Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lillies and Roses/TeHsChNoZbErRy & Purplosity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:19 pm
Rose was happy school was over. She practicly ran to the library. She burst through the double doors and quickly spotted Lilly over in the corner.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:20 pm
Lilly lit up as Rose walked in, she waved the girl over as she put a book back on its shelf.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:22 pm
Rose ran over to the waving Lilly and gave her a hug. "What's you reading?" She said taking the book that she just put back off the shelf.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:28 pm
"Arrows of the Queen by Mercedes Lackey," she replied.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:31 pm
"Cool." Rose looked around on the shelves and picked up The Fire Within by Chris d'Lancey, it had a dragon on the front. She put it back after flipping through the double spaced pages. For some reason she was now addicted to dragon fantasy books.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:35 pm
Lilly smiled, going back to browsing through the library. She found a few more books to read, and chatted lightly with Rose every now and then.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm
A thought popped into Rose's head and she just had to ask Lilly. "What kind of guys are you into? Just curious."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:42 pm
"Guys?" she looked at Rose, surprised. "I don't know uh-" she tried to think of one. "A guy who knows how to treat a girl right, I guess."  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:46 pm
"Ahhh.... for me its they have to been kind of sensitive and willing to listen. Caring and kind, that's what I look for in a guy." Rose leaned against the book shelf and thought about the things so looked for in a guy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:53 pm
Lilly looked at Rose, wondering if Nate was any of those things. She didn't say anything, instead smiling, "That's great," she began to walk to the checkout.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:56 pm
"Yeah, if only if only," Rose sighed. "You know, Nate started out that way, but then... he changed." She looked down at her hands and started walking back to the table where her stuff was getting ready to walk back home with Lilly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:57 pm
"How'd he change?" Lilly asked, looking at Rose. She hoped it wasn't too bad, just the 'we just don't talk as much' stuff.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:00 pm
"Ummm.... I don't know." Rose sighed, of course she knew how he had changed but she just couldn't say here or now. She hadn't really known Lilly that long and she wasn't comfortable telling her her secrets just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:13 pm
Lilly nodded, understanding. "Well, let's go," she smiled softly, beginning to walk to the door.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:18 pm
Rose looked at the clock that was hanging on the library wall, 4:00. "Just in time. I finished all my homework, did you?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff