Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Reincarnation (Kiara Silverwolf) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:19 pm
He listened to what she had to say, and didn't like any of it, except for that last part of course. He had wanted to tell her to call for him if Alexander hurt her in any way, but she had run off before the first word had even formed on his lips. Artemis stood there for a moment even after she had left and pondered over what she had said.

He knew she had indeed been brought here to be Alexanders personal play thing... That was the noble man's nature, he would draw beautiful girls in, use them, and then banish them if they spoke even a single word about it to anyone else.

Artemis continued on with his shift as interior guard for a few more hours and eventually was able to change into less tiring clothing. He had a room in the Nobles house, having earned it several times over.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:25 pm
Corrinna bowed as she saw Alexander. "What can I do for you m'lord?" She asked softly. "I need someone to draw my bath and tend to me while I'm in it. Scrubbing and such. You would be honored to do such would you not?" He asked smugly knowing she had no choice but to say yes. "As you wish m'lord." She started off to his room to fill the bath with warm water. She shuddered as she thought about her current chore. She was supposed to be tending to the lady of the house. Not him. But she couldn't disobey. Her family would be thrown out of town and she'd be exiled or worse.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 pm
Artemis stared off in the direction the beautiful Corrinna had vanish in. "Art... Is something troubling you?" A feminine voice asked from beside him. She looked at him, to the place he was staring and then back to him. "Ah... You've seen the new serving girl..." She commented, smiling a little bit. Lady Mistine was the only female that spoke freely around Artemis, she wasn't worried about him telling Alexander anything.

He nodded, finally looking at the red-head beside him. "Alex called on her a moment ago..." His words trailed off as he glanced back towards the house. Mistine understood immediately. She looked up to see where the sun was in the sky. "He would have called her for his bath then, and more no doubt... I will go and ask for her to accompany me in the gardens, you won't be able to speak to her without it being suspicious, but it would get her away from him at the very least" She told her friend before leaving him to enter the building.

Artemis frowned at the thought of not being able to speak with the fair lady, but Mistine had said nothing about not being able to see her... Speaking of Mistine... She had arrived at the door to Alexander's chambers. She took a deep breath and knocked lightly. "Alexander... I heard you got a new serving girl, might I steal her away from you for a while? I need some company..." She said, her voice louder then normal, so that he could hear her through the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:47 pm
Corrinna's arms were shaking as she gently ran the soap along his arms. She bit her lip, taking a huge breath of air before she started to wash below the water line. She shivvered. Had she known about this she would not have agreed.
Alexander grinned evilly, before standing to expose himself fully to her. Corrinna moved to cover her eyes, but was halted by Alexander's swift movements that had her against the wall with him ripping her dress. A knock came from the door and it broke Alexanders concentration aiding Corrinna in escaping his grasp. She opened the door with big frightened eyes and her dress all torn and wet. "Good Afternoon, Milady" She managed her voice shaking. Alexander glared at Mistine. "She's quite busy! As of right now." He boomed, grabbing a hold of Corrinna's arm and tugging her sharply away, pushing her onto the bed. She yelped in fright and looked at Mistine, tears welling in her eyes.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:59 am
"Alexander! Leave her be!" Mistine cried out, rushing forward and grabbing the man by his shoulders in an attempt to pull him away from the new servant. She knew she was at risk of getting hurt for this, but she only thought of the other female's protection. "Go on girl, get out of here" She shouted, finding it hard to keep Alex at bay for even that moment.

Having heard shouts and other such sounds, Artemis rushed towards the room, frightened by the thought of something happening to either of the ladies..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:50 pm
Alexander roared, angrily, pushing Mistine back against the wall as he grabbed at Corrinna again who was just inches from the door. He held her arms roughly, pulling her towards him. "You are mine. You hear me. They cannot save you." Tears poured for Corrinnas eyes, struggling before going limp. This was her job now. She had to put up with this. She sighed softly. "Friends. I must do what he wants. It is my job." She fought off more tears as she stood shakily next to Alexander. She looked at artemis, winking softly. Alexander loosened his grip on her, and Corrinna ran and wrapped her arms around Artemis, tears pouring from her eyes. "Please. Help me." She whispered softly, cowering behind him.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:12 pm
Like Mistine and Alexander, Artemis was surprised by her actions, he had really thought there for a moment that she was truly going to surrender to the madman. But once she was safely behind him, he had to forget about that for a moment and focus on the man that looked like he wanted to kill someone... That someone more then likely being Artemis or Mistine.

"What is going on here, Sir?" Artemis asked, on hand resting on the hilt of his sword, a subtle warning for Alexander not to come any closer. And although he was tempted to turn around and check to make sure Corrinna was okay, he dared not leave any openings for his leader to take advantage of.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:30 pm
Alexander glared furiously at Artemis. "She is my slave girl. You have no right to protect her. She has done wrong and she is to be punished. And that means I have all rights to rape and hurt her." He growled angrily, taking a step forward. "If you do not surrender her to me, you will have no place here either."

Corrinna peeked out from behind Artemis, looking at Mistine. She frowned, feeling horrible for causing trouble. "Artemis, he's not joking. I don't want you to lose your job." She whispered.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:39 pm
((BUMP!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:53 pm
((Blah... Work is seriously getting the way of roleplays -.-))

Artemis shook his head. "You will leave her be Alexander... You know better then to threaten me" He said to the man that apparently ran this house. "Lay one hand on either women and you will lose it" he warned, his tone dangerous. he pulled his sword partially out of it's sheath to show he meant what he was saying.

"If you'd like to keep your life, you will allow the three of us to leave. You will not send your guards after us, and you will pretend none of this ever happened..." Art asked with a smirk, taking the sword completely out and pointing towards Alex. "Am I understood?"  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:43 pm
Alexander growled, his nostrils flaring. He didn't want to give in. He mulled it over in his head. He groaned. "Fine. You win this battle. But I can assure you.... You will NOT win the war." He stood up, brushing himself on and slipping on a robe. He strutted off towards his wife, whom no one could tell him not to hurt. She was his property.

Corrinna burst into tears. "Oh Artemis." She sobbed, falling into his arms, shaking. "That was so frightening. I'm so sorry." She buried her face into his chest. She sobbed, unable to stand, falling to the ground as she cried. "I'm so much trouble." She cried.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff