Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
"Beginnings" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:57 am
the three dismounted the felines and walked up towards alphonse. luna turned to starr and winry."you guys hurry on inside and ill meet you there, Okay?" she looked at winry and starr very seriously. the look was dont- follow- me- and- go inside- for- your- own- good. "take lillian with you, ill be back." the pretty siamese feline turned into a normal sized house cat befor their very eyes and jumped into starrs arms and purred.
And she disapeared in the darkness after envy, with newton at her heels.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:34 pm
Starr bit her lip as Luna walked away.
She really wanted to follow that homunculi as well but someone had to stay with Winry... Alphonse too. What if another one came? Or the one from before?
"What do you think, Lillian?" she mused, petting the feline in her arms gently. Lillian simply looked up at her.
If she's not back for... 30 minutes.. I'm going too, Starr decided. She wasn't afraid.  

xxcelestialstarxx

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:47 pm
Luna trudged behind envy as fast as she could. She followed him to the graveyard in which envy had stopped in the midst of several grave stones Luna stayed a short distance away from him. She looked on at him with continued disapproval at his actions back in the forest. she pursed her lips and her brow furrowed as she waited for his attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:57 pm
She finally spoke to envy " what are you doing here..." her voice suddenly becoming deep and more adult, betraying her child form. The symbol of antimony on her wrist began to burn and glow faintly. her very voice just dripped with raw power as the red stone shone feircely around her neck, briefly.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Winry_Rockbell026

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:01 am
(sorry for the delay)
Winry was glad to be home, but to her despair she had trouble there too. Happy to see her old friend Alphonse, she ran over by him, and headed inside. She wondered what was going on. She just hoped that nothing more would come of this.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:25 pm
Envy turned around. "my mommy brought me here Alright??!! So leave me the hell alone!!",she yelled back to Luna. Then she took off into the dark forest as fast as her little legs could cary her.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:50 am
luna planted her feet to the ground momentarily.Luna yelled after her" you know its almost time for you all to go back to the gate!!" she paused. " WE" she emphasized." are not suposed to be mingling, i am in deep enough as it is!.... we have to be careful in how we come in contact with others here!" her glowing aura retreated and her voice retained its childish tone. she released envys footing. "tell your mother, that i am coming home for dinner.." she finished.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:11 pm
Envy was huddled in a tree far away into the forest and did not care what Luna said. 'Mommy's dead......so shut up I'm not going back in there.......',she thought darkly to herself.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:08 pm
"o, mother is more alive than you think...you can trust me on that." she finished in a serious tone and turned to walk away. ' if you want to see her, then you should listen to me.." she mumbled as she turned and just simply walked away. Somehoe luna knew that if her tattoo began to glow and tingle that so did envy's. they did come from the same place.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:11 pm
Luna trotted with newton back to winrys house. by the time they made it there newton had turned himself into a regular sized ole house cat and purred in her arms as sh walked up to winrys door and knocked. she was wondering if starr and winry were waiting for her inside.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Winry_Rockbell026

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:52 pm
Winry answered the door, "Is everything alright?" she said moving aside to let Luna in.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:15 am
' yea everythings fine. we're all good. i just had to clear the air- here wanna hold him?" she set newton in her arms. " may i come in?' she smiled sweetly.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:37 pm
Starr breathed a sigh of relief as Luna came through the Rockbells' door. "Good, you're okay," she smiled. "So.. nothing happened?" she asked tentatively.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:17 pm
"nope. nothing important. nothing vital, i mean" she added. she looked at her feet, they were dirty. "umm shouldnt i wash my feet before i track mud thru the house, do u have a bucket and rag or maybe a hose perhaps...?"  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:32 pm
Envy came out of hiding from the forest and glared in the direction of the Rockbell household and headed off into a general direction. 'No one is sending me back to that place...',she thought bitterly to herself.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff