Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Living a Lie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:11 pm
He chuckled softly, but other wise got into the car as well and started it. The car purred to life and he back out of the driveway slowly before setting off for their first destination.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:07 pm
"I want this trip to the market to be quick so just let me get everything." He smiled and kissed his cheek. "We can impulse buy another time."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:34 pm
He laughed whole heartedly, and it seemed like he was nothing but a large hyper child at this point. He stopped the car at the market place and got out. "come on.....we need to be there before rush hour...and so we can get to the good rides first," Yep his voice was up lifted and excited. He was enjoying the thought of being with aaron all day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 pm
Aaron got out. He quickly went intot he sore and grabbed a cart. This was going to be a very short shopping trip. He grabbed the things he knew they would need, eggs, milk, bread, chesse, and a couple other things so they could have dinner for at least the next week.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:36 pm
Kuro chuckled and followed also grabbing a few items such as things for dessert, since he knew the other may forget about having any after dinner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:27 pm
Aaron chuckled looking at the things Kuro threw in the cart. As they waited in line he wrapped his arms around Kuro's neck and kissed him softly. "I thought I was supose to be the one who wants junk food being a teen and all."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:29 pm
He rolled his eyes, "I can be just as childish" he kissed him back, " besides I though t you would forget so I remembered for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:38 pm
"That's because we didn't need it." He smiled. "We're going to be eatting enough sweets at the fair to last us a week." He laughed a bit. He paid for ther things and headed out to the car with Kuro.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:17 pm
He chuckled, "your point is?" He watched as they checked otu the food. "We may be eating alot of sweets today, but what if I want some tomarrow.....or three days from now." He grind and laughed softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:32 pm
Aaron rolled his eyes and smiled. "I swear I'm dating a child." He kissed Kuro. "Let's get home before your ice cream melts." Aaron really loved Kuro even if he acted more like a kid then he did. Hell it was part of his charm.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:16 pm
Kuro kissed him back and chuckled softly. He couldn't help it, when he felt the way he did at that moment he couldn't surpress his happiness. "Now, to get these back and head on our way to the fair," He chuckled softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:35 pm
Aaron smiled and rested his head on Kuro's shoulder as he drove them back. He decided at the fair he was going to relax and actully act his age for once or maybe younger. He kissed Kuro's cheek paying him back for getting him all those times when his hands where busy.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:10 pm
Kuro stopped the car in the drive way and nuzzled the top of Aaron's head, which soon turned into him kissing his neck. Kuro couldn't seem to help himself though, one hand stay gently placed on the side of his face. He pulled away slightly, his face showing a slight pink color. He sighed slightly and smiled gently before pulling fully away. "Well Shall we?" he said in a small voice that sounded husky, "we still need to put groceries up in order to make it to the fair before anyone else gets there."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:26 pm
Aaron blushed and moaned as Kuro attacked his neck with kisses. He blushed more and cleared his through when Kuro stopped. "Yeah we need to get your junk food up." He chuckled and winked at him. He stole a kiss and went in to put the groseries away.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:35 pm
Kuro was silent the whole time they put the groseries away, his mind swimming as he though about what he had just done to aaron in the car. He knew it was getting harder for himself to resist, and he didn't want to hurt the other in anway, not to mention he wanted to wait till the other had at least finished school. He sighed softly and hadn't realized he had stopped moving about the kitchen with one of the cold snacks in his hand.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff