Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Experiment (taken and stuff) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:52 pm
Nick almost blabbed his feelings, but instead said "Why are you so violent?" A provoking question indeed. He regretted it, but sat down ready for insult AND injury.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:08 pm
"I'm not violent" She replied with a frown. She hadn't thrown things or hit him, so she couldn't possibly be violent. Kiara looked over at him again, to see him sitting down at their dinenr table.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:12 pm
"Well then why are you so bitchy? Do you have a year round PMS?" he asked, regretting his words. He wished he would just come clean, but was finding it hard to.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 pm
"What?" She asked loudly, anger already building ontop of the hate she already had for this guy. "Wanna know why I'm so bitchy? Cause I'm living with a p***k! I'm stuck in a house with a guy I've been trying to escape from... On top of that, I have to live with you for a year! One week in and I already wanna go shoot myself!" She shouted at him, having turned to face him when her rant had begun.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:22 pm
"Well, EXCUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!" he said, walking over to her. "And how am I a p***k huh? Tell me! How am I a p***k, Kiara?" Nick yelled, sitting next to her angrily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:34 pm
"Because you've got everything you could possibly want. You graduated from college, you have your own apartment, you play music better then most bands that have CD contracts... You have everything you want or need, so whats the point in trying to drive me crazy?!" She asked loudly.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:40 pm
"I dont have everything I want! You know why? Because I dont have you!" he admitted. "And this is not just some spur of this morning crap, no. I've had a crush on you since I met you!" Nick said, his tone going down. "Because you're pretty and we have a lot in common! But no! You hate me! So I decided to hate you too!" Nick said, regretting ever hating her at all  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:50 pm
Kiara shook her head. "I'm not listening to this crap" She said, storming out of the kitchen and upstairs to her room. Her computer was already on, so she decided to update her journal. She just couldn't be around Nick.. Not right then anyways, maybe later or the next day, but not then.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:52 pm
Nick slipped a note under her door and walked away. It read 'Is true. Im sorry. Im in my room if you need.' Nick sighed as he closed the door behind him. He picked up the CD he had bought from her out of total seduction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:03 pm
She had just finished typing up her journal entry when she heard Nick slip a piece of paper under the door. She got up and went to get the paper. Kiara picked it up and read it, shaking her head. She crumpled it up and tossed in in the trash.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 pm
several Days Later......

Nick hadn't talked to Kiara in two days. It had started to snow outside, it was beautiful. He went downstairs to have some breakfast and then planning on heading out. He put on a smile as he set down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:22 pm
Two days, she had all but hidden in her room during that time. If he walked into a room she was in, she left the room.

So now she was walking downstairs. She'd seen out her window that it was snowing, but she wasn't sure if, because of the experiment, they were able to go outside.

Kiara walked into the kitchen and saw Nick there at the table. 'No point avoiding now' She thought to herself as she walked into a grabbed a cup of day old coffee.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:28 pm
"Hey, Im about to a new pot... wanna wait?" he asked, walking to the pantry. He pulled out the pouch of beans and set them on the counter. "My, its beautiful its outside, isnt it? I was thinking of going out. We're in the middle of nowhere, and its not against the rules, so why not?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:35 pm
Kiara dumped the cup off old coffee into the sink. "Ok" She answered with a pout. "I was thinking of watching a movie... so have fun while your out there" She added, going into the living room and looking through the dvds.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:48 pm
Nick set the pot of coffee to roast, he walked over to her. "I guess I'll join you..." he smiled at her. "We have a sorta long wait..." he said. "So what are we watching?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff