Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Edain McCoy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maze

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:25 am
I'm still reading the website, but I noticed that response #9 appears unfinished and ends with "I have seen no conclusive evidence to that end. Samhain started as a story telling event, as per" after which #10 is cited.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:13 pm
RubyLight
I checked out your site. Nice. 3nodding
I hope you will include a section where Americans who are insulted can state their case as well?

Given the sensitivity of the issue, I don't feel I would be safe against litigation if I left the site open to public comments.

I'll post a page with an email address for getting your comments posted, however the expectations for public comments are very high.

Maze
I'm still reading the website, but I noticed that response #9 appears unfinished and ends with "I have seen no conclusive evidence to that end. Samhain started as a story telling event, as per" after which #10 is cited.

Sorry, there was a bug in the software I used to generate that html, new lines were lost unless they started it matched /^[dd]/
Thanks Maze.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

RubyLight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:16 pm
Understandable. I just wanted to know if Americans have the chance to share their views.
I don't want that b***h to represent my countries views on religion!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:25 am
RubyLight
Understandable. I just wanted to know if Americans have the chance to share their views.
I don't want that b***h to represent my countries views on religion!

Ditto!  

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:42 am
Sure, send a mail to stopEMcC@stopEdainMcCoy.com I'll vet it and post it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:34 am
CuAnnan
Maze

Sorry, there was a bug in the software I used to generate that html, new lines were lost unless they started it matched /^[dd]/
Thanks Maze.

Pfft, don't apologise. My inner editor can't leave well enough alone is all, so I figured I'd point it out.  

Maze

Oniko-inuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:58 am
I know this is probably minor nit-picking, but I found #47 a little confusing. If you didn't attempt to send her any other e-mails then how do you know that she wouldn't accept any?

Otherwise I found it good, and I know a few people I'll be passing it on to.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:51 pm
Oniko-inuki
I know this is probably minor nit-picking, but I found #47 a little confusing. If you didn't attempt to send her any other e-mails then how do you know that she wouldn't accept any?

Because she said as much at point 47.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Oniko-inuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:22 am
CuAnnan
Oniko-inuki

That's not clear to me. It looks like she's inviting a response though she doesn't expect one. Is there's another line elsewhere that I missed?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:30 am
Oniko-inuki
CuAnnan
Oniko-inuki

That's not clear to me. It looks like she's inviting a response though she doesn't expect one. Is there's another line elsewhere that I missed?

"Still wishing you well, but letting you know I will no longer take your e-mails because I have the right not to be talked down to by anyone"  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Oniko-inuki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:32 pm
CuAnnan
Oniko-inuki
CuAnnan
Oniko-inuki

"Still wishing you well, but letting you know I will no longer take your e-mails because I have the right not to be talked down to by anyone"

Okay, I see now. Totally missed that at the end there. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:19 pm
Yet another American giving the rest of us a bad name, let alone not lending any help to the Neo-Pagan movement. This is exactly what I was telling my bf about: these people need to be weeded out.

Do you mind if I put a link to your site on my facebook? I just want the public to be informed.  

A1Saucy

Devoted Codger

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:25 am
4shi
Yet another American giving the rest of us a bad name, let alone not lending any help to the Neo-Pagan movement. This is exactly what I was telling my bf about: these people need to be weeded out.

Do you mind if I put a link to your site on my facebook? I just want the public to be informed.

Feel free.
I intend on getting someone with more paint shop skills than I have (read: any) to create me some banners.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:09 am
CuAnnan
4shi

Feel free.
I intend on getting someone with more paint shop skills than I have (read: any) to create me some banners.

I might be able to help there. Just wait a week, I'll have my official version of Phototshop and Illustrator by then.  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:24 am
I linked your webpage in the fairies thread in the M&R when I realized the OP had gotten his info from her.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff