Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:07 pm
((Yeah, I got it, but the picture doesn't show up.))

Annexus had been sitting on his throne when Daphne had come walked in. He looked up from the paper he had been reading. "The girl is with Emiko. Mamoru is keeping an eye on the boy to make sure he doesn't try to break the girl out," he said, annoyed at having been interrupted. He had been reading a report from one of his spies in the city.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:56 pm
Daphne noticed the king's annoyace but ignored it. She walked up to the throne and looked at the king, studying him carefully. "Okay," she yawned. She looked at the report once and then sat on the floor in front of the king. "Ish somefing worng, Anexee?" She rubbed her eyes and then looked at the king again, worry over taking everyother emotion on her face.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:07 pm
"My spy detected some suspicious activity in the city. Some of the citizens are congregating in one particular house. My spy believes that they might be plotting a rebellion," Annexus told her.

((I'm gonna make a spy. ^^ It might be very interesting.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:27 pm
Daphne bit her lip. "That bad," she said sourly but then smiled. "At least you still gots me n Dead n Mamoru n Erim. N now you gots Hiro n Mina." She stood up, hoping the king would calm down. "You should gets some fesh air," she sommented. She hesitated for moment, for she had never down this before. Infact, she doubted that no one had ever down this before. She hugged the king before skipping to the door. "I gonna go see da garden." She waved and left.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:49 pm
"Hm." Annexus stood up abruptly and walked out of the throne room, much to the dismay of his adviser. Annexus didn't listen to him anyway. The man had no sense or backbone. But this was why Annexus had hired him. There was less opinions in his way. He waved off the soldiers that had come to protect him in case of an attack. He didn't need protection. Anyone could see that. His broadsword was in a sheath on his back in case he needed it. What assassin could possibly overpower him? He had killed the old king, who was famous for being incredibly strong. Annexus walked down the hallways ignoring the servants' bows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina was shoved ungracefully into a room. She half-turned and shouted at the soldiers. "Don't you know how to treat a lady!?"
"I believe they don't," said a voice behind her.
"Eh!?" Mina spun around and saw a girl with red eyes. She had not felt her presence. "Wh-Who are you?"
"When asking someone's name, it is polite to introduce oneself first," the girl said.
"Oh. M-My name is Mina," Mina told her.
"I am Emiko...You are an Eternal Eyes," the girl observed.
"So are you. Are you a prisoner as well?"
Emiko was silent for a moment. "Yes," she said quietly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiro was in the room that had been given to him. Mina...Please be safe, he thought.

Mamoru had returned to his room and was studying a map of the kingdom. On the map, he had placed some objects on different villages throughout the kingdom.

Nagi was in the village. To most, he looked like he was the child of a villager that was out on an errand. Some people, however, were suspicious of him. All of the attempts at rebellion were discovered by the king and all the rebels imprisoned. Nagi had been seen at most of the rebel meetings before they were discovered. Some thought he was a spy for the king, which, of course, he was. There were some rumors going around that he was the secret son of Annexus. Most people dismissed this as regular gossip. Few people would suspect him of being from the royal family. Nagi looked too innocent to be the son of the cruel king, and he was. He was loyal to Annexus, but he never actually considered him to be a father. Nagi suddenly noticed someone sneaking into a dark alley and decided to follow them. Halfway down the alley, he lost them. Huh? Where did they go? he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:38 am
(( omg ... your like controlling 6 diff characters ... i envii you ... lols ... im also going to start using the eternal eyes character to help this rp XD ))

Daphne wandered through the hallways and soon ncame to the huge doors. She tried to push them open but failed. She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. Usually someone opened the doors for her as she was too young and didn't have the strength to do it herself. Her fingers trmebled in frustration as she tried to open the doors again. "Me gives up," she said sourly. She threw her hands at the door and sent off an earthquake. The doors blew open and she smiled in satisfaction.

Samantha slipped through the dark alley. When she heard footsteps behind her, she slipped between two of the houses. I hope no one saw me, she though to her self. Her red eyes shone as she peeked around the corner to see if they were gone. Sam gasped when she saw a young boy standing there. Her hand flew to her mouth, hoping he didn't see or hear her.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:34 am
((It's harder than it looks. Hence, the short Hiro and Mamoru parts.))

Mina was trying to summon an animal to help her and Emiko escape.
"Don't bother trying to use your powers," Emiko said, noticing what Mina was doing. "This room is designed to make sure we can't use our powers. The only exception is healing powers. Believe me. If I could have used my powers to escape, I would have long ago."
Mina sighed. I wonder how Hiro is doing... she thought.

Nagi looked around, trying to see through the darkness. Deciding he was just imagining things, he turned around and started to walk back. But before he could take more than one step, he heard a small sound, like someone gasping. I think I found them, he thought. He had a mental barrier up out of pure instinct, so no one could hear his thoughts.

((I had a different plan for what will happen with Nagi, but this works. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:39 pm
((I won't be online tomorrow because of a concert. Sorry.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:31 pm
Daphne wandered through the garden, admiring the many flowers, trees and plants she had already seen so many times. Sitting on the grass, she closed her eyes and tried to concerntrate. "I must makes da earth wesponds to mii combands," she whispered to herself. Her palms rested on the ground as her fingers trembled lightly.

Samanatha gripped both her swords in preparation of a battle. She didn't hear any more footsteps and so she kenw the person and stopped. Peeking around the corner again, she saw the face of them. It was just a boy. She had seen him a few times but she didn't wuite remember his name as her head was usually kept down, so that no one saw her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:16 pm
It could be just some common thief, but I doubt it. A thief probably would have attacked me by now. It's more than likely one of the rebels, Nagi thought. His dagger was hidden in his boot in case he needed it. I probably won't stand much of a chance in a battle, so it's best to simply report this to the king. With that thought in mind, he continued walking out of the alley. He noticed the suspicious looks from some of the people, but chose to ignore them. Let them be suspicious. They won't be able to lay a finger on me if they ever decide to attack.

((I'm gonna make another Eternal Eyes character, since we need a lot more Eternal Eyes. I really hope that I can play 7 characters. If I can't, I'll just delete one. XD Sorry about me making so many new characters. I'm just trying to get the characters evened out.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:30 pm
(( if you want,, i can make another eternal eyes character ... just so you don't have to play 7 characters ))

Samanatha saw him walk away and sighed with relief. She dashed out after a while, just to make sure no one was waiting. some people stared but ignored her after that. "Excuse me. Do you know where I would be able to find the stables? I'm looking for a horse you see," she asked one of the villagers as she wandered around for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:41 pm
((XD I kinda want to play 7 characters. I've always liked to role play with multiple characters and I've never had more than 4. XD

And I'll reply with the NPCs, like the villagers, in orange. XD I like color-coding my characters. I think it makes it easier to read.

By the way, I just thought I'd tell you that I will be out of town this weekend. I wouldn't go if I had a choice. Well, technically I do, but, if I don't go, my dad will have to go alone, and I don't want him to be upset. I will probably be back on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. I will also go out of town the weekend after this one. It's my cousin's graduation and I have to attend. I'm sorry.))

The villager pointed towards the outskirts of the city. "It should be somewhere over there," he said to Sam.

Nagi walked quickly through the city. He finally arrived at a house. It was an old abandoned house. No one knew, but there were secret tunnels underneath it leading to the castle. This house was how Nagi made his reports to Annexus. Looking around to make sure no one was in the area, Nagi slipped quietly into the house and walked towards the center of the dark room. It was then when he realized that he was not alone. "Who's there!?" he asked, alarmed.
"I know who you are, Nagi. You are a spy for that tyrant," a female's voice said from the shadows. The a girl with red eyes stepped forward. "I am Hitomi, the leader of a group of rebels, as you call them. We prefer to call ourselves the Liberation Army."
"Tell me, how did you find out?" he said.
"Easy. I put two and two together and figured it out," Hitomi said.
"Well, it won't help you. Your little rebel group will be wiped out by the king. But I could end your life right here so you don't have to witness the deaths of those rebels," Nagi told her.
"I wouldn't be so quick to come to conclusions." The was suddenly a knife pressed against Nagi's back. "My men have you and this house surrounded. They would not hesitate to kill you if the order came."
"Why don't you just kill me now?" Nagi's eyes flashed with anger. Annexus would not like this.
"You may prove useful," was all that Hitomi said. She did not reveal how, though.
Nagi, ignoring the man with the knife behind him, drew his dagger and charged at Hitomi. "I will not be taken prisoner by you!"
A man suddenly stood in front of Hitomi and punched Nagi in the stomach, hard enough to drive the breath from him body and knock him out.
"Nng..." Nagi slowly fell to the ground. The last thing he saw was Hitomi's slim legs walking towards him. Then darkness overcame him and he knew no more.
Hitomi looked at the unconscious Nagi. "If he had come along quietly, there would have been no need for such violence."
"I can't say I blame him. He is the son of the king, if the rumors are to be believed," one man said.
"Yes, you're right. No one in his position would have come quietly. Well, let's get him to our headquarters. We shouldn't linger here longer than necessary," Hitomi said to the two men, who had come inside. "It's a pity that we had to lie to him saying that we had him surrounded when there were only two of you, but such actions needed to be taken."
One of the men picked up Nagi and swung him over his shoulder. The other one bent down to pick up the fallen dagger.
"Leave it. The army will need some way of knowing that they will be receiving no more reports by him," Hitomi ordered. Then she walked out of the building with the other two at her heels. The three went back to their hideout, careful to not be seen. The dagger was left laying on the ground in the house for the army to find.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:40 pm
Samantha thanked the villager and walked through the streets. She halted when she saw three rebels leaving a house. One was a female and the others were male. She easily knew they were rebels for she saw th red eyes on the female. "Another eternal eyes," she breathed. In stead of turning into the next street towards the stables, she followd the three rebels. Clucthing her tiwn swords in her hands tightly, she walked at a quicker pace until she was walking along side the female. Sam looked at her eyes carefully. Red, she thought. Her attention was caught by the limp body of a boy. The boy from the alleyway. Looking into the distance, Sam asked casually yet curiously, "Your one of the eternal eyes. Correct?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:15 pm
"Yes, I am," Hitomi said cautiously. She had learned not to trust every Eternal Eyes she met. She knew that some have decided to fight for the so-called king.
The man that wasn't carrying Nagi put his hand on the hilt of his knife, ready to jump to Hitomi's aid if the girl attacked.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:15 pm
((Sorry. I have to go. I won't be online tomorrow or the rest of the weekend. I'm sorry.))  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff