Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Friends or Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:22 pm
Natalie smiled at Jason. "Promise you that you wont try anything like this again." She said while kissing him on the lips. His friends stayed around them and smiled at the two. "Hi guys. Im Natalie." She said to the group slightly shyly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:42 pm
Jason smiled. "Okay."

"Hey Jason. She's a real looker. You know if you ever do off yourself..." Jason elbowed his friend in the ribs as hard as he could. "Say another word and I will rip your head off." He told him.

The rest of them smiled at Natalie. "Hi Natalie. Welcome to the Dark side. Sorry, we don't have any fresh cookies." someone said. They all laughed.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:49 pm
Natalie laughed with them. "Thank you for excepting me. Now i know what real friends look like." She said with a smile. She noticed one of the girls in the group. "I love that dress. And i love the necklace" She said, while admiring the girls choker with beads comming from it in every direction. The girl smiled at her and thanked her. "Your welcome." She said while looking around. "I can promise you that if i see that jerk who pushed you i will kick his a**." She said with an evil grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:53 pm
"I'll help." He said with a smile. He suddenly felt woozy. "Ah shi-" Was all he could mutter before he blacked out.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:06 pm
Natalie gasped and caught Jason as he fell to the floor. His friends picked him up and carried him to the nurse. Natalie sat in the chair outside refusing to leave untill she knew he was ok. She walked into the office that the nurse used and went over to the bed he was laying in. He looked up at her but she didnt know if he could really see her. "You have go to stop scaring me like this." She said while sitting down in a chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:07 pm
Jason waved his hand in front of his face until he could see. "It's not my fault I has medical problems." ((Yes I put Has on purpose.))  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:19 pm
Natalie laughed. "What am i going to do with you." She said while taking his hand and kissing it softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:21 pm
"I could think of a couple of things..." Jason said. He suddenly blushed. "I did not mean to say that out loud.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:26 pm
Natalie blushed as well. "I can think of a few as well, but not while you are like this." She said and kissed his lips softly. "I am so stupid. If it werent for me and my insecurities you wouldnt be like this." She said while looking away from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:31 pm
"You're not taking the blame it's mine!" He said, reaching his arms out like he was hording something. "Oh yeah my cast is coming off today." He said with a smile. "So after schoooool."  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:46 pm
"Thats great!" She said while giving him a hug. "I cant wait because then i dont have to be gental." She whispered in his ear seductivly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:09 pm
Jason blushed and got a little something in his pants. "Mmm..." he moaned.

---later that day---  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:26 pm
Natalie was waiting for him at his car. He walked out of the doctors office with out a cast and she smiled brightly. "Now i can do this." She said while pulling him close to her and kissing his lips hungerly pulling his lower lip a bit when she pulled back. She moved her hips around to get comfortable but he seemed to like this so she kept moving them. She kissed his neck and smiled as he moaned. "Did you miss me?" She whispered in his ear. Her hot breath was on his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:25 pm
Jason smiled. "Hell yeah." He semi-slammed her onto the hood of his car. He hungrily kissed her. First on her lips than working his way down her neck.  

Rakashi Uchiha

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:10 pm
Natalie moaned lightly while putting her arms around his neck and tangled her fingers in Jason's hair. She loved this, being with him. "If you really want to get me going, bite my neck." She said while her breathing sped up.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff