Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~`My Marine~ (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:54 am
Angie sighed. "The only reason why I sighed was because I was nervous and scared. How was I supposed to know what that was about? Not to mention the next day in school was pretty awkward between us." As he gently grabbed her face, her heart raced. Once again, she sighed. "Alright, fine. We can both kiss each other whenever we want." She chuckled.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:04 am
Their food arrived quickly and Nick smiled at her. He curled some fettuchine into his fork and gave it to her to try. Nick grinned at her, kissing her forehead. "Try it."  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:24 am
Angie took the fork and ate it. "Mm, it's good. Good thing I have the same thing." She smiled and began to eat her food. "Then again, it does taste better on your plate." She smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:38 am
"Does it now?" Nick grinned. He took her fork and put it down. He took a mouthful from his plate and placed it on his fork. "Open up, Ang." he said, gently placing it in her mouth.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:59 am
She pushed the food away with a laugh. "I'm not a child. I can feed myself very well thank you." She took her fork and took some of his spaghetti before eating it. "See? I can feed myself fine."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:01 am
"I guess you can. So, Ang.. wht's been going on all these years? What did I miss out on?" he asked, cuddling her.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:36 pm
Angie shrugged. "Well, I started the bookstore after high school. I got my college degree. Oh, and then I got a stalker. Well he's not really a stalker but he says he loves me but I can't really return the feeling." She looked at Nick and then kissed him. "Don't worry. I still love you." She reassured him. "That's basically it. Pretty boring if you ask me."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:56 pm
"Stalker, huh? Everytime we marched into town I got several stares from girls. They all flirted with me and turned them all down, for five years. I told them my true love was back in my home town, a loving red headed beauty. Three of them died their hair red after that..." Nick said, blinking. "But I never forgot I loved you."Nick said.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:55 am
Angie smiled and kissed his forehead. "Good, cause I wouldn't let you forget it." She giggled and took another bite of her food. "So what else happened in the Marines?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:13 am
"I got shot accidentally. A machine gun went on the fritz and everyone got hurt. At least I was the least hurt..." Nick shrugged, looking at his plate. Starving in the marines had taught him not to waste any food, so he went down and tried to stuff some more.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:44 am
As she was about to take a bite into her food, she stopped. Nick had been shot? Guilt traveled all over her body. What if he had died in battle? She never answered any of her phone calls from him. Angie imagined another soldier coming to her door, with a note saying that her Marine was dead. She cringed at the thought of it and then looked at Nick. He was alive and he did come home. He was her Marine again and that's how it was going to stay. "You were shot? Where?" She asked him. "Are you alright? Was anything permanently damaged?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:06 am
"My shoulder. Don't worry about it, nothing's hurt that bad, specially not permanently. I remember sone got shot in the testicles." Nick told her, hoping to console her that he was okay. "Ang, I'm okay, love." he smiled. "If you want I'll show you the scar." he asked.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:36 am
Angie laughed and then shook her head. "No, it's alright. I don't need to see the scar. That will just make me feel worse." She sighed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:27 pm
"Why? It's not your fault..." Nick said, looking over at her. "Ang... you had nothing to do with that..." Nick said, hugging her.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:13 pm
"I know. It's just that seeing the scar would remind me how I never picked up the phone, called you, read you letters or write you back. It would remind me that I could have lost you and that the last conversation we would have had if I did lose you would be the day you told me you were leaving." She shook her head as she tried to control herself. Angie looked at him and sighed at his beautiful eyes that always made her melt. "I know it's not my fault but it would remind me of almost losing you."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff