Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
A winter full of carnage (Accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Idontcareaboutwhatuthink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:28 pm
Anna smiled as she saw him up ahead. Smirking she stood next to one of the tents, and waited for the werewolf to finish whatever she was going to do with him. Usually she would of jumped into the fight, but this seemed like it was going to be good.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:57 pm
"My you sure do blow alot of hot air out of that gaping hole you call a mouth now don't you? Try it little leech. I've killed more than my fair share of your pathetic race in this form alone." November looked beside her and noticed a blade from one of the vampires Lixi killed.

She smilled to herself and kicked it up into her hand. She turned to Theo again and headed foreward herself. All she needed was one good opening.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:28 pm
Theo shook his head and smirked, looking up at November, his eyes glowing bright red. "Whatever you say, mutt. Your threats and bragging won't get you anywhere, maybe in a slave mine or something, but nowhere good." He sneered, moving forward and then stopping, his katana at a battle ready angle.

Lixi blocked a vampires way to Anna, jumping in front of the human girl and backing the vampire away. Her canines and muzzle showed nothing but ferocity and blood, the blood dripping from her muzzle steadily. Lixi knew that saving Anna wouldn't help much in her part because Anna hated her, but she didn't care, she kept her back to her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:22 pm
Anna rolled her eyes. She didn't trust anyone, and this werewolf kept trying to help her but in the end she knew she could just be saving her for a snack later on. Anna did stab her back though, she wasn't that low.
((this is my new account))  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:19 pm
"Hmph." She got a good feel for the blade before dashing straight towards him. She tossed the blade up into the air and rolled past him. Quickly, she sent her foot up towards his back, while controlling the blade with her mind and sending it at his shoulder. She was tired of small talk, and often times, violence said more than words ever could.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:36 pm
Theo let the blade cut his shoulder, showing no signs of pain as the blade sliced through the skin. Just as quickly as he had been wounded, the wound had healed. He grabbed her foot as she tried to kick him and turned to face her, his eyes a bright red.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:04 pm
Anna shoved a knife into one of the vampires torso as it jumped at her. She twisted the knife and the blade split to make three knifes in one. Soon the vampire was on the floor dead. Anna watched as the long red marks on her arms began to bleed. No good...to many vampires and one human's blood...oh well, she thought as she lowered her arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:19 am
November smiled at the blood red eyes. When he grabbed her foot, she pulled it back, hoping to drag him down, while swinging her other one up. The force would be enough to break his nose, but she expected that to just heal right up. It didn't matter if he sustained a long term wound or not. She was here to prove a point, and she was well on her way to doing that.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:53 am
Theo groaned when her foot collided with the side of his nose, breaking it instantly. An aggravated growl came from him, Theo turning to her as his nose fixed itself.

Lixi fought with Nixon, both taking good strikes to the other as his fellow vampires went at Anna. Lixi sent a glance to Anna, not wanting her to get hurt, just to get hit hard. She stumbled back and growled at Nixon who was smirking.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:19 am
Anna had come to fight with Theo not anyone else. She sighed pulling out a small smoke bomb. She set it off and ran to the nearest clearing.  

Crew

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:32 pm
November pulled both feet back and moved into a crouched position. She called the blade to her and looked over to Theo. "Are you just going to stand there while I beat you up? This really doesn't make for an entertaining fight you know."

She sprang from her spot and flew at him. Her blade was held at the side before she brought it up, ready to slam it through his neck. Sure, vampires could regenerate, but she was curious to see how good he would be without a head.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:03 pm
Theo growled and moved out of the way, knowing she was wanting to cut his head off. "But someone else wants to fight me, and I'd rather fight her than you." He purred, looking over at Anna, he even tried to send a wink to her but realized that she was gone. With a sad sigh, he turned back to November angrily, glaring at her with bright red eyes.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:35 pm
She ran into the woods, hoping that none of the vampires would follow her scent. Once she was a safe distance from them, she sat down under a tree and took out a clean needle and thread. Anna began to stitch her wounds, wincing every once in a while. She had always been good at doing this and was used to the feeling of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:18 pm
"Hmph. Then do it. This is a dissappointing match anyway. I must say that I was expecting alot more from a vampire that has captured werewolves to keep as pets. But if this is who they lost too, then they probably deserved it." She stood up fully and turned her back to him.

November stepped over towards one of the cages, and kicked it. Useless. Her kind was completely useless if they gave up. Lixi on the otherhand was strong. "I've decided to let you keep them."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:41 pm
"I will." Theo replied, giving a slight bow and taking off into the woods, following the scent of Anna's blood. He stopped near the tree and chuckled, shaking his head at her, and leaning on a tree that wasn't too far from her own.

Lixi snarled as Nixon slapped her across the cheek, dragging his claws into her skin slowly. She lunged at him, slamming him to the ground and leaning down so that they were face to face, at a very dangerous distance. Her eyes shined with hatrid as she snapped her canines inches from his face, making him realize what he was dealing with.

Nixon laid under Lixi, staring up at her with a calm look. He smirked as he thought of another way to make her mad, wondering if it could possibly get her to blush. "I thought the man was always suppose to be on top? Feisty? Don't you just love me, Lixi?" Nixon sneered, leaning up and licking one of her canine teeth, smiling brightly.  
Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff