Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:37 pm

"...How can you expect someone to love you... User Image

------Sage Green------

Sage was so far gone, lost in the moment that she had not noticed the knock or the sound of Jet's mother through the door. Sage thought for a moment ,that the fall was just another emotion, but her eyes went wide as she realized that she was perched right on top of him, on his bed. Her lips felt unusually bare like they were missing something. Sage was breathing harder than normal, her heart refused to stop beating rapidly. Wait we fell? Why did we fall? Sage leaned in close to Jet's face ,her hair was blocking her view, she wasn't sure if his eye's were open or not. A fearful look painted itself across her pale face." Jet...Are you okay?" Sage ran both of her hands through her hair, so she could see for sure whether or not if he was passed out.

..When you can't even love yourself..." User Image
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:43 am

User Image

Jet Black

Jet looked at her and smiled. "I'm great, how about you?"

He was still feeling light headed from the kiss, and how disoriented from the interruption. He looked into her eyes for a few moments, trying to sort out his thoughts. Then he blushed as he realized how compromising the situation was, with her laying on top of him.

He still had his arms wrapped around her, her legs, sprawled over his. He was certainly glad that his mother respected his privacy, or this could have been really bad for him.

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:49 pm

------Sage Green------

"Oh good. " Sage smiled and let out a sigh of relief. Sage looked in to his earth brown eyes, noticing his gaze was almighty in her green ones. Sage caught her self imagining that they were kissing right there on the bed, the image made her blush. His arms were still closed around her small frame. She wanted nothing more but to kiss him again, but she couldn't do it now they weren't under the guise of the play kiss. The clock read 6:05pm, dinner should be done by now... " Um I'm doing good. It's six o'five, I think we should head down to dinner..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:45 pm

User Image

Jet Black

"Right!" Jet sat up, but Sage didn't manage to move off of him quick enough. He pressed up against her, his cheek brushing against hers.

His shoulders bumped her arms, causing her to lose her balance. Both fell to the bed again. He blushed as she lay completely on top of him. A moment passed, and Jet realized he didn't want to move.

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:30 am

------Sage Green------

Sage made a little noise as he abruptly sat up. She tried to move with him, but she wasn't quick enough. She gasped as they yet again fell into the soft comfort of the bed with a thud. Her body was pressed against Jet's chest, her face only an inch away from his, she could feel the warmth of his breath against her lips. Sage was overwhelmed by feelings at this point, confusion, longing, embarrassment, an another she wasn't familiar with, excitement. It wasn't just any excitement, it was sensual excitement. It was like every inch of her skin was pleading for Jet's touch.
She found her self fighting back the urge to move her face passed the inch of space, and get lost in another moment with him.

Sage smiled as a soft giggle escaped her." Not so fast, you need to let me get off first."
Sage's eyes went wide when her mind processed the statement, and the tone! She had never used a tone like that before, it was laced with seduction, and heat.I can't believe I just said that! How horribly embarrassing!
"Up! Get up first..Oh god..." A deep red blush covered her face, as she hid it in both of her hands. Sage peered at Jet through the gaps in her fingers. She could almost feel his nose touching her hands.
" Do me a favor, and forget I said that." Sage whispered in a muffled mortified tone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:23 pm

User Image

Jet Black

"Anything you want." Were the words Jet replied, before he even realized that he said it. He then turned a bright red. "I mean, don't worry about it."

He looked away for a moment, then started up slowly this time. However, with her hands in the way, Sage still wasn't prepared. When he turned back again, his lips brushed hers just under her hands. Jet froze.

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:49 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage smiled for a second then blushed even more. She scrambled off of him, slid off the bed, and put her hand on the door knob. " Um...Yeah...So... Lets go eat." She felt awkward, and the room was uncomfortably warm. Sage smiled as she thought back on the recent events the caress of his mouth burning on her lips..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:46 am

User Image

Jet Black

Jet followed her, too shell shocked to say anything . . . he knew that his cheeks were flush . . . his face felt warm . . .

He followed her down stairs to the Dinning room. His mother smiled at them when he walked in. "Your father won't be joining us. He has to work late tonight."

Jet and Sage's plates were set next to each other, across from his mother. She motioned for them to sit.

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:19 am

------Sage Green------

Sage smiled as she sat down at the table to meal looked so delicious, and the smell was intoxicating. She Grab her fork, waited till Mrs. black started eating, the went to town. Sage was a messy eater, she knew that, but messy was the only way to eat spaghetti and meatballs, as her mother had said once. Soon her bowl was empty. "May I have some more please?" Sage noticed that there was still a lot of spaghetti and tomato sauce left in the pot. She Picked up a napkin and clean the sauce off of her face. "So Jet, when do you want to practice tomorrow?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:36 am

User Image

Jet Black

"Not at all hun, eat as much as you like." Jet's mom said, a big smile on her face, and then it fell. "Oh, darn, I forgot about dessert in the oven!" She stood and rushed into the kitchen.

Jet turned to look at Sage to answer her question. He opened his mouth to speak but laughed instead. She had sauce back by her ears! He smiled and reached out to wipe it off. "When ever you . . . like . . ." He was thinking about what he was doing . . . it was kind of an intimate thing to wipe somebody elses face wasn't it? He brought his hand back, having gotten all the sauce off of her. "Uh . . . I mean, I'm free right after school and all night . . so . . . whenever you think you'll be free."

Jets mom came back, a mock grimace on her face.

"Well, nuts. I was making a cake but . . . well, that failed." She smiled. "Well, if you would like desert . . . the only thing that I have is some lime sherbet."

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:50 am

effeminate

------Sage Green------

Sage blushed a he wiped the rest of the sauce from her face. she added more Spaghetti to her plate and started to eat, more carefully this time.
When Sage thought about what would happen when she got home she frowned. She didn't know if her grandmother would even let her stay after school anymore, considering Sage had hung up on her earlier.
" Um, how about I call you when I get home tomorrow. Or you can call me...Um I give you my number before I go."
Sages eyes brightened as she heard the mention of lime sherbet.
" I'm sorry about the cake, Mrs. black. Lime sherbet is my favorite dessert! We used to make it homemade all the time." We, mom and I...Mom...Sage fingered the round scar on her thumb. Sage had scraped a layer of flesh off when she was helping her mom shave the limes. Sage remembered the softness of her mothers touch as she tended the wound.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:12 pm

User Image

Jet Black

"Oh . . . ok . . . "
Jet was saddened by her reply, and it was somewhat apparant in his voice.

He finished his plate of spaghetti. When everyone was done, he looked at Sage again. "So . . . uh . . . what time can you stay until?"

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:41 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage didn't want to leave. But she knew it would be crazy to ask to spend the night. It was six forty five according to the clock on the wall. Her grandmother went to bed at 10pm every night, and her father came home from his third job at midnight. Sage though long and hard about the situation, maybe if she got home after her grandmother was asleep she could avoid ,being ground till the next day. It could work, and if she waited up for her father maybe she could get him to allow Jet to come over, while she was grounded. " I can stay till 10:30, but it's really up to your, mother how long..." .

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:32 pm

User Image

Jet Black

Jet's mother looked at Jet, and then back at Sage. "Oh it really doesn't matter to me at all, you could spend the night here if you needed to. Only thing is, I go to bed about 11. So, if you have to go home tonight, I need to know before then." She took the plates and walked toward the kitchen. "If you want to spend the night, spare blankets are in the upstairs closet."

She reached the kitchen, secretly smiling to herself. She didn't tell Jet or Sage that his father was actually in New York tonight, and she was far more liberal than him.

Jet looked from his mom to Sage, almost too excitedly. "So? How late can you stay? If you need premission to spend the night, you can use our phone to call your grandmother or your . . . " he almost said mom, but caught himself. " . . . Dad."

He smiled his brightest smile, obviously very happy. His mother spied on them from the kitchen, a happy smile on her face, glad to see her boy actually happy again.

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:45 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage knew she couldn't call her grandmother again fo the answer would be a flat no. Her dad on the other hand would might be eaier to persuade. " Um sure, that would be cool, but I'd have to call Bob from here if I can stay over. Is that okay?" Sage was exicited at the fact Jet;s mom had invited her to stay. Sage liked Jet's mom and was glad Mrs. Black liked her in return. Jet on the other hand Sage was unsure about. Sage excused herself fom the table, and found the phone hanging on the wall next to the kitchen door. She dialed the number for her father company phone the phone rang three times till her fathers voice could be heard over the line.
"Arcum Securiy this is Srgt. Green How can I help you?"
" Hey dad"
"Oh, hello Sage, are you okay? You usally don't call me at work? Wait where are you calling from? I don't reconise this number."
"I'm fine. I'm at a classmates house dad, we are doing a year long prject for drama."
"Oh...Great. Did you call your grandma and let her know where you were?"
" Yup."
"Good."
"So, anyway Jet's mother invited me to stay the night, their house is only a ten minute walk from school. I was wondering if you would be okay with that."
"Why are you asking me, and not your grandma?" Crap busted...
"Uh...Um...Well...You know how she feels about drama class dad...And I really want to work on the piece more..."
" You didn't call her till afer five, I take it?" Grandma Sophia had a line of Tv shows she watched for a two hour period, any inturuption between five and seven made her very irate.
" Erm, yeah..."
" You're going to be grounded aren't you?"
" Unh huh..."
Mr. Green sighed "Alright, you can stay, but if she does ground you, I expect you have to respect her wishes understand?"
" But dad! What if she ground me from drama practice? We have to pratice every day as part of the grade!"

"Well Jet can just come over to our place for practice, I make sure and talk to her about it. A failed drama class would look bad on a college application. She know how strongly I feel about your education."
" Thank's daddy it means a lot."
" You're welcome sweety."
"Love ya"
" Love ya too sweety,Bye."
"Bye"

She hung up the phone unable to hide her excitment. " I can Stay!"Sage was greatful she diddn't have to deal with her grandma till she got home from school the next day. Now she could spend more time with Jet, and maybe get to know him better.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces