Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Buying True Love~ (Literate Only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:17 pm
Brian laughed at Ember. "Me and her are what you would say 'friends with benifits'." He said with air quotes. "Plus she loves and cares for me. Which means she would, ofcourse, be happy when im happy. Though it does bother me that it didnt phase her that i am married and went out with her." He said while looking at her. "Does it bother you that she wants me and isnt bothered by you?" He asked with a wicked grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:33 pm
Ember huffed. "Please. Like I could care less. Why would it bother me?" She asked. "It's not like we're really married. And plus, it was just yesterday I was your slave." Ember leaned in to whisper. "Technically speaking, I still am." They looked at each other for a few minutes before Ember said something else. "Now are we done here, or is there something else that we need?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:50 pm
Brian hated to know that she still thought she was his slave. "You are not by any means my slave. If you dont want to go as my wife i understand and you can leave. Take the clothes and my spare car and go." He said not looking at her. "To answer your question we are done here." He added while walking towards the doors to the outside of the mall. He opened the door for her and shut it when she was inside. He jumped over his door not bothering opening it. He crakned the car and noticed that she had been quiet since he had told her about leaving. He wondered if she was thinking about leaving him and that made him sad. He wanted to ask her what was wrong but decided against it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:22 pm
Ember sat silently in the car as he drove home. It stung her that he could just throw her out like that. That he was willing to do that. Or at least that's what she thought. After awhile Ember thought it was time that she said something. "I won't leave." She said in almost a whisper but still loud enough for him to hear. "I don't have anywhere else to go." Out of the corner of her eye, she thought she saw him smile a little bit but she thought it was impossible. "So when's the party?" She asked, changing the subject. Brian looked at her with a curious expression. "Yes, I'm still going. Don't think that you're going to that party all by yourself. Someone has to be the designated driver." She smirked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:45 pm
"I am glad you are comming to the party still and it is this sunday." He said while smiling at her. "Also i am glad you are staying with me, even if it is because you dont have anywhere to go." He added. He pulled into the garage and parked the car. He hopped out of his jeep and went over to open Embers door. She thanked him and walked into the house. He followed her and then went to sit in his chair. "Did you like it today? You know being at the mall, with me?" He asked her as she was heading towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:18 pm
Without even thinking about it, Ember walked in the kitchen and began making the two of them dinner. Cooking always helped her to calm down and to think. "Yeah, today was.....fun." She said with a smile though he couldn't see it. "Even if it was with you. Can't go wrong by taking a girl to the mall." She finished cooking their dinner of Salisbury Stakes, homemade mashed potatoes, homemade bread rolls, a bowl of vegetables and some fruit. As she was about to shout for dinner, she turned around and saw that Brian was in the door watching her. "Um, dinner's ready." Brian continued to watch her curiously. "I cook when I need to clear my head. At least that's what I used to do."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:31 pm
Brian cocked his eyebrows but smiled. "It looks great. You are going to end up spoiling me." He said while sitting at the table. He grabbed for a roll and bit into it. He let out a little moan. "This is amazing." He said after devouring the rolls. "You know what i think. I think you should start a catering business." He said with a smile. "I could help you, you know be a server or maybe help you cook." He offered and took a bite of his steak. He noticed her just staring at him. "What? Didnt think i had enough of a heart to compliment good cooking when i taste it?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:00 pm
Ember blinked at him and then shook out of her shocked state. "Sorry.....I just don't know what to say. I mean I'm glad you like the food.....but a catering business?" Brian nodded as he continued to enjoy his stake. "I mean I guess I could. It would mean a lot of me if you could help." Ember sat down and began to eat her food. For awhile, they sat in silence. They both of them just enjoying her meal. When they were both finished, Ember took their plates and put them in the dishwasher with the rest of the dirty plates. Her next move kind of shocked herself more than it shocked him. She kissed his cheek. "Thanks. For everything." She walked up stairs and began watching TV in her bedroom, though she wasn't really paying much attention to what was actually on.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:29 pm
Brian sat at the table for a couple of moments after she kissed him. It was so unexpected but it felt good. He got up and went to his liquor cabitnet. He pulled out a bottle of vodka and walked to his room. He passed Embers room and stopped. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. When she said he could come in he opened the door and looked at the tv. He noticed a movie was on and went to go sit on the bed next to her. He opened the bottle of vodka but quickly put it back on by the look she gave him. "Im sorry i know you dont like me drinking. I should have known better." He said while putting the bottle on the table beside her bed. He noticed that the movie happened to be Gone With the Wind. "The book was better thatn the movie." He stated while leaning against the backboard.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:26 pm
Ember looked at the bottle and then him before nodding. "Yeah, they usually are but I love watching Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh. They're both very good." She told him. The movie ended and she flipped the channel not really caring what to watch. She finally settled on Singing in the Rain and put down the remote. Ember always did love old movies. "Is there anything you want me to do?" She asked. Brian gave her sort of a shocked expressing like her asking him was an insult. "Take a chill pill. I'm just wondering. Can't blame a girl for wondering." She turned back to the TV, and smiled as the character Lina was about to finally talk.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:49 pm
Brian was taken aback. 'Why would she ask me such a thing?' He thought while looking at the tv. He watched the movie for a while and then streched his arms and body. He let his arm fall behind Embers head. He pulled her a little bit closer to him. He didnt know exactly what made him do this but he didnt care. If she didnt want to be held then he wouldnt hold her. "Is this ok?" He asked while looking at her. "I can go if you want." He whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:57 pm
Ember's heart was beating fast. Not only that but she could feel body heating up but not enough to burn him. She stared into his eyes. She could barely hear the movie in the background. "Uh, no. You're fine.......you can stay." The two of them stared into each others eyes. Both of them seemed to inch closer and closer until finally their lips met. At first it was soft but then it became more. By each second, she could feel her body heating up more and more. Finally, she broke apart. Her breathing somewhat heavy. "I'm sorry." She muttered as she hugged her knees. "I don't want to burn you."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:55 pm
Brain loved the heat that came from Embers body. When she stopped he frowned but couldnt keep it up when seeing her. He pulled her to him and let her head rest on his chest. "It's ok. I liked the heat but you know your body better than i do." He said while thinking he wish he knew more about her body. "I plan to be around you for a while so that your time." He said while rubbing her arm gently. He tried to pay attention to the movie but couldnt. Her tattoo's seemed to glow in the tv light. He silently traced them and noticed her body heat up again. He smiled and kissed her forehead.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:02 pm
"Well, at the rate it was going, it was about to feel like a oven. Longer than that and it would have felt like a volcano. It would have cause third degree burns and severe pain." She wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes. "I didn't want to hurt you." She muttered. Brian gently stroked her arm which sent goosebumps up her spine. "But since you're going to be around me so much, I can learn to control it." She smirked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

mellomeghan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:17 pm
"You better or i might have to face going to the doctor with burns." Brian teased. Then the worst thing imaginable happened, the door bell rang. Brian growled but gently pushed Ember off of him and stood up. "I'll take care of this. I promise i wont be long." He said with a wink. He grabbed the bottle of vodaka off of the table and went to the door. "What is it!" He yelled throwing the door open. He nearly froze when he saw Natalie in a dress that dhoulnt be called a dress. She smelled of liquor and cheep perfume. "What the hell happened to you?" He asked while helping her walk to the couch. She moaned but didnt saw anything. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked her again. She started to cry and pulled him into a hug. "Ember! Come here. I need your help." He yelled to Ember while rubbing Natalie's back to try to sooth her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff