Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:47 pm
"Well . . . it isn't exactly easy to study in my house either, to be honest, I take every chance I get to stay out of there . . . I'd live someplace else if I could afford too."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:51 pm
Marley smiled a bit. "You could always live here. There's a whole wing of bedrooms we don't use that much. Just when Mom brings her supermodel friends home. They don't eat much... but sleep a lot." She shrugged.

"I'd love to have the company." She admitted. "Georgie and Lills are my only company around here."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 pm
Madison started. That's the first time anyone ever welcomed me anywhere!

"I don't know if I could . . . I mean . . . I'd love to . . . but . . I wouldn't want to impose."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:58 am
Marley shook her head. "You really wouldn't be. Like I said. It's not like I don't have the room." She shrugged.

"But you don't have to if you don't want to." She sighed softly and went back to work on the board.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:41 pm
"Wait . . . you are really serious?" Madison stared at her, open mouthed. His mind raced, he was confused, excited, happy, and shocked all at the same time.

He didn't want it to be a lie, but he couldn't believe it to be true.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:52 am
Marley eyed him and tilted her head a bit to the side. "I don't lie." She said flatly. "I don't believe there's any reason to lie. I wouldn't lie to you." She admitted with a smile. "But weither you take my offer is up to you." She said simply.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:27 pm
Madison was shocked. He stood there for a moment, dumbfounded. Then he reached out and hugged her.

"Thank you, you have no idea how much that means to me." He felt tears coming to his eyes, something that hadn't happened since he was very little. "Of course, I would love to live here with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:50 pm
Marley's eyes widened as he hugged her. It felt so good to her. "You're welcome!" She said softly, gently patting his back as he hugged her.

"I'll get Georgie to take a car with you home to get your things. Then we'll look for a good room for you." She nodded, smiling brightly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:02 pm
Madison then did something that he had never done in his life . . . He cried.

He squeezed Marley's shoulders and cried. When he finished, he held her back at arms length. "Ok . . . ok . . . I'll get my stuff then."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:11 pm
Marley's face crumpled with a soft smiling look. She was happy that he was so happy about her offer. "Well lets go get you a tissue and then get Georgie" She smiled and took his hand pulling him along behind her  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:15 pm
Madison followed, half in a dazy. Was this really happening? Was he going to escape his place? Was he going to live here with Marley?

"Uh . . . " He started as they walked, "Are you sure this isn't going to be awkward or anything? Your parents won't mind?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:19 pm
Marley rolled her eyes as she grabbed a tissue box and handed it to him with a smile. "My parents aren't even home enough to notice you're here. Trust me. They're never home. This is my house..."

Marley strolled into the front room and called Georgie to take Madison to his home to collect his things. "I'll come too if you'd like." She suggested.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:25 pm
Madison dried his eyes and nodded. "Yes, I would like that."

He put his shoes back on. "I mean, it won't take me long at all. The only thing I own are a couple changes of clothes."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:40 pm
"Well I guess that means we'll have to go shopping." Marley tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Scratch going to your house... We'll just go to my department store and pick some stuff out for you. As well as your room." She motioned to Georgie to tell the driver the different plans and slipped into some shoes. "Lets go." She commented as she pulled a coat over her shoulders.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:42 pm
"Uh . . . Ok . . . " He said. He had actually always went shopping for his own clothes, but he never really had money to, he just followed Marley as she led the way.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff