asleep on the couch. "It is getting latte buit I should get to bed eairly so i'll be in top shape for the military." he said quitely. Walking to his room he fell into his bed and promptly fell alseep.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:22 pm
Kima worked the night away being able to finish 2 more swords before going to bed at midnight. He changed into and tank top and shorts and fell asleep. He dreamed of his father, who had died two years ago due to a wierd form of heart disease that had not been seen for many many years. He was told it ran in the family, though it skipped many generations after it appeared once. He dreamed of simply working with his father in the blacksmith. It made his father happy and in turn made him happy. He smiled and turned in his bed.

--------

Kima woke up around 5:30 am. He yawned and stretched then got out of bed. He changed and went to the back room and fired up the furnace. He went out to the front and set 600 down on the counter for Kiba to get breakfast with when he came in while he waited for the furnace to heat up. After waiting for a bit, making sure the furnace was at the perfect temperature, he began repairing the rest of the swords.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:16 am
Kiba arrived at 6:15. It was early yes, but he always liked being fifteen minutes early in case and employer needed him to clock in early. He saw the 600 Mobionic on the counter. "Hey, Kima! What's this for?" He asked. He had already been paid four fifty which was more than he'd really get as a scribe.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:28 am
There was a knock on the blacksmith door. It was a loud hard thud, not like it was a customer but rather someone who was strong and trained hard. A pause then another knock, the thuds of knocking were in sets of 3 every time, they clearly were not going to go away without being seen to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what other forms are needed," said Hayolia sleepily having been up most of the night working, it was clear that she would work if she had to even without sleep.
"I think that you should get some rest," said Shakil.
"I will do the work that I must first," said Hayolia waving him away almost.
"Take a nap then, you can work if your head is going to drop onto the table at any moment," Shakil said ignoring her determination to work on the kingdom.
"The kingdom comes first," she said trying to wave Shakil away without being harsh.
"And that is why the people love you but if you don't tend to yourself then you can't help the kingdom." said Shakil.
"I will later," she said.
"As you wish," said Shakil who clearly did not approve but he knew she would just start getting annoyed at him as she was stubborn when doing what she needed to for the kingdom.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:18 am
Kiba answered the door. "Can I help you?" He asked.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:20 pm
"By order and authority of Princess Hayolia the second, we have the right to search this kingdom for clues to find those guilty of acts against the temple and murders of the kingdom's people," said a guard showing an official form with the seal of the princess on the bottom,"Any force or resistance is considered an act of preventing the search for wanted criminals and can be punishable by arrest and further punishment,"
There were another 2 guards beside him and it was clear that the whole kingdom was going to be searched for evidence or the criminals.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:37 pm
Max sat in the park outside of the castles. It was a nice hot summer day sitting under a tree Max watched the clouds go by as he waited for the inevitable afternoon and his chance to get into the army. Under normal circumstances he would be out cutting wood but today he had decided to take it easy so that he would be in the best possible condition for whatever the army had in mind.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:06 pm
"It's for geting us breakfast, remember?" Kima called out. He heard the knocks and went out front, he knew those kind of knocks weren't customer's knocks. Kiba answered the door and the gaurd spoke. "Ah, a search? Go ahead, we have nothing to hide!" Kima said cheerfully. "Though I have lots of work to tend to, so I will be in the back." Kima said pointing at his work room. "If you need anything, just come and get me." Kima said. With that, he walked back into his workroom and starting working again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:31 pm
Shakil saw Max outside the castle in the park, he went over to him.
"Unless your here for a reason, I am going to have to ask you to leave as we are going to use this area for army training," said Shakil. He was expecting an answer, he saw that Max was interesting in the army and though he might ask to join even as he seemed to be a fighter inside.
"Well?" asked Shakil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guards began searching the front leaving no paper unturned. Unknown to Kiba and Kima but last night someone had sneaked in leaving an odd piece of paper in the back. The guards worked quickly and found nothing in the front then moved to the back and were getting closer and closer to the evidence that had been hidden here. It would not be long before they found it.
"Sir, This looks like one of the symbols," said a guard finding the evidence that had been planted in the blacksmith.
"Excuse me but your both going to have to come with us, will you go willingly to the castle or do we have to make this a formal arrest?" said one of the guards, clearly higher rank than the other 2, he seemed tough but fair, the evidence had been found here but he still did not push the arrest, it seemed that someone who knew of it would at least get rid of it and even the Princess had ordered no force to be used unless necessary.  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:34 pm
"I apologize sir I was waiting for three once the army tryouts begin and this was a close enough place. I had no idea that any form of training was going on, I aplogize if I have cuased any trouble to either you or your troops. " Max said as he gathered his weapon and headed out for the city walls.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:44 pm
"The hell?" Kima said, confused. "I have no clue how that got there!" Kima suddenly felt very angry. 'I can't believe someone would try to frame me! Ooooh, that b*****d better not run into me on the streets.' He thought. Kima scoffed, obviously pissed off. "Fine take us in, just let me turn off the furnace before we leave, so the place won't burn down." Kima quickly doused the flame inside the furnace and came back out to the front. 'Ugh, another day without breakfast.' Kima thought. The gaurds lead Kima and Kiba out of the blacksmith and Kima locked it. "Lead the way..." Kima sighed.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:32 pm
Kiba was confused, but followed. He, however, never kept his hand far away from his kama chain. Not that he was going to use it unless necessary, but it made him feel safer. After all, these guards were armed. Then he remembered his banner sketches and concept drawings. "Hey, is there any way I could see that paper. You see, I'm an amateur scribe and I might have accidentally forgot to through a concept sketch away." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:38 pm
"Wait," said Shakil,"Although it is not time I think we can make an exception, follow me, I am the faction leader, basically I run the army directly under the princess, the troops are just doing sparring exercises so it should be ok,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guards lead Kima and Kiba down the street. They lead them to the palace where they left him in the main throne room where the Princess was, there were over 20 guards in the room.
"They had this," said the guard showing her the item.
"What are you name?" she asked them,"This piece of paper has something that is part of a new faction we think, a cult against the temples, care to explain how you got it?" Her face showed no hate to them, she seemed kind and fair and she was allowing them to explain themselves. Even though she was young it was rare to see such traits.  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:21 pm
"Alright I'll go for that." Max said as he followed the faction leader.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff