Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:48 pm
Getting all four of their attentions he motioned his Guardian over, still smirking, "You must know my Guardian, Elizabeth." he said proudly while showing her off as if she was a model. She was calm and quiet by this point since there was no point in talking when Jackel was talking. He seemed so upbeat and always knew what he was doing, leaving her nothing to do but to listen to him talk all day and to take his orders as any warrior.

"What's it to you Jackel!" Ceres yelled at him with a glare, "I don't care if you're better than us, we don't need the City's Guard Council, we're going to be going off on our own in a few years, we don't need you or this place!" she yelled proudly still sitting atop Israel's shoulders.

Theia wanted to break up their fighting and stepped forward, "C-Ceres, Jackel that's enough, fighting amongest ourselves will get us no where..." she said calmly while Jacket walked over and put a finger under her chin.

"Oh but my dear Theia...it will.." He whispered at her while walking towards Israel and Ceres.
"I propose a challenge between myself and my guardian...and you Ceres and your's, it'll be fun don't you think? to proove who's stronger. Besides," he flipped his hair and kept his back to her, linking arms with Elizabeth, "no one thinks you two could properly rule all of us, even when you grow up you two will be a joke. HAHAHAHAHA" he laughed while beginning to walk off with a playful grin on his lips.

"Sister..." Theia wanted to stop Ceres but she immediately jumped off Israel's back, dashing for Jackel and pouncing on his back, sitting on him while he was on the ground, coughing to catch his breath.

"You wanna go! Let's go! Tomorrow! Right here!" she yelled while Elizabeth growlled at Israel to keep his Spirit tammed, even though she was supposed to be taming him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:25 pm
The soft growl in Adrian's chest vibrated louder when Jackel came to touch Theia, but she stood down. She knew better than to lash out at the boy, so instead she took a step towards him and flashed her teeth. She knew Theia did not like to fight, but if this Jackel fellow inisited, Adrian was content on making sure he lost. Once he had moved away from Theia, Adrian's eyes flashed up to the Guardian in which he spoke of. She was unaware of this new Guardian, though she was unaware of most everything that did not involve Theia.

Israel watched Jackel's movements, eyeing him suspicously and laughed when the ever persistent Ceres tackled him in acceptance to his challenge. He looked up to see Elizabeth growling at him, but he paid no mind to her. As long as she was growling at him and not Ceres, Israel did not care what she did. After a while however, Israel walked forward and picked up Ceres' easily by the collar of her shirt and placed her back on his shoulders. "Calmly my lady, he shall have his punishments in time..." He gave a smirk to Ceres, letting her know that he was just watching out for her and turned back to Jackel. The next day, all of them would be ready to defeat him for Jackel had no idea whom he was messing with.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:21 am
"HMP!" Jackel got up and dusted himself off walking over to Elizabeth.
"We'll be here you two! and you can be assured Elizabeth and I will win!" he announced while grabbing her arm and pulling her out of the forest and into the village.

There were a few minutes of silence when Ceres was sitting on top of Israel while Theia was standing beside Adrian.

While Ceres was sitting atop her guardian a water sphere rubbed against her face gently to wash off the dirty she had accumulated when she jumped on Jackel and tackled him to the ground. Being a little bit startled she flayed her arms in the air to pop the water sphere, only having the contents spill all over Israel.
"Theia!" she blamed her younger sister for getting Israel all wet. Using her powers she lit her hands with a small flame just enough so the heat would dry his hair.

Theia clung to Adrian and eyed her sister, "I was just trying to help and what are you doing challenging Jackel like that, he's like us." she tried to explain since she didn't want to see her sister and another one of their kind fight in such disrespectful ways. Her sister was always full of spirit but to throw her overboard to challenge one of their old friends was a bit excessive. "Nothing good will come out of this..."

"Theia, fighting is in your blood you will have to eventually." Ceres explained to her younger sister while gently kicking Israel's chest. "This isn't working! Let's go home! I want to take a bath and give you one and fix your hair properly! I will not have my Guardian look like this!" she demanded him go back to their house that was on the edge of town and away from all the commotion. Ceres was so full of pride and full of self-worth that she wouldn't dare show up anyone, she was determined to win with her Guardian and beat Jackel and his nobody's guardian.

"A-hmm..." Her sister tried to stop her but then slumped down in the grass and sigh. She knew everything Ceres said was true but what was she to do. Fighting was in her blood and she hated to admit that when she did fight she enjoyed it, but she was smart enough not to give her sister that satisfaction. "What am I doing wrong Adrian...?" sighing heavily the little water Spirit lifted water from the pond close by and splash her face with it to maybe give her a reality check or something to awaken her from her childish behaviour. "Sometimes...I wish to be like my older sister...she's so strong and so confident..." she then turned to her guardian and crawled over, "do you ever wish to be like your brother?" her midnight blue eyes glowed and shimmered as she looked up at her guardian.

----

"MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME WILL SHE HA!" Jackel said while walking around town with Elizabeth following him around.
"You better not lose tomorrow, everything rides on it, if we lose and the council finds out we'll get kicked out and I am going to leave my mark on this place...." he glared while pushing his glasses up.

Jackel was probably the one who didn't change the most in terms of personality and style. He was always trying to prove something to the girls. But in terms of fashion he wore brown shorts, long knee high socks, a white dress shirt, a brown vest and his red coat. Sometimes because of his charm he was often mistaken for a girl....those who said that were never seen again....well at least until the next day when they woke up not remembering what happened the other night.
Still, he walked proudly with Elizabeth not making a word, hiding under the brown cloak he assigned her to wear.

(A little better than yesterday's ^^ TIME FOR BONDING YAYAY!!!)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:15 am
Israel frowned when Theia's water bubble splashed over his hair, but relaxed when he felt Ceres' warm hands combing though the blonde locks. He didn't mind that he had been well kept lately. In fact, he rather liked keeping clean as opposed to before when he traveled with the pack over muddy terrain, washing up only when they had reached a stream or when rain fell. Smiling at the thought of a bath, Israel turned from his sister and stomped his foot on the ground, a loud bang erupting from his action as he gave a leap away from the scene.

Adrian shook her head at Israel and Ceres and looked back to Theia who seemed to be in low spirits. Falling down slowly to her knees, Adrian reached over to Theia and combed her hair gently. "There is nothing that you do, dear Theia, that you should feel inferior for. You and your sister are different, as are I and my brother, but overall we are all the same." Her gaze then shifted away when Theia asked about her and Israel. "No, I never wanted to be like him. I cannot remember much of our past, but I know that Israel wanted to be me. I was a leader, stubborn and strong very much like your sister... but time have changed, and I still would not wish to be like him." Turning her gaze back to Theia, Adrian gave a warm smile. "I hope you do not wish to be like Ceres so much. I like you just the way you are." Looking up to the sky, Adrian noticed that the sun would soon begin to set, and as much as she knew Theia did not wish to meet Jackel the next day, she had too much pride to not at least show her face. "What shall we do now? The day will end soon and I don't think you would feel well tomorrow if you stayed up late into the night."

A few moments later, Israel and Ceres arrived at thier home. It was much larger than the others of the town, since Theia and Ceres were considered the daughters of the old Elder. Once insie, Israel gently let down Ceres so that she could walk around and do whatever it was she was going to do. Shaking his head, he began silently talking to himself. "I cannot believe Adrian didn't reckonize Elizabeth... I swear, its like ever since we became Guardians, her entire memory has faded..."

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:39 pm
Theia turned back to Adrian while he was combing her hair and listened to her story and how she should be more like herself instead of trying to be like Ceres, for that was her personality, even if the two were twins they were still different. There was no point in trying to convert her sister or her sister trying to convert her into being a fighter. She knew she was a fighter...in some sense but wasn't sure if she wanted to be blood thirsty.
"Hmm...I understand." Standing up as the sun was setting she waited for Adrian to stand with a slight smile on her face, "I want to go home and sleep, I'm not that hungry today..." although she and her sister lived in the same big house they couldn't see their grandfather and weren't really supposed to interact too much with each other at home. She waited for Adrian to stand and held her hand was they walked home. "Adrian..." Theia said softly, "I'm glad you came here, and I'm glad you're my guardian." she smiled sweetly and walked quickly off back home.
Unlike Ceres, Theia treated Adrian, with respect and like an older sister or motherly figure, a lot more than how Ceres treated her guardian which was more like a slave.

"Did you say something Israel?" Ceres turned around while snacking on an apple, while walking up the grand staircase up to the large bathroom. She sat on a chair and filled it with water, then used her magic to heat up the tub, just enough to be able to heat the water to good soaking temperature. Finishing the apple she threw the core out and began to take off her dress and stepped into the tub. "Anyway wash my hair and then help be wash my back, I want to clean up properly before the match tomorrow. Just because I'm a a warrior doesn't mean I can't look good." she said playing with the water and creating more steam with her flames.
"....What's with Theia....being such a softy....and what's with Jackel's guardian she's so stiff...."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:01 pm
Adrian smiled at Theia, glad that she was accepting herself as she was and stood up, holding on to Theia's hand softly as they walked home, a little too slow for Adrian. She smiled even more at the young girl's warm words and watched her run her way home. Giving a soft sigh, Adrian gave a leap, arriving at the front of the house before Theia and holding the door open for her. Walking inside, Adrian dimmed down on her sight senses and hightened her hearing, a trick she had been praticing lately, as she heard Theia run off deeper into the house. Just because Theia was not hungry, didn't mean Adrian wasn't. Waiting to hear the young girl's footsteps calm down, Adrian shifted around the house for a minute or two, listening for a certain vermon that had made its way into the house a few days eariler. She was too confident in herself to worry about a fight tomorrow. Whoever Elizabeth was and what ever power Jackel had, it would not be enough to defeat her, let alone her and Israel.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Israel had made his way into the bathroom, obeying Ceres' orders without question as he took a cloth and began to softly wash the young girl. "I was saying nothing but thoughts of my sister my lady. And I would not worry much of your sister, dear Ceres, nor this match tomorrow with the fiend Jackel. I am very confident he cannot surpass you... and Elizabeth... " He lightly scoffed, taking the cloth and refreshing it with warmer water. "Elizabeth has never been a fair match for neither me, nor my sister. I would not disgrace you so..."

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:25 pm
"So you know her?" Ceres asked in a rather implicit tone, turning her head slightly then turning it back forward, continuously heating the bath to her heart's content. "Doesn't seem like your sister does...OH WELL." she sigh and relaxed, lying on the edge of the tub while putting her head over the rim to look up at him. "I know you won't disappoint me Israel..." she reached out and flicked his forehead with her finger and smirked, sitting up and fully turning around to face him with her fiery red eyes and red hair, "I-do-not-like-failure", she put her finger under his chin to maybe intimidate him, looking deeply into his eyes, very much unlike a child, making sure he understood every word he said.

As soo as he agreed she snapped her and then turned around, "Now take off your clothes and get in." she demanded, giving him a little privacy while keeping her back to him. It wasn't that she was being dirty or anything, she'd just rather not have to wait for him, but instead take a bath with him. Guardians were just as close as family would ever be, which was why Ceres didn't really mind treating him like family. Although on the outside, she was a strong warrior with no feelings, she was a lot softer than she seemed...she'd just....not show it to anyone....especially Theia....and especially Israel. He seemed to have this whole strong persona of her and if he found out she was sort of soft on the inside...things would go bad between them.

Up in her room, Theia was getting ready for bed without a good source of dinner, taking off her dress and changing into a white nightgown. Being in their home town there was no need to perform Healing Circles. There was always power flowing all around the city so eating was just an extra thing to boost strenght. Sitting in front of her mirror, brushing her very long midnight blue hair she could hear Ceres and her guardian talking not too far away in the large bathroom, in a way, envying how strong her relationship was with Israel. She didn't seem all that close with Adrian and was rather upset by it. Did Adrian want to be treated like a slave and an animal?

Instead of continuing to brush her hair, 100x on each side, she walked downstairs, peering around the corner. Their house was very large and very victorian vampirey dark....marble, candle chandeliers and the dark eerie feeling but to them it was home. It was always dark, except for in the morning when it was bright outside if it didn't rain but other than that it always seemed sort of gloomy. Walking around, Theia creeped quietly, wondering where Adrian had gotten too without calling her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:58 pm
Israel was slowly learning that Ceres did not like for him to actually answer her questions. In a way, they were more rhetorical and so he would usually keep his mouth shut. When asked about Elizabeth, he refrained from speaking until Ceres began to stress her value of not failing. Giving a clear nod to her, he stood from his spot and began to take off his clothes. He was glad to be getting a bath today, it would be his fourth this week, and he especailly did not mind that Ceres was to bathe next to him. If anything, that showed him that Ceres felt close to him, that she trusted him and that was the only kind of emotional feed from her he would need.

Adrian was walking softly along the halls of the house, a turkey leg in her hand, as she began to inspect everything. She liked to think when she was alone, but ever since she became a Guardian, her memories seemed to have died away and her thoughts were stuck in the present. Hearing a sound behind her, Adrian turned slowly, reckonizing the new scent as Theia. Since the house was so dark, Adrian did not put much of her effort into seeing and instead hearing and smelling. A curious look on her face, Adrian frowned to Theia. "Is everything okay? I thought I haerd you going to bed..."

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:13 pm
While she was splashing water on him, and pouring some on him to get him wet she sat across and stared, "Are you hungry?" she asked holding out her wrist. "Comm'on, you know you need it, especially before tomorrow." for now, Ceres wasn't too comfortabled with letting him bite her on the neck, it seemed like an older, mature more sexual thing rather than a friendly master and guardian thing. "Really though, I'm not going to have you lose and that's why we both have to be at full strenght tomorrow." again it was all about her and how good she looked, she was sort of selfish in the good kind of way. Even if Israel rejected her, she'd make it take it either way so there was no point in fighting it.

Theia hid behind a door and then came out with a candle floating beside her, "....I was...but I umm...wanted you to sit with me until I fell asleep..." unlike Ceres, Theia wasn't good at conveying her feelings so straight fowardly to her Guardian as her sister was. She was quite shy about letting Adrian into her personal affairs but she knew she had too in order for their bond to grow. It was kind of funny how even though they still lived in the same house, they didn't share the same bed...well they did until Adrian and Israel moved in and they had to live seperate from each other.
Theia was quite shy about her feelings and while she was waiting her face hard sort of illuminated in the dark with the candle light floating by her.
"But if you don't want too....I can understand if you're..." she paused and noticed the turkey leg in her hand, "hungry..." she said softly and shyly, her cheeks turning rosy pink as she turned her back to Adrian, "on second thought never mind! Goodnight!" she really wasn't as strong and found herself incapable of doing many things in comparison to her sister who infact wished she was a little bit like Theia.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:55 pm
Israel frowned at the water splashing carelessly but he refrained himself from thinking about the droplets. The only reason he was not enjoying the splashes was because once they traveled through the air, they lost the warmth of Ceres' hands, they became cold and stung his skin. Looking out of the corner of his eye at Ceres' extended arm, he seemed to secretly lick his lips. He was a little hungry, and Ceres' did make a point, but he could not harm her in that way. It was his job to give her energy, not the other way around. "I do not think that would be wise, my lady..." She would have to order him to take a bite from her, because as far as he was concerned, Ceres' was simply being stubborn for her own good.

Turkey leg in her hand, Adrian's eyes moved back and forth between the peice of meat, now just about finished, and Theia. "I- uh..." Swallowing her piece quickly, Adrian's footsteps could not be heard and in the next moment, she was standing in front of Theia, a warm, cautious face. "It's okay Theia, I would not mind at all..." She spoke softly to Theia and put a gentle hand on her back, moving her back towards her room. Adrian as well, was not one to share emotions, but this was her Spirit, and to not create a bond with Theia would decrease thier chances of survival. Not to mention that Adrian was growing quiet fond of Theia, and wanted Theia to trust her with anything, no matter what.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:14 pm
"Why not?" Ceres asked continuing to shove her wrist into his face, "I know you want it, I see the way you look at me Israel, I'm not stupid you know." she rolled her eyes and then pulled her wrist back, "if you don't take it I'll just bite myself and bleed for you." she liked this sort of torture from him. She got some sort of sick pleasure making him feel miserable...that was just the way she was, she liked making fun of people. It was especially fun to Israel because she knew he'd always be there. Anyway if he wasn't going to bite her for energy she would glady bite herself to have her blood spill into the bath. "Don't be stubborn Israel, we're not going to win tomorrow if you don't take it now just take it....and that's an order!" she commanded with a determined look to win in her eyes. "I refuse! to lose to that....that...pompus arrogant...little....baby!"

Smiling sweetly, the water spirit took Adrian's hand and walked into the large bedroom, the candle light that was following her was set down right beside her on the night table. It was a very large bed with white drapes around the frame to keep privacy and the light minimal. Crawling into bed, Theia didn't realize how tired she actually was until she hit the bed. Cuddling under it she looked up to Adrian and motioned her to sit beside her. When she did, Theia leaned against her arm and closed her eyes for a second, "You know that other guardian don't you.....Elizabeth....the one with Jackel.." she said in the calmest and softess voice possible. "You know her?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:38 pm
Israel gave a soft growl, Ceres' scent increasing from her blood as she gave an order. This was something he could not control. Her blood sang to him like a songbird to the morning sun, but he sniffed away the thought. Feeling the water grow warmer, Israel fought with himself, but he could not find a way around Ceres' command. Turning to look at Ceres' he grabbed her arm, hard because of his excitment, and decided to simply get it all over with. Closing his eyes so he did not have to look at Ceres, Israel lowered his head and sniffed around the large viens in Ceres' small arm, his fangs growing long as he gave a swift motion and bit down on Ceres's soft flesh. He felt her jerk away, but that just made his hold on her stronger. It was like a struggling prey, he loved that he was making it squirm from pain, but as the warm, spicy blood filled his mouth, flooding his tounge as he lapped it up, Israel rememberd to keep a strong concious, and after a moment or two, tore away from his hold on Ceres. He did not need much, and he certainly did not want to lose control and harm Ceres. The blood on her arm did not bleed into the tub since the bond between Spirit and Guardian would not allow it and Israel sat up straight with a satisfied smile to look at Ceres. "There..."

Adrian followed Theia quietly, forcing her steps harder so that she could be heard a little bit, as they entered Theia's large bedroom. Adrian always liked this particular room. It had a safe aura and Theia's scent made Adrian calm and relaxed. Laying down next to Theia, Adrian kept her eyes open as she listened to Theia's soft breathing. Her eyes squinted at the young girl's question, as she tried to answer. "I- I don't know... To be honest, my memory has faded since I became a Guardian... I-I um... barley remember times with Israel..." Her voice was soft and Adrian was trying not to studder. Speaking her thoughts was not one of her strengths, but she was willing to try if it meant becoming closer to Theia. "... but there is something about her that seems... familuar... her scent is... I do not know how to explain... but I am sure that if I knew her, Israel would as well... his memory seems to be much more sharper than mine..." She did not return her gaze to Theia. Instead, she watched the shadows flicker on the wall from the candle light, pondering deeply.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:52 pm
When Ceres drew back her arm, she burned the skin to close the wound and then dipped it into the water to cool off. "Good boy." Ceres smiled while using her free hand to pat him on the head like a dog. Instead of him pampering her, she was the one who began pampering him, washing his hair and his body like the good 'dog' he was to her. She laughed and gossiped, rambling every now and then, but when she was done she drained the tub and put on a robe, jumping on his back to take her to her room, all tired out from the steam and using her powers to heat the bath. It was surprising that Ceres was calm when she was tired, almost like her sister. She almost fell asleep while Israel carrieed her, but before she completely passed out she gently punched his shoulder and yawned, "You...better not....lose..." she muttered before passing out, out of exhaustion.

"Was she a friend...or you don't remember that either...?" Theia asked softly once again, still keeping her eyes closed. "It's bad to forget friends...I'm sure she hasn't forgotten about you...friends never....forget..." just before the last word she yawned and fell asleep against Adrian's shoulder, breathing softly and quietly. She almost looked like a doll when she was asleep, breathing softly without making a sound, she was as innocent as always, surprisingly the sisters looked the same when they slept but it was hard to tell when they were far apart.

While the twins were sound asleep, it seemed that a visitor had arrived at the front of the large house, knock on the door mantle.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:02 pm
Israel stayed silent as Ceres washing him, enjoying the pamperment for his good behavior. Savoring the spicy taste of Ceres' blood that lingered on his tounge, Israel moved obiendiantly as Ceres commaded him, and he sighed with relief once she had fallen asleep on her back. Smiling with confidence that Ceres was satisfied, Israel took the young girl to her room, laying her gently on her bed. He only slept with Ceres when she asked him to, otherwise, he slept sitting on the floor, his head leaning against the foot of the large bed. Since he had not been told what to do, Israel assumed his position on the floor. It wasn't until a moment later that her heard a knock at the door outside. Moving quickly, Israel peeked outside the window, but could not see anything. Deciding to check the door, Israel moved as silently as possible (which was not too silent) and soon met Adrian in the hallway. She was much more quieter and faster than he was, but he shooed her away, speaking softly. "I'll take the door, you stay back here." The look on Adrian's face showed that she would much rather keep an eye on Theia than answer the door, so she nodded and allowed Israel to continue. Israel sniffed the air, not really sure who was on the other side, and opened the door, unafriad of anything.  

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:14 pm
Just as Israel opened the door a hand stuck through grabbing his neck and almost choking him. The figure was cloaked and hidden under the cloak but when it realised who it was choking, it removed it's grasp and pulled away.

"Sorry." It spoke, stepping into the building, finally removing it's cloak to reveal itself to be Elizabeth. "Brr it's bloody cold outside..." she said softly shivering for a moment before looking at Israel, up and down, checking out his attire. "Well...aren't you well kept.." she muttered before standing there across from him ever so still, "Where's your sister, I know she's still here, why wouldn't she be your Spirits live here don't they?" Elizabeth usually wasn't this chatty but they hadn't seen each other for a good number of years so she had every reason to be a little hostile.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff