Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering -- January Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:45 pm
"A draw? It surprises me that this was the case with you two. Although then again, our war ended in a draw as well..." she muttered, her gaze turned to her paws.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:58 pm
Cinderstar sighed "It probably wasn't the best judgement call on my part . . " Cinderstar shifted her eyes around the clearing to make sure no one was listening. "I should have ended it all there, and chased Pebbleclan to the hills, but i . . " Cinderstar gulped as scenes from the battle flashed through her head. Cinderstar closed her mouth "no, all you need to know is that i'm determined to keep that from happening ever again."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:09 pm
Kindlestar eyed her and her whiskers twitched with amusement.

"I didn't ask for details," she meowed in a casual voice as she sat down. She looked back down at her paws however, finding it easier to concentrate looking down.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:31 pm
Cinderstar blinked and realized she shouldn't be sharing these type of things to other clans. "Ah, ya your right you didn't" Cinderstar twitched her ear awkwardly. "How goes Fireclan life? Anything new?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:19 pm
Kindlestar gave a small cough and sighed. "There are news with FireClan... but I am afraid I will have to wait until all the leaders are here. The forest may be in danger..." she answered, her ears flattened at the thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:07 pm
Cinderstar sat for a few second in silence then she jump up. "Wha?! owch!" Cinderstar winced as her leg throbbed.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:53 am
Kindlestar looked up then narrowed her eyes. The WoodClan leader seemed to still be heavily wounded from her fight with PebbleClan.

Good... at least my Clan is safe from intrusion if all of the Clans are this badly injured.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:25 am
Cinderstar flicked her tail as the p***k turned into a dull throb. "Kindlestar . . ." Cinderstar didn't know how to finnish. She felt panic, frustration, sadness, all at the same time and she didn't know which emotion she felt the most. "Why is this happening now?" Cinderstar's thought's circled around how Cursedstar would react to this.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:40 am
Crystalstar and her clan entered. "Sorry I am late."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:54 am
Cinderstar turned her head slowly and looked sadly at Crystalstar.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:10 pm
Kindlestar opened her mouth to reply, but was interrupted by Crystalstar's Clan entering the clearing.

"I see leaf bare is treating your Clan well," Kindlestar mewed. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that Cinderstar was gazing sadly at Crystalstar, and her ear flicked in curiosity.

"You seem in distress," she mewed, not pressing after this.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:14 pm
Cinderstar flicked her ears back. Her mixed emotions made her temper snap. "Of course i'm in distress! Something is happening to the forest, and my clan is still injured! I can't help, i just . ." Cinderstar clenched her teeth. There must be something i can do! I can't just let the other clans take care of this!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:24 pm
Kindlestar blinked, her face emotionless.

"WoodClan isn't the only one who has noticed the changes. I can assure you this much."

I just hope the news of Moon is the only thing that brings danger to the Clans...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:25 pm
Firesong glanced at Cinderstar's injury. "Cinderstar, is your medicine cat giving you anything for the pain?"  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:36 pm
Cinderstar blinked, then lowered her head. "I'm sorry" Cinderstar looked over at Firesong. "Yes, but i was advised not to come as well." like i'd let some injury stop me. .
(haha, i can't remember when i made Cinderstar have this much of a temper >.<)  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff