Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Love Kills Slowly (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:44 pm
Natalie smiled brightly. "Of course. And if you ever need a break or if you havent seen me in a while just try here. That is if you can find it again."She said while thinking, 'He wants to see me again.'This made her happy even thought she knew it shouldnt. "Can i ask you something?" She asked and before he could say anything she went a head and asked. "What do you see in her any ways?" She asked talking about Beth.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:51 pm
"I don't see anything in her," he replied. "But my father sees money." he glanced at her. "He figures that bringing a girl into my life will make me snap out of my cafe delusions and make me focus on a real job. Doesn't hurt if she's rich too."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:56 pm
Natalie nodded. "I dont see anything wrong with working at a cafe. I love it when a guy smells like coffee." She said then thought about keeping the next sentence in, but she never was the one to shut her mouth. "You dont love her do you, because if not then i would like to kiss you again." She said while putting her hands to her hips and smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:15 am
Vick looked at her, then smiled. He leaned down and kissed her fully, then pulled away a bit. "No, I don't love her." he whispered before kissing her softly again.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:56 pm
Natalie was full of emotions, all revolving around Vick. When he told her he didnt love Beth she was full of pure joy. When he kissed her again she wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled back and smiled. "Im glad." She said softly and went after his neck. She bit him lightly, hoping this was ok with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:14 pm
Vick smiled, closing his eyes. "I'm glad you're glad," he said softly into her hair, then squeaked when she bit him. It was a rather amusing sound, and he was embarrassed it had come out of his mouth.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:24 pm
Natalie pulled away from his neck. "Was that a good squeek?" She asked him with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:25 pm
He managed to cover his blush with his hand. "I think so," he murmured. "Sorry..."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:34 pm
Natalie laguhed and pulled him close to her, pretty forcefully. "I hope your ready then." She said. She went after his neck again this time not being so gental. She then kissed up his neck and around his jaw untill she found his lips again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:41 pm
He was a bit surprised by how she was kissing him, but he didn't mind. When she reached his lips, he kissed her passionately, not really believing that he'd just met the girl that morning.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:47 pm
Natalie pulled back and smiled. "I need to slow down." She said with a sigh. "Meet me here at midnight to night. If you can find this again then we can start where we are leaving off." She said while backing up with a smile. She walked out of the garden and haled a taxi to take her home.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:50 pm
He blinked, then smiled. "I'll see you," he said, waiting until she left before he walked out. He made note of the street, and walked back towards the cafe, counting the steps.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:56 pm
Natalie got home and changed into a blue dress that went to her knees and she wore her mothers old necklace. She waited untill the time on her oven said 11:45. She walked into the garden and sat on the fountian thinking about earlier. She blushed a little and then sighed. She started singing to herself quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:19 pm
Vick was held up at the cafe by Beth, who began to reprimand him about missing their date. She kept him there for an hour with her lecturing him and telling him how his father wouldn't approve.
When Vick arrived, two hours later, he was hoping that Natalie had waited. He wanted her to be, so he could be with her a little bit more before he had to go back to his fiance.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:35 pm
Natalie layed down on the fountian's edge. She was waiting for Vick to show. A little while later she had dozed off.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff