Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:53 am
Current storyline status as I see it:
Return to earth then mansion
Mansion return event (main part of my storyline ending)
Trip to Mobius (Knuckle's send off and I would like a quick trip with Flage and Sarukia as a way to sort out some plot updates mainly very short)
Then anyone can do a plot line

Expect a lot of changes with my characters to come, this event that happened is going to be a real eye opener for a character or 2 ....  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:23 am
Sounds good. Kayonis, with the help of Rasu, Sonia, and the other three avatar weilders, is going to learn to summon his avatar. Unless I change my mind, chaos will not be back. Manic and Iko will be of doing their own thing. Rouge will have her child soon. Damien and Delrag are about to play a crucial role in here. William and I have been planning on doing this storyline for a while and I think it's our turn for some major things. Any objections?  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:58 pm
Maybe I could use Chaos for something?
I mean if you don't mind me changing a role for chaos and maybe using him a little
It would allow some reasoning behind some stuff and might have a little useful for changes I plan (character based with there development mainly)  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:06 pm
Go ahead and use him that's what extra characters are for.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:46 pm
I'm trying to re-come up with my plan, as I completely lost what I had with all that's happened in the past 2 months :/. I won't take long just give me a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:50 am
A bit of metal has hit Chris's mansion's swimming pool and I would like it to go unnoticed till the chatacters get back if that is ok
It is just something I posted late(to delay) and it is part of the cannon of the ark  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:11 pm
sorry about that, didn't read this till now :S.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:48 pm
Final chance to post anything before arrival at the mansion
I will be updating it to that point either Friday evening (my time)
Or on Saturday
It will go straight from the boat to the mansion where a final plot finisher will take place (the twists don't end that easily)
After that anyone is able to post a little and then we head to Mobius for all the important stuff pre set earlier like Knuckles' send off and anything needed to be done there and after that, the ball is in anyone's court to take off with a storyline or we can have some down time before events
Either way is good I guess as life in a RP should not all be world threatening events right?  

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:15 am
Storyline confirmed to have ended. Anyone may now take over with there storyline but I recommend that we have a small gap between main stories, just as a small recovery time for the characters as they cant be expected to keep fighting without breaks but it does not have to be long.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:44 am
omg, I'm so sorry guys, I've been without a computer for 2 weeks now -.-. I will try to make up for it but I don't know how behind I am >.<  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:14 pm
Got a small event happening when I next post. I will be posting next most likely on mansion return, nothing major just a few hints at an event to come  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:04 pm
This seems to be happening a lot lately :/. My comp died as soon as I got back from my visit with my dad and it has been getting repaired since around the 20th. It's all good now so I should be active again. Sorry my for inactivity :S.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:23 pm
I am forcing people to come out by shutting down the power (mainly Dessenger) and building suspense till everyone is at the mansion then I will be having an event unfold  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:48 pm
Don't worry about the amount of power Flage and Seriku have in the post I just made, the reason for it will be explained later, there was a few things amplifying it. Anyway this story is going to be running at the same time as the others ones, I am going to keep it at a slow pace if it goes as planned and it might take the spotlight for major events but it will go to the sides again after any major things, the current event I would not count as over and so I would like it to be in the spotlight for a little longer as it unfolds, the last story of mine is having a few more things happening still. Anyway hope you enjoyed the last post of mine, the events that are about to unfold pretty soon after it should be a shocker lol  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:39 am
Long a** post to say the least lol. Can't wait to see what's coming up next biggrin . Mine's kind of going slower than I'd like so I might speed things up with my plan. But Strider and I have a plan that I want to do first.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff